Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 5,321 to 5,340 of 14,348

Lunapplebloom

That's funny, it shows you guys are online but I can't join you. Are you guys in the brony community.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

EvilRegal

We're in the 4th race now. Give it a few and maybe we'll show up...

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

EvilRegal

gotta run for a few, I'll try to be back.

AlbertoC

Hello there, everypony.

Unfortunately, i've been through very hard times, i recently have passed a familiar problem, and now i have a whole, awful lot of homework. As a matter of fact, right now i should be sleeping, but i was playing mario kart, and i was happy to see Applejack online, joining me. I also played with FluttershyGuy. I skipped almost 20 pages of posts, so if i missed something important i must know or see and if anypony told me...

On better news, i have not stopped drawing, and now i have two full-fledged sketches waiting to be vectored (and, like, five or so concepts waiting to be drawn) this time with backgrounds, and i will try to make light effects. I'll give it a shot and see how it goes. Also, i like the idea of giving kimonos to ponies, so i will draw more (especially since i'm missing a cutey gray earth pony.)

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

Lunapplebloom

Hey @AlbertoC. I got your swapnote before. Sorry about whats happening to you. I hope you recover from this blow. My condolences. I will be praying for you.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Previously Applejacklove

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Syrup

@AlbertoC, I still haven't checked my SwapNote. Regardless, I hope that whatever has happened, it has not affected you in any permanent way.

Edit: After having to download a weeks worth of SwapNotes (90 SwapNotes), I finally came across your SwapNote. You and your entire family have my condolances.

Edited on by Syrup

Lunapplebloom

@AlbertoC I can't wait to see your new pieces.

@FluttershyGuy I'm sorry I'm not able to race you tonight, but I have to go to bed.

Goodnight everypony.

Untitled

Previously Applejacklove

Syrup

I have something sort of special planned to commemorate page 300. I'll start it tomorrow (the 21st) and I'll also probably finsh tomorrow.

EvilRegal

Good night everypony!
Untitled

Tare

@Aqueous

Don't you live in Halifax?

I'm lucky to go to school in Toronto. I usually get anywhere from 5-10 streetpass hits a day.

@Applejacklove
Sure I'll give you my code once my 3DS has more power.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

ToastyYogurt

@FluttershyGuy: I'd be playing Pony Kart 7 more, but I always seem to miss these meetings.

Lost? Well, at least there's those candy apples in here. Those things are goooooooooooood!

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

CorporalPegasus

Just installed Ponify for Chrome. Hilarious. Now It seriously says Comment on the avatar of the pony above you. And does Anypony still play quantem of solace.

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.