Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 5,221 to 5,240 of 14,348

TheKingOfTown

Is any pony subscribed to someone on YouTube that posts pony episodes that hasn't been terminated from YouTube yet? I've tried several channels, but they always seem to be terminated because they're technically not allowed to post the full episodes. Does any pony have a good channel to subscribe too?

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Syrup

@HeroOfWaffles, Well, since I have the Hub (and a DVR), I don't really have a need to watch them on YouTube. Although, every Saturday, EquestriaDaily posts links to streams, links and downloads of the newest episodes. It's just going to get harder and harder to find a YouTube Channel that posts every weeks episode, since, do to the fact that Hasbro is going to start DVD sales, they are going to be taking them down.

ToastyYogurt

@Tare: Haha. I'll bet some thought you were obsessed with McDonald's .

@HeroOfWaffles: Fluttershy720 has the iTunes versions (720p and no Hub logo/watermarks) of the episodes on YouTube.

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

GuardianKing

@Tare Your argument further prove why I should restart;
Too much jumping
Not enough character development
Horus is a messenger sent to retrieve the Heart of Time, only to find out that Discord has used it to gain a dragon form
He killed him back then with his Faustian angel Saevin
Discord took both of them down causing their memories to be gone
Too much jumping
The plot is suppose to be so much more different from what you seem to understand

Edit: I found the main problem: im going to reduce the characters down to the bare minimum

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Twilight_Crow

@ZeroX I should be doing homework so, just a fast word.
I hope is not only because of my opinions you took that decision, I'm only one person. But even if you think the story needs a revanp, you don't need to take it down just yet, the comments of those who read it could help a lot with the rewriting. There are people that likes it see, keep them informed. You are not bad, you are learning, I am learning too, just write a lot. I rewrote my story many many times brfore I even show it to my editor, and I am improving chapter one again.
Oh and use the Omnibus I post, it's a great guide.

@Aqueous Thanks for being honest.
Ok, I'll have time to carch up with Squiggle's story later then.

@Applejacklove Thank you, I edited it just a bit and it is up now. My editor will review it eventually to deal with errors.

See you later, everypony.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Aqueous

@Twilight_Corw - Your welcome, I'll always be honest. I can't live with myself if I lie. Though I'll ask if you want my thoughts if I think them harsh. See you later and good luck on your homework.

@Shadow100 - I see his infrequency here got you too. HeroOfWaffles has been here along time.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

TheKingOfTown

@Destroyer64 Thank you! Just what I needed!
@SquiggleTail I have The Hub too, but I always end up barely missing the new episode.
@Shadow100 I've actually been a brony for a while now. I just barely post in this thread.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

TheKingOfTown

Really? What time?

Syrup

SquiggleTail wrote:

@Everypony, Next Week, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic moves to 1:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time!

That means:
Central Standard Time: 12:00 P.M
Mountain Standard Time: 11: 00 A.M.
Pacific Standard Time: 10:00 A.M
Alaskan Standard Time: 9:00 A.M.
Hawaiian Standard Time: 8:00 A.M.

Finally, I can sleep in.

Lunapplebloom

The ponies finally got to me. Behold my first pony purchase.

Untitled

Just went to Target today and saw her for five bucks. I just couldn't leave her there, so I picked her up and brought her home. I would have gotten a blind bag version, but I can't find them anywhere.
I also saw this pin today, but sadly didn't get it.

Untitled

@Tare That was awesome. As Destroyer64 said they, probably thought you were obsessed with the McDonalds burger.

@Twilight_Crow Your welcome. See you later.

@Shadow100 I wish that was possible.

@Aqueous Thanks for pointing that out otherwise I would be welcoming him to. I like doing that sometimes to.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Lunapplebloom

@Shadow100 Ya those are Hylian shield candy containers. It was at a Hot Topic which I barely go to .(Mostly because I can't stand the music they play in there, I'm more of an oldies type of person. and It is kind of gothic). They have a bunch of video game and pop culture related stuff, but most of the stuff they have for sale is pretty expensive.

@SupremeRulerofBlaBla You haven't. Ok I'll do it as soon as I can. Btw is that supposed to be a small s or a capital S.
Never mind I think it went through.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Syrup

Wait... Hot Topic? So, it seems that they've added a new pin, along with a new Pinkie shirt. I'm not sure if the pin that you saw is the same as the other one, though. I'll check.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.