Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 5,641 to 5,660 of 14,348

Macattack

Derpy's voice, name, eyes, personality... gone???
<myopinion> I apologize for my bluntness, but I honestly would've rather had the episode missing from iTunes than to see Hasbro screw Derpy's character. x_x It'd be fine if it was just this one scene was altered, but it won't stop there. Even if Derpy does appear again, she won't be shown to be the same dopey, clumsy, and incredibly lovable pony that she was...

I strongly dislike her new voice especially. She sounds just like every other pony, but with a snotty attitude. -_- Her old voice actually had quite a "d'awww" tone about it. Also, can you imagine what Dopey's voice would sound like if he had one? (oh shoot, that's right, he'd be making fun of disabled people)
I'm sorry guys, but I have to state my opinion, even if it's one that's shared amongst many other Derpy fans. Also, I apologize for my bluntness, but I'm never going to accept this 'new' Derpy as being a valid part of the cast. </myopinion>

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

Aqueous

@Ultra128 - I take it that video is posted as sarcasm, based on your comment with it?

@RevolverFlare - That's what you meant, well I guess its still on going, poor Derpy. Not gong to worry about it though, it was nice to see her with a voice, if that's done now, oh well, at least it was nice to see her.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Aqueous

@CorporalPegasus - Fluttershy tricking Lord Voldemort. It's priceless just how easily he was tricked.

Buob

MasterGraveheart wrote:

The voice was fine, but the performance was not. I do think that removing the name and crosseyes are what hurts most. That's how we knew Derpy in the first place.

I will agree. I didn't realize that Derpy's eyes had change, and I guess it didn't register that Dash never said "Derpy" (though I didn't recognize that she did mention it in the original). The voice is one thing, the characteristics are not.

Previous works, Princestians, (Chapter 5 is on hiatus)

Nintendo Network ID: buob-san

Lunapplebloom

CorporalPegasus wrote:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1285rc_G6WFW-f6nI7oMuBexed...
this is my wonderfull fanfic of epic adventure!!!! Pyle and Balta are the best OC's eveeeeeer. Lol.
Its supposed to be an abomenation.

That was so epicly bad LOL. I think my mind just melted.

@Buob I agree somewhat with what your saying. The voice just seems a little grating to me after hearing the original is all.
Great job tying ours and theirs together. I never would have thought of that.

"Maybe we did." replied Applebloom. she then started looking at everything in the hut, wondering what she could possibly have been up to. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw something brewing on the table. "I think I found something!"

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

ToastyYogurt

"Hey, Chubby! Somepony is giving away free muffins! And they're baked GOODS this time! Want one?"

@CorporalPegasus: Your fan-fic.... was so bad.... it was good.
Also, love the comic. Fluttershy could troll anypony/body into kindness.

@Everypony: Pony Kart 7 tonight? Usual time? (8:00 PM CST)

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Aqueous

@Destroyer64 - I'll see Destroyer64, hope I can prove a challenge, I haven't played much lately.
Yeah that would be the time, unless Jarvan and CorporalPegasus want to play.

ToastyYogurt

@Aqueous: I haven't played in a while either. I'm trying to strengthen my skills back up now. I actually found a kart/tire combo that works for me. And if anypony wants to suggest an alternate time, that's fine by me.

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.

GuardianKing

Maybe me, but I've delved into the wonder that is Tales of the Abyss. It's funny cause there are so many musical references I thought I was playing Symphonia... Luke is bad and makes me cringe, but he is certainly not as bad as others describe him to be. Ciel in BB manga is a much more horrible person than Luke.

On a much happier note:
Untitled

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

JustAnotherUser

@everypony I would like to race. I've just finished all my work and BlazBlue Continuum Shift II and The Last Story didn't arrive today.

JustAnotherUser

Aqueous

Right then should we go a few hours early so that you can sleep Jarvan?

MasterGraveheart

Racing, eh? Well, I guess I could dust off my Mario Kart 7 card. Tea break, Professor Layton, this brony needs to put the pedal to the metal!

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

TeeJay

I'll race!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

ToastyYogurt

Hey, looks like we're getting a race started now. We have one in session right now.

I'm pretty okay.

Syrup

I would race, but, I'm currently playing Resident Evil: Revelations.

Free muffins? As long as your friend Applejack didn't bake 'em, sure. They'll go great with my coffee.

TeeJay

How'd my banana peel taste, Aqueous? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cough

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Aqueous

Got knocked out, I'm back to drawing ponies, but I'll be back when you guys say your done.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.