Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 4,861 to 4,880 of 14,348

Aqueous

@Applejacklove - Don't worry I counted you 3 in the 13 for him.
Opps, 14 at least, sorry forgot Syvlerstone, my bad.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Syrup

Would you guys read a fan fic that is about a bunch of alternate versions of the mane 6 from various different dimensions/ earths coming together to fight a single big enemy. Like, The Mane 6 from Friendship is Magic, are from Earth-1 , and the generation 1 ponies are from Earth-2. Just like how Earth-2 from the DC universe is were all of the Golden Age version of the superheroes.

CorporalPegasus

@Squiggletail Well, i guess it would be kinda funny tough. Did you watch Turtles Forever? Its a great example how to do this.

IGOR!

TeeJay

Happy Hearts and Hooves Day you all!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Wildvine53

Happy Hearts and Hooves Day everypony!

@Twilight_Crow I just read the first chapter of your fic, I really enjoyed it. I only have time for the first chapter, I can't wait to read more. The back story of Celestia's struggle to find a balanced daily cycle, leading to the downfall of Equestria is extremely detailed. Your story explains Luna's transformation well. The constant belittling from Celestia and their subjects/service ponies has me convinced that a bitterness would slowly build up over time, ultimately leading to Nightmare Moon.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

MasterGraveheart

Happy Heart's and Hooves Day, everypony. Even if you don't spend it with someBODY special, hopefully you'll spend it with somePONY special. ^_^

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Syrup

Okay, so, here's a list of some of the known multiverse worlds of My Little Pony:

New Earth (Earth-0): This is where the events of the "Friendship is Magic" series take place.

Earth One: This where the events of the Generation 3 take place. There is absolutely no conflict in this world.

Earth Two: This is where the events of Generation 1 take place, and, eventually, Generation 2.

Earth.MOV: This is where the events of the Max Gilardi's cartoons take place.

Earth 63: A gender flipped universe.

The story would be a mash up of the Turtles Forever movie, and the "Crisis on Infinite Earths" comic book arc.

Edited on by Syrup

Aqueous

@CorporalPeagsus - D'awww is right, too cute.

Happy Hearts and Hooves day everypony!

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Lunapplebloom

@General_SquiggleTail Sounds like an interesting idea, though I don't know how you will be able to pull it off. All the previous generations are pretty much brain dead to me. (Although I never watched any of the previous shows or movies in their entirety.) Wait, just thinking about it makes me laugh. Do it.

@CorporalPegasus That would make a great card. Dawwww....

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

TeeJay

SquiggleTail wrote:

Okay, so, here's a list of some of the known multiverse worlds of My Little Pony:

New Earth (Earth-0): This is where the events of the "Friendship sis Magic" series take place.

Earth One: This where the events of the Generation 3 take place. There is absolutely no conflict in this world.

Earth Two: This is where the events of Generation 1 take place, and, eventually, Generation 2.

Earth.MOV: This is where the events of the Max Gilardi's cartoons take place.

Earth 63: A gender flipped universe.

The story would be a mash up of the Turtles Forever movie, and the "Crisis on Infinite Earths" comic book arc.

You forget the world where everyone is human. Do you know how many humanized pony drawings there are?
Example:Untitled
Untitled
It's hard to find "clean" ones, lol.

Edited on by TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

SquiggleTail wrote:

@Dark_TeeJay, confound Slugbox... And that is all I'm going to say.

Not sure if I want to know what that is...
EDIT: BTW, I'm not dark anymore.

Edited on by TeeJay

Syrup

@TeeJay... OH. MY. CELESTIA! Dark TeeJay is no more? Woah, well I'm going to change my name in 10 days... Anyway, yeah, don't look Slugbox up... Also, what is the number for the humanized universe?

TeeJay

@Squiggletail
Shrugs
I don't know. Just make one up?
@Shadow100
The magic of Valentines has purified me.
Untitled

Edited on by TeeJay

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.