Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 4,721 to 4,740 of 14,348

EvilRegal

@SquiggleTail
Zecora is a Night Elf Mohawk... but don't gawk (hee hee). Everything looks... you know...
Untitled
Now, only problem I have is figuring out where in my already cramped bedroom I'm going to put the castle and all those ponies! Something's gotta go to make room for ponies, ponies, ponies!

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Syrup

It would appear that the death of Derpy Hooves, Gilda, Rainbow Dash and Applebloom are canon in the Max Gilardi Pony Universe (better know as Universe.MOV. There are multiple universes in My Little Pony, to accommodate all of the bronies fan fics and fantasies)

Untitled

TeeJay

SquiggleTail wrote:

Here's the first one, one that I have already mentioned in the past...
http://m.fanfiction.net/s/7437472/1/
Forever in Black by Bieberlover124

I know I'm late, but is that a serious story? I could barely make it through the first page, and the author's note at the top of the second page gave me a good laugh.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Syrup

@Dark_TeeJay, It's legitimate story, from a legitimate writer. The subject matter is deadly serious, as it deals with the problems of social isolation from Alta's fellow peers.

The story is meant to engage the readers; as we are supposed to relate to the main characters struggle. Since, as bronies, we are all seen as misfits to society....

Edited on by Syrup

TeeJay

SquiggleTail wrote:

@Dark_TeeJay, It's legitimate story, from a legitimate writer. The subject matter is deadly serious, as it deals with the problems of social isolation from Alta's fellow peers.

The story is meant to engage the readers; as we are supposed to relate to the main characters struggle. Since, as bronies, we are all seen as misfits to society....

Uhuh. And your real answer?

By the way, I've totally given up trying to read it, haha. The author's notes are very entertaining, though.

Edited on by TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

ToastyYogurt

ZeroX wrote:

Untitled

Had to share This after @SquiggleTail's disturbing picture

Wait, what are the Princesses and Angel doing there? lol. And the expressions on the CMCs faces are priceless, lol.

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

TeeJay

"im more populer then all of u, i have like 3000000000 frends on facebook..."
^^^This made my night.

Syrup

Actually, @Dark_TeeJay, I recommend that you read the entire thing, no matter how bad.

The whole point of "SquiggleTail's Fan-Fiction Theater" is to learn from these authors mistakes, and improve your writing. I promise that the next recommendation won't be as bad as this abomination.

ToastyYogurt

Dark_TeeJay wrote:

SquiggleTail wrote:

Uhuh. And your real answer?

Squiggletail, your ability to make everything seem to make sense is awesome.

But yeah, it's safe to say whoever wrote this is probably having a hard time with life. And I feel sorry for the writer. And while the story may be very bad with the worst grammar EVAR, I'm sure somepony can relate to this.

Maybe.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.

TeeJay

SquiggleTail wrote:

Actually, @Dark_TeeJay, I recommend that you read the entire thing, no matter how bad.

The whole point of "SquiggleTail's Fan-Fiction Theater" is to learn from these authors mistakes, and improve your writing. I promise that the next recommendation won't be as bad as this abomination.

I read the first page and part of the second, but that's as far as I could get, man. If I read any more, I fear I'll lose the ability to formulate a complete thought.

Edited on by TeeJay

ToastyYogurt

I don't want to read it. I think I got the point from Sqiggletail's "fanficception."
I can't blame you, @Dark_Teejay.

I'm pretty okay.

Aqueous

SquiggleTail wrote:

So, here's the first of "SquiggleTail's Fan Fiction Theater"! Basically, every week, the very talented @Twilight_Crow posts a fan-fic that she thinks is great (well, they are always great). I'm basically going to do the opposite! I'm going to recommend horrible fan-fics! Why? So that all of you can learn from the mistakes of these writers.
Here's the first one, one that I have already mentioned in the past...
http://m.fanfiction.net/s/7437472/1/
Forever in Black by Bieberlover124

... What can I say about this.... It's just... terrible... Trust me. Read it, though, as you will find yourself laughing at the various misspellings and plot holes. Basically, this is the story: Alta Hex Strife is an "emo" pony that nobody likes. So, after getting kicked out of her last town (for being an emo, duh), she decides to live in PonyVille. But, this isn't the PonyVille you all know and love... as everypony (the mane 6) are emo's that love Justin Biber and Katy Perry... eeyup...

I have just tried to force my head through a wall and failed. I could not tell what was worse, the authors comments, the story or her life.
If someone (I don't know if I can use pony due to the confusing nature of the writing) died, they would be back, often for no reason and without explanion, sometimes in the same chapter. Several plot points start and die within a single chapter and never come up again.
@Squiggles your not a sucker for punishment like me because it's not for bronies, in fact she despises bronies, not that I think she knows the term, as I finished it. It's for emos, Justin Bevier fans and towards the end furries too.
The story reflects her current thoughts, emotions and feels without any concern for the characters and plot. Anything effects her, it goes in the writing.
Her life is a tragedy but not in the sense of a good story, nope depressing in the way that it is all self inflicted.
Important; this story is filthy, to a disgusting degree, it makes "The Colour Purple" look clean, light hearted and friendly if that is any indication for you.
Well texting now looks like a proper form of writing compared with it and I'm so happy all I saw was words on a page.
Also 3 trillion people, 5000 times the planet's population "like" her on facebook, this number is now equal to 1362 people.
Also more then 8 times the Earth's population like this (50 billion) this number increases to 70 billion. Her math hurts.

I'm off to find some Volgon poetry to see if I can forget it, if you have not read it, don't! Keep your head from hurting, its just one big headache trying to read it, let alone comprehend it.

@Destroyer64 - Her own life is self inflicted, sympathy is not suggested, trust me, you don't want to know.

Good Night Everypony!

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

ToastyYogurt

Wait, a non-brony wrote a FiM fan fic?

....Why write an emo fan fic to poor out your sadistic feelings in a universe you hate?

Is she an emo troll?

I'm pretty okay.

Aqueous

@ZeroX - Glad to have helped. So is chapter 3 up?
Also the post said which comment that was, would you like me to repost the number or quote myself.

@SquiggleTail - My head has not hurt this much sense I read the first two Twilight novels, at least this is less painful then that was but ow. Also I made note of her math.

@Destroyer64 - She is a brony yes but. Much of her experince is from the original shows as she says ponies are born with cutie marks and that's why their names match (traslated for your sanity). No she thinks..... no I best not say, I rather like having an account on nintendolife. But to be vague and safe we are hipsters...... and that's all I can say safely.
I have no idea why she wrote it, only she ends at chapter 23, which is one short paragraph and another note from her.

Also it would seem Canada is a short flight from Equstria somehow.....

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Syrup

@Aqueous, No, that person actually messed up, but, she's too dumb to realize that. I also envy you, since there is some Canadian airline that actually goes to Equestria...

Edited on by Syrup

Tare

That story contained Justin Beiber, partaking in procreation with equine counterparts.
Untitled

Aqueous wrote:

Also it would seem Canada is a short flight from Equstria somehow.....

Seems legit seeing as how it's animated in BC or Alberta and pretty much all of the voice actors are Canadian.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.