Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 4,561 to 4,580 of 14,348

Aqueous

@Shadow100 - I saw Pinkie and Derpy but it looks like two Derpy's

@Wildvine53 - Have fun.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Lunapplebloom

@Aqueous You little devil. Waiting for that 5,000 post for 2 hours, is their nothing you won't do. Also I see it is now ok to post the video after I was told to remove it. But I guess it is more fitting for it to be on the 5,000 post. Also I don't really get what is going on with you and @General_SquiggleTail Are going on about but it is very amusing.

@General_SquiggleTail I got your batman reference. Also can't wait to see how the Origin of General SquiggleTail unfolds.

@Buob Nice Drawing. I still haven't started on mine yet but it probably won't be as good as yours. Also I read the start of your story and I am intrigued. Can't wait to see how it unfolds.

@NintendoFan_27 Thanks, I added you

@Shadow100 I saw Derpy, But I didn't see Pinkie Pie.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Wildvine53

@Buob I'm interested to learn more about the "princestians" cult.
When Windy meets pinkie pie and they're discussing the new pony party she says “Yes, I am. Is here any more obvious you want to state?” I understand what you're trying to say, but it's missing something.
I'm think you just missed the t on there, but I think "any more" should be changed to "anything else"

@Shadow100 Trollestia at here finest!

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Aqueous

@Buob - Not yet, I started to read earlier but was stalled, I'll be reading before I go to bed, I'll post anything major I find and leave everything else to tomorrow.

@Shadow100 - My view of her exactly

@Applejacklove - Little!!!! I'm slightly offended, as I've been taller then adults for a few years now. What you had the full video up!!! Why remove it, I would have loved to have watched the full episode sooner.
Actually there is alot I won't do. But I know your joking because of the face.
You could say we are up to something......

Aqueous

@Buob - I'm worn out, it's been a long day, so like I said I'll give a deeper look tomorrow. I'm to tired to see the world you wrote correctly, sorry, I can't really comment on how your writing is yet. But from what my sleepy mine could form, it's very interesting and I like where your taking it but one thing should be mentioned, that I know is not just from my exhaustion.

“Well, Celestia told us that we had to throw parties for every new pony.”
Pinkie just does that on her own, nopony told her to.do it. But maybe it's just part of the fan fiction?

Sorry Buob, I've got 30 to midnight and an early morning and I have not done myself any favours sleep wise lately. I'll give it a proper look tomorrow.

@MasterGraveheart, yup. Ponies playing CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!
Untitled

Night everypony. Hopefully I can recover this weekend.

Buob

@Aqueous - 'Tis alright. And yeah, I guess I might need to change that. EDIT It has been fixed. I shall now work on making the chapter longer. FINAL EDIT Chapter one is now complete. Now to begin Chapter 2

@Applejacklove - Don't sell yourself short--I'm sure you'll do well!

Edited on by Buob

Previous works, Princestians, (Chapter 5 is on hiatus)

Nintendo Network ID: buob-san

Lunapplebloom

Aqueous wrote:

@Applejacklove - Little!!!! I'm slightly offended, as I've been taller then adults for a few years now.

@Aqueous I can't tell if your joking around or are serious. I am sorry if you found my post offensive in any way. I was only joking around for the first 2 sentences. Maybe I didn't choose the right words and if so I'm deeply sorry. But yea I did have the video up early, but @General_SquiggleTail asked me to take it down so I did. Sorry and Goodnight. (Btw awesome applejack biker.)

@Shadow100 Awesome.

@Buob Thanks for the encouragement.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

CorporalPegasus

Just saw Hearts And Hooves. Best CMC episode.

I hate Captain Hook The Biker Gorilla for obvious reasons, but this is one of the funniest pony parodies ever:
[youtube:n7HrijDkfHc]
I AM AN REGULAR MAGICAL UNICORN!

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

Aqueous

@SquiggleTail -Reads everything here, thought you meant episode spoilers not the episode. Which I thought was odd, as your normally one to post them. Should I delete it then?
Edit: I've broken the video, I threw in another number and removed the end, I'll fix it saturday, since the early post of it bothered you. Okay?

@Applejacklove - joking with you. I know the expression.

@MasterGraveheart - Only other pony on a motorcycle I could find,

@Buob - Glad I was some help while not thinking straight.. I'll read the update later.

Edited on by Aqueous

Tare

Does it really matter seeing as it's already back a few pages?

But then again, as Canadians, we must be polite and accommodating.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Aqueous

@Tare - We do eh?
I edited the post for Squiggles and you can't just quote me and put the ] back in you'd need to know which number or letter I added to prevent that. I'll repair the post Saturday when it's suppose to come out. Not that it means much as a quick youtube search will bring it up. Still I think that'll work for now. Also I have no idea what the digit has done to it and I have no idea what video it would have come up, so you have been warned.

Edited on by Aqueous

CorporalPegasus

@aqueas You cant respond to an reponse of an swapnote? Ah well, that was a really bad drawn Sweetie Belle. Just watch the video above and you will understand. Oh and brohoof!

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

Aqueous

@CorporalPegasus - It's that guy that talks about dark fan fics with the grating voice right? I won't be able tonight if I'm should.
No sadly we can't, I hope that will be the update to it.
I see you got my message. Brohoof. Sorry, I did not notice it as Sweetie Belle, at least my pony of choice was Rarity. The only one that makes sense with my mistake.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.