Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 5,061 to 5,080 of 14,348

Aqueous

@MasterGraveheart - Sorry don't know which comment off the top of my head or the aprx. number or I'd go get it. Still would but I don't have alot of time at the moment. But to recap for memory, Spike came out of the library with Gummi, as wondering why ponies where in panic, saw the "eyes" and is currently a stone statue having a staring contest with Gummi.
The question was is Spike still stone?

@SquiggleTail - New approach, want to learn eraser drawing?

@Applejacklove - Good morning

More pony calculations,
http://my.deviantart.com/messages/#/d4p9o9u

I know there were cat versions before, but I think these ones are cute,
http://my.deviantart.com/messages/#/d4ptiq0
I'm picking the Twilight Sparkle one as my favourite

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

JustAnotherUser

"If it wasn't for you I would now be in someone else's digestive." - Rainbow Dash
I can totally imagine Pinkie Pie doing that...

Edited on by JustAnotherUser

JustAnotherUser

Syrup

Putting Your Hoof Down
Extended Synopsis: "When Fluttershy becomes tired of being pushed around for too long, she decides to seek some assertiveness training from self help guru, Iron Will. With help from her new teacher, she quickly transforms her unsure ways."

@Applejacklove, Riddle me this! ... Uh... CAKE!

CorporalPegasus

What, a real pony guru? Epic Rocky or Karate Kid refrence plz.

IGOR!

Lunapplebloom

Good Morning Everypony.

@Aqueous Good Morning. Did Spike make pancakes?
That calculator art is now 20% cooler. My little kitty, aaawwwwww.

@SupremeRulerofBlaBla Quick Robin, to the Ponymobile. We must find out what this riddle means for the city of Canterlot.. No doubt he is working with Calender Stallion to unleash his plan on a precise date.

@CorporalPegasus Rap'in Pinkie Pie, I could totally see that.

Sounds like this will be one of the best episodes for Fluttershy. Now it's making the wait more painful

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

CorporalPegasus

How about the Claymare? Pony Hatter? Rahs'a'pony? Or Lex Luthpony? Why are the names of Batman villains so hard to ponify?

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

Lunapplebloom

@SupremeRulerofBlaBla Racing down the streets of Canterlot, Batmare receives the message from the Riddler. Robin then shouts "Holy greater villain Batmare!" Batmare then proceeds to punch him in the the face. "if he is not working with calender Mare then who." Batmare pondered.

@CorporalPegasus I Hear ya. It is pretty difficult.

Previously Applejacklove

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Lunapplebloom

@SupremeRulerofBlaBla "Mane" Batmare froze at the sound of that name. In fact he was so frozen, he didn't turn at the next corner and proceeded straight into a brick wall. Batmare then stumbles out with his sidekick Robin. Robin then shouts "Holy Brick Wall Batmare!" Batmare then punches him in the face again. He then regains his confidence "Hide while you can Riddler. I will stop your plan, and Mane as well."

Previously Applejacklove

CorporalPegasus

Tune in next time! Same Batpony time, same batpony channel!

IGOR!

Lunapplebloom

Awww...... But I wanted to see Batmares struggle with mane. Oh well, we'll see how that turns out next week.

Previously Applejacklove

Macattack

I need coffee....

@Applejacklove @SquiggleFace I find the idea of a Batmare RP quite fascinating... (and humorous!) Robin getting socked by Batmare for stating the bleeding obvious is epic. xD Can't wait to see what happens next!
...Oh, and don't be surprised if you guys run into Red Hoof out there. xP

@Aqueous: You mean the no longer 'dark' Spike, right?

Here's more fanart for Derpy! - http://Hydro-King.deviantart.com/art/Derpy-Hooves-285552063

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

Syrup

In the Batmare universe, Rarity is Selina Kyle/Catmare, Fluttershy is Poison Ivy, Pinkie Pie would be Harley Quinn, Twilight Sparkle would be Commisoner Gordon.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.