Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 421 to 440 of 14,348

JeanLuc_Vaycard

MechaPhoenix wrote:

Last night, lying half-naked on my messy bed, I learned that I love ponies, and that ponies love me.

You did that too? I also came to this realization a few nights ago except that I was actually completely naked, but was covered with nothing but MLP dolls.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

LzWinky

MechaPhoenix wrote:

Last night, lying half-naked on my messy bed, I learned that I love ponies, and that ponies love me.

Slacker

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

the_shpydar

MechaPhoenix wrote:

Ponies ... the peak of pure nirvana.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

irken004

lz20XX wrote:

MechaPhoenix wrote:

Slacker

Where's your Twilight Sparkle pajama pants?

Noire

irken004 wrote:

Where's your Twilight Sparkle pajama pants?

Honestly that would rock, I'd totally wear those to bed when nobody else is around and stuff because Twilight is vying for first place in my pony-loving heart. Neck and neck with ... Fluttershy.

Was that too loud?

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

There's no way I'd wear Twilight Sparkle pajama pants

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Twilight_Crow

@MechaPhoenix

Hey Fee, you have to pick Twilight, she is the best Pony eveeeeer. My favorite images can prove it.

She can be really cute too.

Untitled

But she can also be so bad*ss.

Untitled

And I´d kill for some Twilight sparkle pajama pants.

As a side note for those who are interested the second image is from a fanfic... yes she actually does that to Celestia, yes is a melee action scene, actually is Celestia vs Luna vs Twilight, and it was freaking insane D:.
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/05/story-sunset.html

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Noire

A TRUE PONY NEVER DIES, EVEN WHEN SHE IS KILLED!

Just ...who the Celestia do you think I am...!

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Noire

^ I believe the term for that is "the sh*t". I can totally see it too.

friendship is the foooooorce

Twilight_Crow

Oh My Celestia, Jedi Rarity is so bucking AWESOME!! XD
Somwhow it fits her so well.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Wildvine53

pntjr wrote:

And I thought I wasn't manly.

I takes a really manly man to express his true feelings for something, no matter what anyone else may think. Until you understand that, you will never be a manly man!

Edit: I'm so bummed! I went to Target today, and while wandering aimlessly around the store I ran into the My Little Pony section. Imagine my surprise when I couldn't find a single AppleJack toy! i said "What how can you not have Apple Jack!" An employee had walked buy and was just staring at me. So I stared back and asked " Well, why don't you have AplleJack!", and I walked off. Eben though I didn't plan on buying a toy, I was mad that I couldn't even find one.

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

EvilRegal

Well, that was just embarrassing. Posted this pony related video at the Darth Vader noooo thread. I must've been flakier after getting up this morning. Knowing I'm going to work does that to me. This video cracked me up! As a bonus, there's even a brief clip of Final Fantasy XII here! I'll post more ponies later or this weekend as I get time.
[youtube:JgpsZNsU_iY]
btw theblackdragon, sorry you had to take the time to erase my wrong thread post.

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.