Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 521 to 540 of 14,348

the_shpydar

The season premiere was awesome! I missed it on Saturday, but they re-ran it this morning (and will again tommorrow, i think). It did feel a bit rushed — back in the day, cartoon season premieres would often be a week-long 5-part episode, but that's just not the way TV works nowadays, so they did have to cram a lot into the first half of the premiere. But everything was awesome. Having Q as the voice of Discord (not to mention having Discord act very Q-like) is excellent, and i LOVED the Unstoppable Fluttershy!

The only negative is, obviously, having to wait a week for a new episode!

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

EvilRegal

the_shpydar wrote:

The season premiere was awesome! I missed it on Saturday, but they re-ran it this morning (and will again tommorrow, i think). It did feel a bit rushed — back in the day, cartoon season premieres would often be a week-long 5-part episode, but that's just not the way TV works nowadays, so they did have to cram a lot into the first half of the premiere. But everything was awesome. Having Q as the voice of Discord (not to mention having Discord act very Q-like) is excellent, and i LOVED the Unstoppable Fluttershy!

The only negative is, obviously, having to wait a week for a new episode!

Unstoppable is right. Not even an Equestrian God can beat Fluttershy without resorting to dirty tricks!

Oh, here's something that stunned me. We all know Pinkie Pie created Equestria. But, Discord predates Celestia and Luna? WTF??? Hope we get more history of Equestria to fill in the blanks. Sounds kind of like TLoZ: Ocarina of Time, establishing that Hyrule was basically one effed up place before the three Goddesses came along and brought order to the land.

Finally, waiting one week for new episodes my flank! I want more ponies NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

the_shpydar

Yeah, i liked that new backstory stuff about Equestria — that i guess Discord ruled it as a tyrant-trickster-god-type, then Celestia and Luna defeated him and assumed control. Coup d'Ponies!

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Jamouse

What the! Where am I !
I thought this was nintendo life!

Jamouse

EvilRegal

Some of the best lines from the season premiere...
[youtube:Llx8t1Qa5d4]
[youtube:x-hLfsrEXQo]
Pinkie Pie, you are so random! And, you love sweets (cue Rainbow Dash sarcastically, "no, she loves sours").
[youtube:BzyltnlLiy8]
How can anypony be so cute and funny at once? That face is just adorable when she says it! And she shouldn't be so modest. Fluttershy could have Chuck Norris crying for his mommy!

@KaiserGX
Well, her cutie mark story wasn't quite the creation of Equestria as she told the Cutie Mark Crusaders. But, it was the creation of the party-throwing, candy-eating, chocolate rain-drinking, cupcake-baking, twitchy twitcha twitching, random, hilarious force of nature that is Pinkie Pie!

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

KaiserGX

So anyone got theories on what will happen in the next ep? I find this odd but Apple Jack is suppose to be lying... she saw RainbowDash fly out and said, look she's flying... then Twilight said that's obviously a lie. Is this not really RainbowDash, is she not really flying away??

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

TeeJay

I really must have missed something. I've heard mention that Pinkie Pie created Equestria so many times. Is this an inside joke?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

thesignpainter

Untitled

All the children try to run,
To him its part of the fun.
His branching arms are for collecting,
His face is empty of expressing.
He sometimes hums a lowly drone,
He will wander 'round your home.
Dressed in darkest suit and tie,
He won't let you say goodbye.

Colors

TeeJay wrote:

I really must have missed something. I've heard mention that Pinkie Pie created Equestria so many times. Is this an inside joke?

Yeah, when PinkiePie was sharing her story about how she got her cutiemark, she ended it with "And that's how Equestria was made."
Umm... a brony at minion academy told me this I vote he be expelled.

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

zezhyrule

ColorsOfSonic wrote:

Umm... a brony at minion academy told me this I vote he be expelled.

The whole "oh I don't watch this lame show" thing in everything post can get old, we all know you do by now :3

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

LordJumpMad

KaiserGX wrote:

Lol... can... you um... tell me what he... ment?

You ponies are mean, you do not understand what Friendship is!

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.