Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 4,701 to 4,720 of 14,348

Syrup

@Applejacklove, were you even around when I did throw up comics? The last one was made on the 21st, the day that I left. You joined on the 22nd, a day after...hmmm

Anyway...
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

So, the giant combo pack that includes:
Nightmare Moon
Pinkie Pie
Rainbow Dash
Vinyl Scratch / DJ Pon-3
The Great and Powerful Trixie
Will be $34.99 USD

Untitled
White Celestia is going to be $19.99 USD

And, finally, a single Zecora will be $9.99 USD.

All of these figures will be Toys 'R' Us exclusives. I'm also glad that Heartstrings will be released as a single pony figure.

Edited on by Syrup

JustAnotherUser

Hi everypony! Today is my birthday
I wonder if Pinkie Pie is going to throw me an super awesome and wonderful party?
@ZeroX Aaaaaw

JustAnotherUser

Aqueous

@Jarvan - Happy Birthday!

@ZeroX - Try posts 4740 and 4918.

@Applejacklove - Good morning.

@Tare, someone brought their umbrella. Good thinking.

@SquiggleTail - No success yet.
Massive swapnote on the project has been sent.

@Twilight_Crow - I hope my DS or the wii can load it, otherwise. I might be awhile. Understood, normal hunt but don't try and suggest changes, just say what works or does not.

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

ToastyYogurt

JarvanZheitk wrote:

Hi everypony! Today is my birthday
I wonder if Pinkie Pie is going to throw me an super awesome and wonderful party?

Happy birthday!

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Wildvine53

Happy Birthday Jarvan!
Untitled

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Macattack

Happy Birthday, Jarvan!!! As long as Derpy's not baking the cake, I'm sure you'll have a wonderful day!

I didn't see the funeral either. ^^; But yeah, death is something you never want to burden a young and innocent mind with. However, I don't know if they'd be able to figure out what was going on anyway... unless they've already been to a funeral before. (in which case, they're probably old enough to handle death)
Anyways... Hearts and Hooves was awesome overall. I'm glad Big Macintosh was given more screen time and a few extra lines. (even though he was acting like a love-sick oaf throughout much of the episode xD) If only there were more episodes that put the 'mane six' into the background. xP

@AlbertoC: I can see the steady improvement in your artwork. The kimono idea is great and I think it looks very snapping Twilight! I don't know if that's what you were going for, but she actually looks a little Japanese there. ^^

@SquiggleFace: The facial expressions in the comic are great, but I just don't find it very funny.

@Tare: Now that is funny! xD I like how you connected the two pictures. Sometimes I think you and SquiggleFace are the same person...

Applejacklove wrote:

Goodnight everypony.

Untitled

Okay, I think I may have met my match. I can't tell if I d'awwwed or... simply yawned. xD

I wish they would release a figure that actually resembles Big Macintosh... (not just a female recolor)

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

Chief_Braeburn

@Jarvan Happy Birthday, I hope you have a great day.

Braeburn Chief of Police at the Manehatten Police Department.
My 3DS Fc : 3995-6538-0967

TeeJay

Happy B-day and such.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Macattack

@Zero: No more posting it, plaese! xD It was nice the first time, but a second time is kinda awkward. ^^;

Oh yeah, PONIES PONIES PONIES

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

AlbertoC

Jarvan: Happy birthday! I hope you have a great day!

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

shingi_70

Is hipster pony really from the show?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AlbertoC

shingi_70 wrote:

Is hipster pony really from the show?

Nope, it's just an image macro.

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

EvilRegal

Happy birthday, JarvanZheitk (another Aquarian pony, yay)! I hope this year of your life is filled with happiness, health, and PONIES PONIES PONIES!
Untitled

Oh yeah. Checked this, and I'm so envious. You switched bodies with Fluttershy!!!
Untitled

So, apparently now you are Fluttershy and I'm Twilight Sparkle... (this is so adorable, I had to pick this)
[youtube:_2Q7WDheiaY]

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Syrup

SquiggleTail wrote:

Season 2, Episode 18: A Friend in Deed
Air Date: February 18, 2012
Synopsis: When Pinkie Pie meets Cranky Doodle Donkey, she becomes flummoxed about what to do when the donkey refuses her usual offer of lifelong friendship, so she must decide what to do next about the first creature ever to do such a thing.

Season 2, Episode 19: Putting Your Hoof Down
Air Date: March 3rd, 2012
Synopsis: Iron Will helps Fluttershy become assertive.

Season 2, Episode 20: It's About Time
Air Date: March 10th, 2012
Synopsis: Twilight receives a warning from her future self and drives herself crazy with worry.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.