Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 3,841 to 3,860 of 14,348

Lunapplebloom

KaiserGX wrote:

Ponies are dope dog!

This! I can't wait for the next episode to get my weekly fix.

@ZeroX How do you see the full story on the site? whenever I go there I only see the first few sentences. So I push more but it only shows just a bit more, and when I click on it again it just goes back to the first few sentences.

@CorporalPegasus Those are some great videos (the Mario one I liked the most) though I didn't care for the top one.

@Wildvine53 That cake looks to sweet to eat.

@AlbertoC Hiya. Weird website.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Braeburn

@ZeroX Just read it interesting story so far, can't wait to read the next part.

Fave ponies Braeburn, Applejack, TwilightSparkle, RainbowDash, and pinkiePie.
3DS Fc : 3995 - 6538 - 0967
Pokemon Black Fc : 1420 6353 0854
Fave game for the (PS3) Uncharted 1, 2 and 3 and for (3DS) MK7

Lunapplebloom

I just did. Gotta say you now your way with words. I love your take on the future they live in, and I can't wait to read the rest. Thumbs up.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Macattack

@FluttershyGuy: I'm late, but Happy Birthday!

@CorporalPegasus: lol Great videos! (I especially love the mario one) Darn, now I got that catchy mario tune stuck in my head again. >.>;

-almost barfs- Okay... I couldn't finish "Cupcakes". For the sake of your own mind, I advise anyone who hasn't read it not to read it. I enjoy the idea of Pinkie as a psychopath, but that story takes it too far.
I think I need some therapy.... xD

Edited on by Macattack

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

JustAnotherUser

Hi everypony I'm going to be away for a while. I'll visit occasionally and I'll try and join in when somepony is racing. I've just got a lot of college work to do at the minute.

Fellow citizens of Ponyville. I'm going to be out of town for a while on a business trip. Everypony stay sage and work hard in the mean time. And keep out of trouble Cutie Mark Crusaders

Edited on by JustAnotherUser

JustAnotherUser

TeeJay

@Big_Mac I didn't think the story was that scarring. They're just words, after all.
@JarvinZkeitk See you!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Wildvine53

@JarvinZheitk We'll be here as soon as you're ready to come back,Good luck with your work!
Don't worry mayor I'll keep an eye on the crusaders!

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

GuardianKing

Applejacklove wrote:

I just did. Gotta say you now your way with words. I love your take on the future they live in, and I can't wait to read the rest. Thumbs up.

If you think their future looks sinister now, then you ain't seen nothing yet. The Mane 6 (or in this case Mane 5... Dum dum dum...) have never been more BA.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

MasterGraveheart

I guess everypony forgot about rescuing Derpy, eh? Or... do you want to wait for the fic THAT badly? XD

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Braeburn

@MasterGraveheart I havn't forgot about derpy, I was just waiting for somepony to write something for me to go on.
Bye for now Jarvan I hope everything go's well for you.

Edited on by Braeburn

Fave ponies Braeburn, Applejack, TwilightSparkle, RainbowDash, and pinkiePie.
3DS Fc : 3995 - 6538 - 0967
Pokemon Black Fc : 1420 6353 0854
Fave game for the (PS3) Uncharted 1, 2 and 3 and for (3DS) MK7

Macattack

@Dark_TeeJay: They're just words, eh? Then how do you think people get sucked into books with no pictures? They use their imagination. (and mine just betrayed me not too long ago)

@MasterGraveheart: Like Braeburn, I'm at a loss for what to do. Big Macintosh is more of a follower than a leader, so I'm waiting for something to happen. xD

@Aqueous: They made the right choice.

Big Macintosh looks at the surrounding mountains as the group marches on.

Edited on by Macattack

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

TeeJay

@Big_Mac That's the last thing you need to tell me. I love to read. But you can be engrossed in a story (I was) without taking it too seriously as to end up scarred.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Macattack

@Dark_TeeJay: Then I guess I'm just not comfortable with over-descriptive gore and violence. xD (oh, and I was kind exaggerating when I mentioned I was scarred. ;P)

Edited on by Macattack

Syrup

I can't believe I'm coming out of "retirement" for this... but...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FLUTTERSHYGUY!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

And, now, back to the shadows.... Come Mr. Sock, we have other plans....

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.