Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 6,101 to 6,120 of 14,348

Syrup

@ZeroX, uh... It's called sarcasm... Me and @Aqueous are only joking around, duh.

So, what now? Should we continue are search for Derpy? I mean, Spike is clearly hurt, and not only that, our balloon is wrecked and we might be lost.

MasterGraveheart

@Aqueous: I know... but even when I was a fanfic writer, I wanted to pay respects to official canon. I used to write InuYasha fanfics (which, in retrospect, were terribly written, lol), and still acknowledged canon as often as I could because I wanted to stay in practice if I ever had the fortune to write for a TV show down the line. I also wanted to prove that I didn't need to bog my fanfictions down in a remolded world that played by my rules and my rules alone like countless others did. I didn't want to force romances between characters who had no romantic inklings before (unless it were an OC, but even then it wouldn't be instant or for the sake of a romance). I didn't want to drastically alter the settings or backgrounds of characters. I also didn't want to mold them into my vision because I write fanfiction for things I respect at the source.

I guess if there is NO name now and there used to be one, I suppose I could keep the name for the time being since I CAN still consider Derpy the canon name, even if a second version exists of the episode in question. "Forever Derpy" it is, then. And I'd better finish this quickly. I still have "Fall Weather Fallout" and "Equestria Justice" to write, lol.

Derpy nodded. "That's it! You should try the Firecrackers there, Twilight. They're superspiced baby carrots," she chuckled.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

TeeJay

So I'm guessing Spike is me, right? You guys are searching for somepony named Derpy? It's weird... Derpy's the only pony I actually remember.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

RevolverFlare wrote:

The greatest band on Earth meets the greatest show ever?!?!?

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/02/something-coming-in-nex...
It looks like there's going to be a crossover sometime in the future. Who else is excited?!?!?

...I'm confused. If the "greatest show" you're talking about is that aquabats thing, I've never heard of it. And judging by the comments below that article, a lot of others haven't either.

I haven't the faintest idea what band you're referring to.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Syrup

@TeeJay, let me explain.
The Aquabats Supershow is a show based around the band, The Aquabats. The Aquabats are a band of superheroes that play music and fight crime.
They are supposed to crossover with My Little Pony sometime in the future.

Aqueous

"Superspiced baby carrots, I don't know. The last time I had something spicy was when I drank the hot sauce at Pinkie's welcoming party for me."

@Everypony - Goodnight

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

TeeJay

Ugh, I'm soooooo sick of shows based around bands/performers, no offense. (Looking at you, Disney Channel!) Well, at least they try to mix it up a little by making them crime fighters too.

Edited on by TeeJay

Syrup

@Aqueous, No, they were already crimefighters. In some of their concerts, they would fight villains on stage. It might seem a bit gimmicky on the surface, but I'm sure it's going to be a great show, not only because I like the Aquabats or because there's going to be an MLP crossover, but because MEGA64 made some skits for the show.

Edited on by Syrup

ToastyYogurt

@RevolverFlare: Never really heard of the Aquabats until you brought them up the first time. I'm listening to some of their stuff right now. They're not bad as far as I listened to.

Here's my top pony list:
1.Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy
3.Twilight, Rarity and Applejack
6.Rainbow Dash
(Generalized ranking FTW)
But I love everypony.

"Really? Do you remember anything else about her? Did she like cupcakes? Muffins? Cake?"

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

TeeJay

She's a grey pegasus with derpy eyes. She's crazy about muffins, and she's a total clutz! If she's not in Ponyville, she must be in Cloudsdale. Gasp! I just got the best idea! You guys should totally go look for her there! OW! Ow ow ow ow ow...my head still hurts a bunch...

Edited on by TeeJay

TeeJay

Who's Twilight? Oh, my mom? Wait a second...so me losing my memory is YOUR fault? What'd you do to me, hit me over the head with a two by four?

Edited on by TeeJay

Syrup

We were in a horrible accident while we were on our way to Cloudsdale. I guess you must've hit your head on something, causing you to lose all of your memories, except, you somehow remembered Derpy...

Edited on by Syrup

TeeJay

Oh...so who are you? What are you? You don't look like everypony else.

Edited on by TeeJay

Syrup

I'm Paranormal Detective, RevolverFlare. I'm what some might call a human...
Revolver looks around and picks up a big rock
I guess if we hit you in the head again, you might get your memory back

TeeJay

Takes a couple steps back

Syrup

Oh, come on, it'll only hurt... alot
Revolver takes a couple of steps forward and raises the rock above his head

Edited on by Syrup

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.