Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 601 to 620 of 14,348

LuigiFreak

I can see all the serious and grimdark RarityxTom fan fiction now.

LuigiFreak

Colors

Well. I just read the Cupcakes fanfic. And all I have to say is:

get me the brain bleach NAO!

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

SuperLink

If you were a citizen of Ponyville, what would your name, cutie mark, and pony-type (Earth, Pegasus, Unicorn) be?

My name would be Bean Pod, and my cutie mark would be a small array of vegetables and fruits (basically, the kind of fruit and vegetables you would find in a cornucopia) to show my love for food. Lastly, I would be a Unicorn Pony, so that I could use my magic to help me prepare and eat the food.

Edited on by SuperLink

SuperLink

TeeJay

Untitled
Untitled
Haven't decided/found a good cutie mark yet.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

SuperLink

How'd you get that custom pic?

EDIT: @TeeJay I still want to know where you got that custom pony, but here's mine...for now

Untitled

Edited on by SuperLink

SuperLink

Syrup

SuperLink wrote:

If you were a citizen of Ponyville, what would your name, cutie mark, and pony-type (Earth, Pegasus, Unicorn) be?

My name would be Beany Bop, and my cutie mark would be a small array of vegetables and fruits (basically, the kind of fruit and vegetables you would find in a cornucopia) to show my love for food. Lastly, I would be a Unicorn Pony, so that I could use my magic to help me prepare and eat the food.

I would be a Unicorn pony, and my cutie mark would be my logo, which is a drop of water, a lightning bolt, and some fire (LiquidVoltFlare). I would be an artist, or at least try to be one, and I would use my magic to help me hold my pencils and other art supplies. And I guess my name would be Renaissance.

SuperLink

LiquidVolt wrote:

And I guess my name would be Renaissance.

That's an AWESOME name!!!!!!

SuperLink

EvilRegal

Chocolate Rain 2, and Pitbull Pie!
[youtube:WVZnna_03aY]
Be careful around Pinkie Pie when she's consuming sweets. It makes her rabbid! Further evidence...
Untitled

@SuperLink
BLANK FLANK, LOL! My cutie mark is a wedge of cheese. Made a post about it MANY pages back somewhere, also asking about others' cutie marks. Thought of Monterey Jack for my name, but that's not final. That would kind of be copyponying Monterey from Chip 'n Dale's Rescue Rangers. And I'd be a pegasus, so I could be like Fluttershy, and fly around helping the little animals!

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

TheKingOfTown

I guess you could say I'm a brony now...

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

TeeJay

@SuperLink I was looking through the early pages of this thread and morpheel posted this:

Morpheel wrote:

Just in case anyone is interested.... Here is a pretty good pony creator someone in deviantart made.

The pony creator was updated since then and here's a link to the new one. It's really fun to use!

Edited on by TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

SuperLink

Here's an attempt at a Cutie Mark for my little pony

This one is a cornucopia. See my first post on this page to know why it's a cornucopia.

Untitled

What do you guys think?

SuperLink

TeeJay

@SuperLink It's a little digitally, you might want to improve that or find a better pic. At the moment I can't find any good pictures with a transparent background so any picture I add as a cutie mark is just a square jpeg image. It doesn't look good. Btw did you try the link I gave you? You can add cutie marks to that too.

Here's another pic of my little pony.
Untitled

Edited on by TeeJay

SuperLink

Okay here's my new and improved Pony (@TJ, I went to the link you posted. Thanks )

Now, I just have one question: Hat or no hat?

Untitled

Untitled

SuperLink

Xkhaoz

Well, I accidentally lost the pony code, so editing this will be heck:
Untitled

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

TeeJay

@SuperLink. I vote no hat. The hat just looks like it was pasted on a layer in front....it doesn't really look like it's ON TOP the pony's head.

Also, can anyone find a picture of an open book with a transparent background for me? I'm been looking for an open book to put as a cutie mark but all the books I find have that horrible horrible white box around them.

EvilRegal

Awesome ponies and cutie marks so far, everypony! With homework out of the way later, I'm working on Mii Little Pony.
@Atomic_3DS_Man
Welcome to the herd (Brohoof)!
@SuperLink
Here's another logo for us. Turn "blue" into "brony" (actually surprised nopony has done that yet). nWo & nWo Wolfpack are a bunch of wusses. We'd be the bWo Herd. 4 Life!!!
Untitled

Oh, somepony mentioned. Scootaloo. SCOOTALOO!!! SCOOT-SCOOTALOO!!! BWWWAAAKKKK, BWWWAAAKKK, BWWWAAAKKK!
[youtube:bu54kU0ebqE]
I LOVE how Apple Bloom calls for a chicken, both using "Scootaloo" and "Bwwwaaaakkk", ROTFLMAO!!! One of the best CMC scenes.

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Colors

Atomic_3DS_Man wrote:

I guess you could say I'm a brony now...

Untitled

Oh, and here's my pony. Still need to make a cutie mark:
Untitled

I think my name will be Electroflight (A play on words. 10 cookies to anyone who knows which word it is. Hint: Electroflight is very energetic )

Edited on by Colors

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.