Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 4,541 to 4,560 of 14,348

Macattack

KaiserGX: Glad to hear you nabbed yourself a job. I hope it goes well!

@Moomoo: It's no coincidence. At 12/12/2012 the very first episode will re-air on a wednesday. Once it finishes, civilization as we know it will cease to exist.

@Wildvine53: Likewise. I didn't know you were a Castle fan. The Noir episode was just too awesome to not grab an avatar from. xD

@Morpheal: Gee that's creepy-as. Nice painting skills you got there!

@Aqueous: Just because there's a few flaws doesn't mean you're not quite a bit better. ^^
Well, so far, these comics are coming along quite nicely. I have yet to see a "bummer" if you know what I mean. Also...which comic do you mean by "last one"?
Oh, and thanks! ^^; I guess it could be what some people consider to be called "cute". lol

@Shadow100: I can see Derpy!

Edit: Too many new posts in such a short time! xD Buob: Cool! That's not too bad at all, especially for a first-try.

Wha- It's the hearts 'n hooves episode?! Dang, I need to find some free wifi to use... and fast! xD

Edited on by Macattack

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

SoulSilverIV

I was physically blown away from the screen when I clicked on this forum and saw how many pages it ran for.

"Haha, not all dragons are Dragon-type Pokémon!"

~Lance, Pokémon Masters, 2020

Aqueous

@NintendoFan_27 - Just looking for the last one.
I had that post ready for 2 hours, I'm so evil.
Comment - 2756, page 138 (I think you saw this one)
Comment - 4377, page 239
comment - 4913, page 246
Also you should check swapnote more, I've been sending images for them before I've finished.
The first one is weak

@Buob - Aww, cute Fluttershy. You may want longer hair but I only say that because you ask, she's still cute and since you used pencil, I'm going to be a little basis, sorry.

@MasterGraveheart - My original plan was take post 1000, but that was before I knew you guys were up while I slept and could not make it my first post. I was hoping for any thousandth post.

@Big_Mac - Your welcome. Yup, it's that episode, thought it fit the 50th post well. The first one was a let down to me, which is why I changed to what I'm doing now. The last one! Well I can't ruin a surprise.

@Hipster-Dashie, formerly soulsliverIV, it's been moving well you were gone, I suggest staying to keep up.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Syrup

Basically, I'm Bruce Wayne, and @Aqueous is Dick Grayson. After Batman is assumed dead in Final Crisis, Dick Grayson takes up the mantle of Batman. After Bruce returns, he allows Dick to retain the identity of Batman, since he believed that Dick was in fact a great Batman....

Sadly, while I do believe that Aqueous is a terrific artist, I still have to chop his head off. Why must I chop his head off? Because that's the only way to kill another immortal, duh. For, there can only be one!

Aqueous

@Squiggles - I do not get your Batman reference. But you still have not found me, also I wonder how short lived you'd be if you actually succeeded. Great now MasterGraveheart is in on it....... But there are so many me. This can only be one thing,
Untitled

Aqueous

@NintendoFan_27 - Alright. The next one should have a swapnote spoiler either tonight or tomorrow

Syrup

I've currently been reading a lot of comic books, especially Batman comics. He's sooo awesome.
But, @Aqueous, who says I haven't found you? Your end is near...

I must hurry, as I fear that my end is also near...

Aqueous

@SquiggleTail - Which me? Of course striking me down will only cause me to become more powerful then you could ever imagine.

@MasterGraveheart then we must settle this like ponies,
With children's cardgames on Motorcycles!
Untitled

Tare

Aqueous wrote:

@Everypony, I found the new episode, early ponies!!!
[youtube:lc9JyGK0qCI]
Takes post 5000 and posts, new episode, wonderful night and a nice end to a Thursday.
I can't believe I enjoyed it as I despise romance but I laughed through it, maybe because it wasn't being serious.

Ah yes, the war was hard on us all.

Impressionable men we were, seeking glory, finding horror.

No one came back the same...

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Aqueous

@Tare - No. Never have the war I slept through had no effect.

Aqueous

@SquiggleTail - I never saw it. So your making references I don't get but don't worry I got some horcruxes around....

Syrup

The Origin of General SquiggleTail (Part 1/3)

After graduating from one of the greatest academy's in the galaxy, SquiggleTail (born Walter Quinn Johnson the 4th), was forced to work as a space garbage man, due to the fact that he never amounted to anything, regardless of his various degrees. After a great war between the humans and the great sharktopi irrupted on a planet known as Terra-3, Walter Q was drafted into the war. He was only 18.

Although he lost his left eye, Walter somehow maneged to survive, and win the war. He was later promoted to Lieutenant, and was considered an intergalactic hero. Shortly after, he was enrolled into Hunter Academy, a school that specializes in training soldiers in various methods of fighting and medicine.

Six months after being enrolled, LordJumpMad decided to attack the peaceful land of Equestria...

Tare

Aqueous wrote:

@Tare - No. Never have the war I slept through had no effect.

Sheathing your true thoughts shall do you no good.
The General has your number because he knows he hasn't much time left.

SquiggleTail wrote:

@Aqueous, With every immortal that I strike down, I grow more and more powerful, as I get closer to my goal of becoming the Highlander!

Untitled

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Aqueous

@Tare - Good luck to him, he's got to find a needle in a stack if needles.
I came back to the forum after a nice sleep to see you guys had some kind of war, yeah..... no, not much of an effect if I wasn't involved.

Wildvine53

@Aqueous I'll be watching the new episode as soon as I'm done with my homework. It must be the romantic in me, but I love Valentine's Day episodes! Ponies, playing cards, power cycles oh my! How long until they ponify pokemon?

@Buob Nice sketch. It might just be me, but the nose looks a little square.

@Big_Mac I think I might have mentioned it in another thread. The noir episode was amazing, I had to get myself a new avatar after watching it.

@MasterGraveHeart Those are my favorite pony memes, I guess it's because I always expect the worst from posts about Celestia.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.