Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 5,341 to 5,360 of 14,348

CorporalPegasus

@AJLove Its just Firefox or Google Chrome with an extention. Oh and i wasn't asking that but referring to a Thread Title.

IGOR!

Syrup

It's all about personal preference, @ZeroX. Look up some reviews and videos of gameplay.

Speaking of 3DS games, do any of you guys have Resident Evil: Revelations? Maybe we can start something with Raid mode.
Also, when Heroes I'd Euin comes out, we should all get it, since we can all play with each other, and maybe start a guild of sorts.

Aqueous

@SquiggleTail - Nnnope. My only online game aside from Mario Kart is Super Street Fighter 4 3D Edition which is only good if you can play in person, otherwise no online planned matches. I'm thinking of Heroes of Ruin but I will have Kid Icarus.

@Tare - Your good but not quite right. I'm in Dartmouth but my university is in Halifax. The most tags I get are at a large bus terminal on my way to the university, where I tag alot of people heading to their college or university. Random tags are rare here.

@FluttershyGuy - Sorry I was actually sleeping last night, got 11 plus hours, few more nights like that and I'll be back to full thinking strength. I'll have to race another time. Cute picture. I only brought the Fluttershy one up because I thought you might enjoy it.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Aqueous

@ZeroX - That would make for a good ending. Yeah hopefully G5 will go well, either way, when G4 is done I'll begin a hunt for a skilled abridged series of G4

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

CorporalPegasus

As for the final season finale i want:
-They end it on purpose. Not like eighties Ninja Turtles.
-The CMC should have their cutie marks.
-Rainbow Dash joins the Wonderbolts.
-This is obvious, but it better be happy.
As for G5...Give it to Lauren Faust again.

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

GuardianKing

I believe the G4 series will have a perma-base, like the Original Yu-Gi-Oh or pokemon, zelda, mario and such. This is the golden age of the Brony Empire and the fanbase might never be as big if G5 sucks, but at least it will always be there.

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

JustAnotherUser

@CorporalPegasus Good night
@Everypony Sorry I haven't been posting recently. I've been working and watching Anime during breaks. I have to say the new episode is great, but my favorite episode is still read it and weep.

JustAnotherUser

Lunapplebloom

@ZeroX I have Star Fox 64 3D and it's a blast, but the only problem is that if you are not score person then you probably won't get much replay value out of it. But it's whatever you wan't really. I always get a little teary eyed when a series comes to a end. Hopefully the next generation will have the effort that was put into this one. That picture does depict what I would imagine the ending to be like.

@SupremeRulerofBlaBla I don't have Resident Evil Revelations, and I don't plan on to either. I played the demo and it's just to much gore and blood for my taste. Heros of Ruin looks interesting but I will wait and see how it turns out. I will be getting Kid Icarus.

@CorporalPegasus Ok. I didn't realize that you were talking about a thread, sorry. D'awww.....Goodnight

@Aqueous I got Super Street Fighter 4 3D Edition too, but I never really go online with it because it always seems to run sluggishly when fighting somepony.

Hello @JarvanZheitk. That's ok. The Mayor is always a busy pony.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Tare

Screw a G5, just keep G4 going.

But yeah, manly tears will be shed if they end the series properly, which I have no doubt they'll do.

Enjoy this until you bleed rainbows

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Lunapplebloom

Here is something cause I like Portal

Untitled

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

LzWinky

ZeroX wrote:

@SquiggleTail Disappointing is such a pejorative term. Sadden is much more appropriate.

But that's for a different year. Right now, everypony just smile smile SMILE!
Untitled

Untitled

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.