Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 3,741 to 3,760 of 14,348

TeeJay

Oh I've seen every episode, it's just that I couldn't quite remember which one that was. Thanks for the pic.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Macattack

@ZeroX: Back to the Future: Part 1

Btw, I don't know about writing something for the story... (I'm no good with stories) But it'd be very interesting to see what the rest of you might come up with!

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

Aqueous

@Dark_TeeJay - Ah, yes, your welcome

@Bic_Mac - It's not mine, I'm just a messenger, if you think you can contribute just say and I'll swapnote what you need to join in, "YOU KNOW WHO" would love help.

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Buob

Why doesn't "YOU KNOW WHO" make another account via NintendoLife named "YOUKNOWWHO" (or Voldemort) and tell us that way?

Previous works, Princestians, (Chapter 5 is on hiatus)

Nintendo Network ID: buob-san

Aqueous

@Buob - I'm referring to a brony currently not commenting. They have an account, I'm just having some fun with it. Plus I'm kind of in a Harry Potter mood. I think you know them. Think vomit and you'll know.

MasterGraveheart

@Big_Mac: You are DEFINATELY Vader-Brony. ^_^

@theblackdragon: You're right, I'm sorry, and thank you.

@Big_Mac again: That's probably what I'm going to do for my fanfic. Focus on Derpy and incorporate elements of what I've RP'd with her so far and make an episode-like fanfic about her to the best of my abilities. I said before that what I've RP'd with her is my vision of what her episode would probably be like if one ever happened. So, I dunno. If you guys wanna continue to RP this out, that's fine with me. The fic itself will be much more expansive, different and incorporate the other cast members (not saying all of them by any means), as well as explore the likely relationships she'd have towards different cast members. Of course, my interpretation will probably be way off from what the show eventually does, if anything, but, hey, it's FANFICTION, after all. ^^;

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Braeburn

So has the whole story of Derpy's rescue been canceled? ;(

Fave ponies Braeburn, Applejack, TwilightSparkle, RainbowDash, and pinkiePie.
3DS Fc : 3995 - 6538 - 0967
Pokemon Black Fc : 1420 6353 0854
Fave game for the (PS3) Uncharted 1, 2 and 3 and for (3DS) MK7

MasterGraveheart

If people want to keep going with it, I'm more than happy to, but what happens here won't necessarily be the end of the fanfic. Heck, I may go an entirely different route all together.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Aqueous

@Buob - Your welcome, I know he watches or else he would not know that and put it in an email. Your welcome however, also I sent you the swapnote, if your interested to get in touch.

@MasterGraveheart - Good at teasing us with it aren't you, can't wait to read. I'll keep going if your going too, but you never answered. Muffins or rolls with that butter?

Aqueous

@Buob - Great that gives him, 7, 8 if FluttershyGuy is in.

MasterGraveheart

@Aqueous: Well, I've grown up prefering English muffins, a.k.a., rolls with butter, since you can put so much on them and come up with something entirely different, but maybe it just took me finding the right muffin maker, so... in the words of the derpy one... "Muuuuuuufiiiiiinns..."

Edited on by MasterGraveheart

MasterGraveheart

MasterGraveheart

@ZeroX: Yeah, ponies have coats of fur. I... have no idea what you'd call their skin underneath. I just call it horseflesh, personally.

MasterGraveheart

Aqueous

@ZeroX - I'll assume like a cat, fur on top of skin

@MasterGraveheart - Muffins it is,
Untitled

Edited on by Aqueous

Tare

theblackdragon wrote:

LISTEN UP, BRONIES

I only just found out about what went down before now. not last night when it happened, not this morning when i woke up. now. and I"m pissed off.

I am going to start banning the people who choose to whine and aid in the derailment of this thread (and accuse me of not doing my job — i'm looking squarely at you, MasterGraveheart) as opposed to reporting the comment(s) in question. You guys may consider this thread a matter of the gravest importance, but it is physically impossible for me to give less of a crap about this show, and so I generally stay out of it until I receive a report letting me know I need to take a look. ZeroX, you are the only person who hit that Report button, and for that I thank you.

when someone comes in here to poke fun and troll the place up, JUST REPORT THEM AND MOVE ON WITH THE DISCUSSION. Don't sit there piddling about 'parasprites' taking over the thread, don't whine and cry about poor misunderstood bronies, don't talk about how many trolls you've ignored and how you're ignoring them now too (because newsflash, you're not ignoring them if you're still talking about them, and all you're doing is giving me more to delete/edit out, ffs!!!) and for god's sake don't assume that I've 'chosen a side', either for or against anyone here. My job is to keep these forums running smoothly, and for that to happen, I need you people to quit sitting on your hands whenever someone comes in here and trolls the place up, fake or otherwise.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON. IT IS THERE FOR A REASON.
we now return you to your regularly scheduled ponyfest. as you were, people~

So, next time Lord Jump Mad, or anyone, makes a somewhat offensive and utterly useless post, you want us to tell you.
Perhaps people didn't want to get into trouble for mis-reporting? But I digress...
Although I swear some one said it was in good fun and didn't matter. Seems I'll disregard that statement.

Edited on by Tare

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Lunapplebloom

@Boub Excellent. I don't play Minecraft but that looks cool.

Applebloom slipped in and wondered what could have happened here. Nothing looked out of place, the masks from her homeland were still hanging on the walls all of her cooking ingredients were still on the shelf, and the fire under the large pot was still lit. Then she heard a loud clang. She twirled around and saw a shadowy figure run out the door, past Sweetie Belle, and into forest. "what was that!?" exclaimed Applebloom

@MasterGraveheart I can't wait to see what you got in store.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.