Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 3,821 to 3,840 of 14,348

MasterGraveheart

Happy birthday, FluttershyGuy, see you around NintendoFan_27, and for everyone who wants to see some of my favorite pieces of pony art, check these out.

http://tehjadeh.deviantart.com/gallery/34012529#

This guy does "two sides" pony pictures of as many characters as he can and I dig each of them. My personal favorites of his are Applejack's, Rainbow Dash's, Twilight Sparkle's, and Princess Celestia's. Actually, what I like about Celestia's is that it doesn't do something fan-like, such as make her out to be a troll... or a molester (seriously, some of our fellow bronies stretch things in ways that they were not meant to be stretched, lol)... but rather takes a look at her sorrow of what happened with her sister. So, check them out!

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Braeburn

Happy Birthday FluttershyGuy, hope you had a great day.

Fave ponies Braeburn, Applejack, TwilightSparkle, RainbowDash, and pinkiePie.
3DS Fc : 3995 - 6538 - 0967
Pokemon Black Fc : 1420 6353 0854
Fave game for the (PS3) Uncharted 1, 2 and 3 and for (3DS) MK7

Jamouse

Bimmy_and_Jimmy wrote:

Heh, some bronies in my area got together and made a couple of chalk drawings outside the University.
Untitled
Untitled

There are Bronies in NZ now .
What has the world come to...

Jamouse

Drawdler

This show is addictive for absolutely no reason at all. I love it. ^^

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Aqueous

@FluttershyGuy -
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
You switched bodies with Twilight Sparkle,
Happy Birthday to you.

Ultra128 wrote:

Untitled

I was not aware you were serious when you said you were a groundhog day brony, but I guess you were. Wishing you the best, - Aqueous

@Dark_TeeJay - I just got on MasterGraveheart's devianart link and had things load without trouble. I should have been in bed long before then, I'm guessing your on the Pacific Coast then or close to it.

@Dark_TeeJay and @Applejacklove - I love how you wish me good night but here it's early morning and I've been sleeping for a few hours, gives me a nice laugh.

@Bimmy_and_Jimmy - Wow! Nice drawings!

@I-Hate_Ponies - Yay! More hilarious gummy actions! They really need to bring him back in another episode. He's such a funny contrast to Pinkie Pie.

@Nibelilt - Welcome to the Herd! If you've been a brony for a while welcome to the nintendolife herd!

@NintendoFan_27 - I know you likely won't read this but I hope all goes well. See you again soon Apple Bloom

@theblackdragpn - Love the joke. PONIES, PONIES, PONIES!

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Tare

MasterGraveheart wrote:

Happy birthday, FluttershyGuy, see you around NintendoFan_27, and for everyone who wants to see some of my favorite pieces of pony art, check these out.

This guy does "two sides" pony pictures of as many characters as he can and I dig each of them. My personal favorites of his are Applejack's, Rainbow Dash's, Twilight Sparkle's, and Princess Celestia's. Actually, what I like about Celestia's is that it doesn't do something fan-like, such as make her out to be a troll... or a molester (seriously, some of our fellow bronies stretch things in ways that they were not meant to be stretched, lol)... but rather takes a look at her sorrow of what happened with her sister. So, check them out!

People do that to Celestia because she's not particularly likable. She also seems somewhat strict, which is huge seeing as nopony else is really strict...at all...Despite the official cannon, she seems kind of distant with everyone as well; you never see her hug anypony.

That's why people have decided that she's either a huge troll, and keeps up the regal facade for giggles; or a horrible tyrant that just does whatever she wants. I mean, we never did find out exactly what Luna had done to cause such a fuss.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

LzWinky

Untitled

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

CorporalPegasus

More videos i found:
[youtube:fSO0JQdyM8s]
(It has some swearing.)
[youtube:SNqens9KpxA]
This is really interesting. Using ponies to recreate a game ending.
[youtube:qSiur8XNeiU]
[youtube:JCDqOkdsEMo]
Yay! Ponies hum more songs!
Oh, and since you like SQUEEE! So much.
[youtube:GFFRj9PZA9o]

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

MasterGraveheart

Tare wrote:

MasterGraveheart wrote:

People do that to Celestia because she's not particularly likable. She also seems somewhat strict, which is huge seeing as nopony else is really strict...at all...Despite the official cannon, she seems kind of distant with everyone as well; you never see her hug anypony.

That's why people have decided that she's either a huge troll, and keeps up the regal facade for giggles; or a horrible tyrant that just does whatever she wants. I mean, we never did find out exactly what Luna had done to cause such a fuss.

Well, she was in charge of manipulating the moon just as Celestia was with the sun. When she refused to bring forth the moon to make way for the sun, it would have caused a TON of problems for the world. No sunlight to make plants and crops grow, the nocternal animals would have ruled, the lack of sufficient light would have caused major problems for the citizens of Equestria, and, in fact, Luna was the one who became a tyrant by attempting to usurp the kingdom by perpetual night. She did, after all, rule during the night just as Celestia did during the day.

We can assume that Celestia and Luna are relatively on par with one another in terms of magical power on their own, making Luna very dangerous, especially when she became Nightmare Moon and made her intentions known to rule with an iron fist force her nighttime will upon the land. This left Celestia with little choice, so, for the sake of all the living things of the land, she used the Elements of Harmony and stopped her. Since she couldn't very well destroy her own beloved sister, she sealed her away to the moon. Pretty extreme, I know, but let's remember that this was the evil Nightmare Moon that had taken over Luna and any bit of Luna was probably thought lost forever. And thus, you get the rather powerful piece I mentioned before.

Of course, that's just my take.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

TeeJay

@CorporalPegasus OMFG, Megaman + Ponies! That's amazing!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AlbertoC

@Everypony: PONIES PONIES PONIES, huh? Well, let's see... I was in the school, on monday and on wednesday all day long (seriously).
Untitled
www.poniesponiesponies.com.au/

First things that came up when searching that string in google.

@Tare: Yep, she has hugged Twilight Sparke (S1 E2)

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

Buob

@ ZeroX - This part sorta confuses me: "Suddenly, his boasted a crisp expression" I realize this is his face, but some readers might not catch that, and may riot in the streets wondering what part of him "boasted a crisp expression." As for still being at the same spot on the list, I'm sorry to say that can't really help you as I haven't posted anything on Fimfiction.

Previous works, Princestians, (Chapter 5 is on hiatus)

Nintendo Network ID: buob-san

Tare

I suppose, but it's more fun to imagine Celestia as a tyrant or a troll.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.