Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 461 to 480 of 14,348

komicturtle

Not my idea of a turtle.

Ninja Turtles can smack the ponies around and maybe people will be willing to try equine meat finally

btw, what channel is this show even on? Not Cartoon Network, right?

komicturtle

Wildvine53

@komicturtle92 It airs everyday on the Hub. As for the Ponies vs. Turtles I think it would be an interesting match-up.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

EvilRegal

It was a (eyes spinning) CRAZY weekend of studying!
Untitled

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Noire

I finally finished the show tonight, all in STUNNING HIGH DEFINITION. It really is one of the most entertaining things ever, from beginning to end ... Party of One is my favorite episode. I can't get over how mad and awesome Pinkamena is; she's definitely my favorite pony.

And Fluttershy is the second best ... you know ... if that's okay.

Now to gorge myself on brony-made stuffs until Season Two~

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Colors

Ponies are a delight u_u Rarity ftw
I told you to never post in this thread
No you didn't
Well I thought it
So?
So we're the same person, you should heed my thoughts
How dare you tell them I like MLP
We're the same person, we both liked it and I was posting for myself
Thus, you posted for me too
go away
I can't
Shut up
You shut up
I'm so confused! D:

Edited on by Colors

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

LordJumpMad

zezhyrule wrote:

...?

Untitled

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

EvilRegal

A relative who knows of my love of ponies got me Twilight Sparkle while I was at work today, surprised me! (no, my family has not disowned me... yet LOL)
Untitled
Awesome surprise after a sucky work day (plus I finally have a special comb for them now). But, here's the kicker: I got a pamphlet showing several of the pony toys. Spike didn't come with the TS I got today. But, he does come with the "Twilight Sparkle's Twinking Balloon" set. I'll have to get that. I need my baby dragon! That would just be so incredibly wonderful, I wouldn't know what to say!

Plus I could turn the extra Twilight Sparkle into Pinkie Pie's long-lost sister Purplie Pie, so Pinkie always has someone to party with. Also an insurance measure to see that my number never comes up with Pinkamina Diane Pie. I need my cheese wedge cutie mark and the rest of my skin
Untitled

Edited on by EvilRegal

EvilRegal

And then, I said: "Oatmeal? Are you CRAZY?!?!?!"

Wildvine53

I finally finished the first Season today. I had planned on watching it up until September 17th, but I just couldn't wait to keep watching. Now I play the waiting game.

@Sylverstone I love the comments for that video "I used to wonder what 8-bit could be,
until you shared this Gameboy with me..."

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

thesignpainter

season 2 leaked pics! omigoshomigoshomigoshomigosh!

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

All the children try to run,
To him its part of the fun.
His branching arms are for collecting,
His face is empty of expressing.
He sometimes hums a lowly drone,
He will wander 'round your home.
Dressed in darkest suit and tie,
He won't let you say goodbye.

TeeJay

I saw this guy at my college with a little bright pink MLP bag, and he had written on the bottom "I support MLP" with Rainbow Dash's cutie mark on the side. I would have taken a pic of it but the darn 3DS's shutter sound would have turned heads. (I was in the public bus).

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Retro_on_theGo

TeeJay wrote:

I saw this guy at my college with a little bright pink MLP bag, and he had written on the bottom "I support MLP" with Rainbow Dash's cutie mark on the side. I would have taken a pic of it but the darn 3DS's shutter sound would have turned heads. (I was in the public bus).

You should have asked him politely. If people did look they would have seen you were just taking a picture anyway.

Anyways, I decided to watch another episode today. I didn't finish it, but I did laugh at what I saw. The rarity pony making Dresses for her friends and no one ends up liking them. Plus, for Tara Strong and (can't remember her name right now) the person who voiced Numbah 5 from KND being on the show.
Still can't say I like it though. :I...

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

Syrup

Today, I went to Wal-Mart, got a shopping cart, threw my backpack in the shopping cart (I got out off school like at 7 or something.), I thought "I should go get gum, it will make me seem less suspicious.", then looked at the Red 3DS, after I git bored of that, I waltzed on over to the toy section, went to the girl part and got and bought Pinkie Pie.

I am now complete.

Edited on by Syrup

Xkhaoz

I now know what it feels like to get smacked in the face with bricks of nostalgia.
[youtube:6DSD5XV2JEA]

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

EvilRegal

I have to post this before work (a day I'm not even supposed to... cue Dante from "Clerks" whining "I'm not even supposed to be here today", nooch). I hope there are some "Curb your Enthusiasm" fans here who appreciate this. I ROTFLMAOed at this (and slapped myself for not making the connection sooner). Larry David stare FTW! Pinkie Pie is damn good at it too!!! The "stare" (not to be confused with Fluttershy's ) music cracks me up every time, hee hee.
[youtube:gCwgL_-D18w]
For comparison (and endless LOLs)
[youtube:CuEnGTuqjh8]

Edited on by EvilRegal

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.