Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 3,961 to 3,980 of 14,348

Aqueous

@Braeburn - Of course I am. It was SquiggleTail's tradition here, I'm not as quick but I'm doing it in his absence, I all ready have the ending for the set planned.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Braeburn

@Aqueous Ok I'll be waiting anxiously to read it.

Fave ponies Braeburn, Applejack, TwilightSparkle, RainbowDash, and pinkiePie.
3DS Fc : 3995 - 6538 - 0967
Pokemon Black Fc : 1420 6353 0854
Fave game for the (PS3) Uncharted 1, 2 and 3 and for (3DS) MK7

Macattack

@Aqueous: I feel… special. x3 Ah yes, I get awesome ideas like that too… but then procrastination comes into play… and then it soon becomes forgotten. lol I can easily see Rarity as a chess master though! xD (what with her wearing those smug glasses)
Don't worry about bringing it to our attention though. If it makes you feel any better, I would be the same way! (I would obviously be a little more 'subtle' about it though. xP)

Can't wait for MK7 racing!

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

Aqueous

@Big_Mac - I don't think the first one went to well, so I was kind of curious if I got it right the second time or if I would have to go back to thinking about how to do these. That way kind of why I decided to lure you guys to it besides I'm running on 4 hours of sleep, I'm not thinking at 100% and I'm might say things I may regret

Edited on by Aqueous

Buob

@everypony Thanks, a giant load left my chest after I read your comments. Also, last night I got to talk with the person, and they said that we can still talk when we meet up, but just no more online communications. It also helped that the person told me the reason we had to limit our friendship, which was a personal blow, but something I can deal with and now improve on. Again, I thank everybody for their support and kind words. On a final note, I'm not gonna leave. I'm a fast healer, but I felt that I wanted to give myself time in case the worse happened. So Scootaloo, here I come! (Oh and I'm gonna leave my email in my sig, just in case anyone wants to get a hold of me).

Previous works, Princestians, (Chapter 5 is on hiatus)

Nintendo Network ID: buob-san

Aqueous

@Buob - Glad to hear everything worked out even if not all for the best, I'll swapnote you my email instead, rather then you leave your email exposed.

Edited on by Aqueous

Aqueous

@AlbertoC - He gave himself up to me, maybe by mistake but it proves he watches or at least checks in occasionally, so in a way he never left but he's not here.
Can't wait to see more.

Syrup

I am always watching....
Always in the shadows....

I am but a mere mirrage of a human.... a shadow.... Forever lurking.... Stalking this thread...like a hunter stalks its prey.... waiting to strike at the appropiate moment.....

For I am a myth, a legend.... I AM BATMARE!

Untitled

Edited on by Syrup

Aqueous

See Squiggles is watching but he's half way back now, so I need to move quickly. To get these done. Also @SquiggleTail, ready to email the set to you.

Syrup

@Aqueous
Actually, yeah, I might post more regularly now, since I now have the other website (which is currently under constriction).

Boy, do I have a lot of catching up to do.

Aqueous

@SquiggleTail - about 2000 posts is my estimate, good luck.

Braeburn

@SquiggleTail I love the pic, looks like batman has fond somepony to take care of Pony City that looks as good as him

@Aqueous I was wondering do you take requests?

Edited on by Braeburn

Fave ponies Braeburn, Applejack, TwilightSparkle, RainbowDash, and pinkiePie.
3DS Fc : 3995 - 6538 - 0967
Pokemon Black Fc : 1420 6353 0854
Fave game for the (PS3) Uncharted 1, 2 and 3 and for (3DS) MK7

Lunapplebloom

CorporalPegasus wrote:

Tommorow..RD episode...man, im so excited!

Me too! I couldn't resist, I had to watch the preview video that Ultra128 linked and it was awesome.

Glad you'll be around Squiggle, and Batmare is epic.

@AlbertoC Sweet picture, you'll be one of the best artists for ponies on deviantart pretty soon. Can't wait to see Sweetie Belle.

And for some Derpy action here's this.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Syrup

I don't really like how that Bat-Mane looks like (Bat-Mane 'cause Mare is for female ponies). Its body looks too much like the Generation 3 ponies, so, I'll just draw my own.

CorporalPegasus

I had a feeling this episode will either be one of the best or one of the worst. Looks like it will be one of the best, if not the best episode ever. Really wondering what the other refrences could be? Star Wars, LOTR, Harry Potter, Sherlock Holmes, Dracula....

IGOR!

MasterGraveheart

Here's the abridged version for you, Squiggle my friend.

>I got cranky, Fluttershy asked me "U Mad?", then I decided to write a dramatic Derpy fanfic that I hope is thought as highly of as My Little Dashie... and as often as Cupcakes, but in a good way this time, lol.
>An RP is going on. Want a role?
>Lots of memes were posted. Thanks for taking part in that. Good stuff. ^_^

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Lunapplebloom

@CorporalPegasus I know the possibilities are pretty much endless. What I'm hoping for is maybe Back to the Future reference, but that is probably not going to happen since they referenced that somewhat last week.

@SquiggleTail Yay! I can't wait to see how that turns out.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Syrup

Actually, I'm pretty much caught up with everything.

But, I did notice that you guys started to RP... a lot. So, I thought about something....

"The idea of zombie ponies has always captured my imagination; Ever since Spike mentioned Zombie Ponies in Bridle Gossip, I've been thinking... How do these colorful equestrian characters know about the horrible, flesh-eating, undead creatures? Unless... they've had some sort of experience with them in the past... an outbreak"

THE TROTTING DEAD (a zombie survival role-playing game)... more info soon
trot·ting n.The gait of a horse or other four-footed animal, between a walk and a canter in speed, in which diagonal pairs of legs move forward together.
Dead adj. Having lost life; no longer alive.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.