Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 3,921 to 3,940 of 14,348

Braeburn

@Buob I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you'll be alright. ;(

Fave ponies Braeburn, Applejack, TwilightSparkle, RainbowDash, and pinkiePie.
3DS Fc : 3995 - 6538 - 0967
Pokemon Black Fc : 1420 6353 0854
Fave game for the (PS3) Uncharted 1, 2 and 3 and for (3DS) MK7

Lunapplebloom

@Buob I'm sorry to hear that's happening to you. Losing a friend will always be tough. I hope you'll be ok. As for Scootaloo, i'll try to write him to the best of my ability while you're gone.

@Bimmy_and_Jimmy Excellent!

@Ultra128 I'm going to hold off on seeing the video, but from what everypony is saying it's going to be awesome.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Buob

Thanks guys. It's just that there was a small misunderstanding, and we felt that we couldn't be friends anymore. Again, I should be alright before next week, and I'll see you all then.

Previous works, Princestians, (Chapter 5 is on hiatus)

Nintendo Network ID: buob-san

Aqueous

@Buob - I don't think your reading this but, if you want someone to chat to swapnote me, I'll get you my email. I've lost two people I thought of as best friends, so I get what your feeling.

Derpy you can't run away, you live with us. They can't stop us from taking you home!

Now this is very late but I'm still going through them, the set, is Titled, Chess with Rarity, enjoy.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
(Should have made them smaller but I wanted it readable)

Now I'm up extremely late, good night everypony, I'll hear your comments tomorrow err, later today

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Gummioguava

Gummi has tears in his eyes. Isn't there anything you can do to repair your friendship?

Edited on by Gummioguava

Previously I-hate-ponies
gummigator.deviantart.com
gummioguava.tumblr.com

Syrup

Hey, it's me again!

Who here is an expert at managing and creating websites? I'm in dire need of help.

Also, Hasbro better not change Derpy's name. The first thing that was made for the fans can't be taken away, even if they have a reason

Edited on by Syrup

Gummioguava

@FluttershyGuy Gummi holds up a sign that reads "I love you too" with a smile spread across his snout

_Gummi wanders to the library to find a good book to gum on. He notices Spike sitting at a table reading a book. He looks at Spike's tail and clamps his gums down on it.

Previously I-hate-ponies
gummioguava.tumblr.com

CorporalPegasus

Squiggle!!!!!! You're back!!!! I missed you!!!!

Tommorow Rainbow Dash episode! ZOMG! I haven't been this excited since...never!!!
Rainbow Dash!
Rainbow Dash!
Rainbow Dash!
That clip was epic. Epic Sherlock Holmes/Dracula/Star Wars cameo pleas.

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

Buob

@I-hate-ponies I wish. Our friendship has been wavering about for the past month, so I kinda saw this coming. However, we both do not want to stop being friends, but there's only so much we can do when parents get involved. Anyway, I'm actually doing better, so I may recover by this weekend. I'm sorry I bothered everypony with my personal affairs

Previous works, Princestians, (Chapter 5 is on hiatus)

Nintendo Network ID: buob-san

Gummioguava

@Buob We're all friends on here right? friends care about friends!! We all love you and are happy to listen. hope you feel better soon! And though you cannot be friends now... I hope that one day you can

Edited on by Gummioguava

Previously I-hate-ponies
gummioguava.tumblr.com

TeeJay

Wh-what the? Ah, get it off!

Flicks his tail sending Gummi flying into a bookshelf, toppling it over and making a huge mess

Realizes it was Gummi

Oh my gosh! Gummi? S-sorry about that, little guy!

Looks around

...and where's Pinkie Pie? Oh my gosh, Twilight is gonna flip if she sees this!

Sets Gummi down in a corner

Stay right here, and once I'm done cleaning this up we'll go look for Pinkie Pie.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

MasterGraveheart

@Boub: Sorry to hear that. no matter what, we're all here for you.

Derpy was about to respond when the basilisks caught up.

"On the contrary, my little pony, we have more than enough means to stop you," said the lead basilisk, the others surrounding the ponies of Ponyville AND Derpy. "Your citizens of Ponyville have disturbed our domain for years, in the name of greed and partying... it's time we cease the treaty we signed under Princess Celestia and put a stop to you aggravating ponies once and for all! It's all the same with you. It's not like our kind could control our stunning vision, and driving our ancestors into the mountains was horrid enough, but now you have consistent parties and treasure-hunting ponies keeping us from simply making the best of our mountainous dominions. Now, you and all of ponykind will pay for your insolence!" the lead basilisk yelled.

"Eyes open, boss?" one of the basilisks yelled.

The lead basilisk shook his head. "No... we start with Ponyville... let those who dare to incite our wrath bare witness to what they've brought to their own kind. Let Celestia try to stop us now. She can be a centerpiece. And soon, Equestria can be the home of the basilisks!" he declared, getting a roar of approval from the rest, slithering past the ponies towards Ponyville.

"No... no!" Derpy yelled out. Realizing that she needed to do something and stop everyone from suffering for her own actions, she took to the sky and flew after the basilisks. "Twilight, Applejack, Rainbow, everyone... I'm sorry for... being me..." she said in passing.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

CorporalPegasus

Poor Derpy... I mean...her derpy eyes where from a animation error. And her character is just one like Goofy. I dont get whats so offensive about her.

IGOR!

TeeJay

@CorporalPegasus I don't get what the big problem is either.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

MasterGraveheart

There is no problem with Derpy. A couple fans simply twisted the meaning of what derping or to be derpy really means and used it to target something pure and innocent. I for one am going to try to get Stephen Colbert to mention it and poke fun at the idiots who started this whole anti-Derpy issue.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Braeburn

"No, Derpy!" Braeburn yelled as he turned to the swarm of basilisks. "We have to get back to Ponyville and figure out how to save it from the basilisks' attack and fast! If we don't Ponyville is done for!"

Edited on by Braeburn

Fave ponies Braeburn, Applejack, TwilightSparkle, RainbowDash, and pinkiePie.
3DS Fc : 3995 - 6538 - 0967
Pokemon Black Fc : 1420 6353 0854
Fave game for the (PS3) Uncharted 1, 2 and 3 and for (3DS) MK7

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.