Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 5,801 to 5,820 of 14,348

Aqueous

I know a pony of that description, she and her mail buddy dropped several objects on me out of a moving truck. A cart and a piano, to name a few, now I can finally ask this pony why she did that, so where is this Derpy?
Hears Saevin
Hello

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

TeeJay

Hey Hoo-man. Didja ask Pinkie Pie? She knows everyone in Ponyville! If she doesn't know, then nopony does.

Sees puke

Oh c'mon, I just cleaned up the floor! Are Hoo-mans usually this messy?

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Syrup

Revolver exhales in relief
-Phew- I'm not insane...The thing is, nopony in town remembers her, or is even aware that she ever existed. It's almost as if she's been erased. I'm sorry about the puke, I'm allergic to coffee, yet, I can't stop drinking it.
Revolver looks over at Saevin
Maybe you might know something about this...

Edited on by Syrup

Aqueous

Well, I never knew her but now you can lead me to her right? Also why would you be insane, I mean it's not like your laughing mad right? You Hoo-mans are so strange.
Looks at Spike
Sorry guess you have to clean the floor again
Turns to Saevin
Pinkie wasn't here today, sorry

Syrup

No, Pinkie doesn't seem to know of this...
Revolver looks over at Spike, who's looking back at him with eyes full of hatred
Again, I'm so sorry, Spike

Edited on by Syrup

GuardianKing

Revolver, because of your human nature, I don't suppose you might have taken the bottle to get a...buzz for a lack of better words. Ponies wouldn't do that and you're the only possible creature with such knowledge. Tell me, did you take the dream mist perhaps?

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Syrup

...Dream Mist... No, I don't believe that I have. I eat parasprites to get a nice buzz hahahahahahaha forget that I even said that...

TeeJay

Cleans the floor and mumbles things no pony or baby dragon should ever mumble

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Aqueous

Spike! Enough! I really I don't know where you find such words.
Looks outside at the darkness
Well you two can either sleep here the night and be quiet or leave because I need to sleep, good night. Oh and before I go to bed Revolver, eating parasprites!? Thats sick, I can't believe there might be more of you, eating parasprites to get this buzz thing.

@Everypony - Good night

TeeJay

S-sorry Twilight...
Looks at RevolverFlare and snorts smoke angrily
@Aqueous Night!

Edited on by TeeJay

Syrup

Hey! Don't knock it till' ya' try it. Anyway, time sure does fly by. I could've sworn that it was just morning... I forgot, I need to go see Pinkie Pie. This looks like a case for Pinkie & Revolver!
Revolver quietly says as he's leaving
Note to self, avoid the baby dragon...

@Aqueous, Good Night!

Edited on by Syrup

ToastyYogurt

"Hey, Chubbs! How 'ya doing? Did we get another case?"

@Aqueous: G'night!

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Syrup

Uh... Yeah. Sorry about this morning. I'm not used to drinking coffee. But, yeah, we're going to investigate the disappearance of Derpy Hooves.

GuardianKing

Tch, you and master have so much in common.... Humans... They're all the same. Believe me, I've met many humans over the centuries. Alright then, looks like master'll be sleeping outside tonight. I would gladly help you on your mission, Revolver, but first, lets rest.

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

TeeJay

@ZeroX Who is your character again? I can't quite follow the RP sometimes because I don't know who you are.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.