Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 5,601 to 5,620 of 14,348

ToastyYogurt

Sorry, I meant to post that last one after Twilight said "I could teleport us somewhere..." and was in a hurry to leave somewhere and didn't check posts afterwards.

"Hey Rarity! Woah, where did you get that huuuuuuuuge gem.... Hey, are you okay, Rarity....?"

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

GuardianKing

I am Horus, alicorn of darkness, and this is my friend Saevin. These gems are the results of thousands of distortions, meaning that the evil within has been unleashed through committing an act oneself would never dare commits otherwise. That stone is an abyssal gemstone. They are the crystallized remnants of evil after a person has be rewound, or restored to normal. I have no idea how they ended up in Rari... I mean her hands, you guys need to take cover while we neutralize her. It is the only way, trust me.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

TeeJay

Promise you won't hurt her!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

Double posting. COME AT ME BRO
[youtube:mdaCXH5gT_w&feature=related]

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

GuardianKing

(Saevin) I just hope she doesn't strike back. If I remember well, you're not too much of a ladies' man, master...
(Horus) Shut up Saevin... I could've totally kicked Nightmare Moon's butt if RD wasn't such an idiot and charged at her. We won though, and that's what matters right? Although, what Twilight did was quite the plot-twist... Anyways, we won't hurt her Spike!

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

TeeJay

Wow, they even altered the episode? This makes me sad.
<<<<<<<------ See avatar

Edited on by TeeJay

TeeJay

Speaking of Derpy...I remember someone posting several similar vids here a while back so here's the Derpy version.
[youtube:OtuMaYiaHew&feature=related]

ToastyYogurt

"Alright, before I go, you might need these." Hands Horus a mountain of cupcakes. "See ya!"

They altered Derpy's cameo? Eh, you gotta do what you gotta do to avoid angry letters.

I sure do hope this doesn't discourage the writers from doing more epic fan service.
Next up: Make an episode where Lyra tries to become human!

(Ok, maybe not....)

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Yrreiht

Nuff said

Edited on by Yrreiht

Revenge is better with chili sauce... everything is better with chili sauce.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4008-9404 | Nintendo Network ID: Tynerds37

TeeJay

MY LITTLE F****ING PONY!!!1!11!!

Your poor ears
[youtube:pvNLjOuYSFQ&feature=channel]
[youtube:IeOYJO-jFGs&feature=channel]
[youtube:r509sR2TdFg&feature=channel]
[youtube:oHOR9_yMakU&feature=channel]
[youtube:xgzgUqO41ps&feature=channel]

Edited on by TeeJay

Sylverstone

Hey everypony!

Today, I went out to the Toys R Us in Times Square with a few friends (to pick up a game, and browse some others) so I took the time to wander around the store looking for pony merch.

It took me a while, but after I saw a shelf with Strawberry Shortcake toys, I assumed more Hasbro stuff would be around and indeed, there were ponies!

I snapped a few photos and absent-mindedly used my 3DS to record video (instead of my super-awesome HD camera). Enjoy!

Website | SYLVER.STREAM on Twitch | SK+SE on Ko-fi

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.