Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 3,901 to 3,920 of 14,348

Aqueous

Okay everypony, if I've heard right, there are basilisks in these, mountains, we may already be too late. We can't open are eyes or we will be to stone, and a glance through a reflective surface petrify us. However they are weak as all reptiles are, to cold but I don't think we have time for it, nor do I know a spell. But I'm sure we can think of something.

@FluttershyGuy he never stopped watching. But more importantly he's working on a project that is keeping him away, we have been asked to help and I sent you along his email because you said you have writing skills, which he needs. If your in, check your swapnote for my message that includes his email and get in touch.
History test, so much fun! but you sadly don't have my old history teacher. Good luck with that!

Edit: I'm running behind on a project, I'll be back with it when it is done

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

MasterGraveheart

Derpy decided to make a choice. She flew towards Twilight and the others. "Stop! Stop! Turn back!" she pleaded.

One of the basilisks was stunned. "The runaway pony is siding with Ponyville! She's one of them! May we open our eyes to them now?!" he asked in a raspy, conniving voice.

The lead basilisk huffed. "No. We will confront them," he said, leading the nest of basilisks up to the ponies, slithering along the way.

Derpy showed up in front of Twilight and the others. "Everypony! Stop! You have to turn back!" she said, than tripping over a rock formation and faceplanting on the ground. "Ow..." she ached.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Wildvine53

@FluttershyGuy I just had a feeling you'd like that cake.
@MasterGraveHeart This is exactly how I fell about the Derpy backlash!
Untitled

Derpy are you okay? You seem to be alright, those things didn't hurt ya did they? We can't run away, that will just lead them awful critters straight back to Ponyville!

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

EvilRegal

Gummy has birthday hat and cake too! Gummy FTW!!!
Untitled
@Aqueous
I have to focus on the test for right now, but I'd be happy to help him! I'll check Swapnote as soon as I can.
@KaiserGX
Yeah, but I have Sweetie Belle, yet they didn't have Rarity, which is...
Untitled
@Wildvine53
I feel the same way about it. I think Derpy is a cute name. Ditzy (Which I think is kind of a synonym for klutzy) Doo has the potential to be considered insulting too! It's all about your intent when using the name, IMO, and as beloved as Derpy is in the fan community, I don't see it as a bad/negative/insulting name!

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Lunapplebloom

@MasterGraveheart That is so wrong that they are pulling Derpy's cameo episode from Itunes. Petition has been signed.

@FluttershyGuy Glad everything wen't well for your birthday. Gummi gif.

@Sylverstone hello again. You're right I can't read that without Zecora's voice popping in my head.

@PlatinumGamerX Hello. Are you new to this thread, and are you wanting to join the heard?

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

MasterGraveheart

@WildVine53: Couldn't have said it better myself.

Derpy got up, brushed herself off, and looked to the others. "Applejack! Everyone! You need to go! The basilisks are really angry with Ponyville! If you stay here too long, all of Ponyville and all of ponykind could be in danger! Don't worry about me! I... I don't want to hurt anyone any more than I have already..." she said, beginning to tear up. With all of her innocent little heart, she just didn't want to cause any more trouble than she knows she already has.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Soopaman

www.equestriadaily.com/2012/02/new-read-it-and-weep-clip.html

New Read it and Weep clip. Remind you of anything?

Banana Slamma!

Wildvine53

@Ultra128 Oh my Heavens! I cannot wait until Saturday! I'm assuming that part is from the book Rainbow dash is reading.

@FluttershyGuy I don't think Derpy is meant to be insulting, I always thought Derpy meant awkward or goofy.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

MasterGraveheart

That is indeed Indiana Jones. A mix between the Last Crusade (breakaway tiles) and the opening scene of Raiders of the Lost Ark (weighted idol).

MasterGraveheart

Braeburn

"We aint going to leave you with them basilisk's Derp" Said Braeburn as he went over to comfort her.

Edited on by Braeburn

Fave ponies Braeburn, Applejack, TwilightSparkle, RainbowDash, and pinkiePie.
3DS Fc : 3995 - 6538 - 0967
Pokemon Black Fc : 1420 6353 0854
Fave game for the (PS3) Uncharted 1, 2 and 3 and for (3DS) MK7

MasterGraveheart

Derpy took a step back. "You have to! If the basilisks see you all here, than... than... I just can't let anything bad happen to everypony because of me... again!" she said. She was so distraught over what could happen that she was at a total loss for words.

MasterGraveheart

the_shpydar

SquiggleTail wrote:

Go off topic? Son, you're too late:
Untitled

I approve this post.
(also, sup Squiggy (who i totally did not see, i just sensed), tell Laverne & Shirley i said hello )

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Braeburn

"Derp we're your friends and friends don't leave there friends with dangerous basilisks" said Braeburn. Then he pointed back at to the rest of the pony's that had come to show they cared about her, and wanted her to come home. "So will you please come back to the ones who care about you?"

Edited on by Braeburn

Fave ponies Braeburn, Applejack, TwilightSparkle, RainbowDash, and pinkiePie.
3DS Fc : 3995 - 6538 - 0967
Pokemon Black Fc : 1420 6353 0854
Fave game for the (PS3) Uncharted 1, 2 and 3 and for (3DS) MK7

TeeJay

Whoa, this thread blew up in the few hours I was away! D:

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Buob

Hey guys, I'm really sorry but I'm having a little bit of a hard time at the moment. I'm currently losing one of my best friends, so I might not be posting much for the next few days. Therefore, I give NintendoFan and ApplejackLover (and anyone else who needs to) full use of Scootaloo. I'll be back on possibly next week, but for now, I just need to sort some things out. You have all been awesome to hang out with, and I had lots of fun with you all. I'll see you guys later.

~Buob

Edited on by Buob

Previous works, Princestians, (Chapter 5 is on hiatus)

Nintendo Network ID: buob-san

TeeJay

@Buob Well NintendoFan left too. Bye though. See you next week hopefully!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.