Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 3,661 to 3,680 of 14,348

Aqueous

Marshmallow! Om, om om, om! Wait why did that marshmallow have a horn and purple frosting?!

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Aqueous

NintendoFan_27 wrote:

@Aqueous Because it's an elegant marshmallow. Neat designs.

Oh, for a second there I thought it was Rarity but that is impossible we are playing chess!

TeeJay

...?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Aqueous

Any pony writeby any chance?
Aside from the known,
@Twilight_Crow
@Tare
@MasterGraveheart
@ZeroX

Spoilers but more Legend of Groose plus ponies,
[youtube:rZllsXJpFOk&feature=related]

Edited on by Aqueous

TeeJay

...and dragons!
Can't post a picture via 3DS. Someone post one for me.

BTW Deviantart doesn't seem to like 3DS's. Would you guys mind posting the pics directly onto the thread by right clicking the pics and copying the image URL? I'm really missing out.

Edited on by TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Aqueous

@Dark_TeeJay - I read through the whole entire devainart conditions and use, ect, ect, I don't dare post the url for those pics because it was overly complicated and I don't have the artist's permission but I do when it is not. But here is a dragon,
Untitled
Do you write?

@ZeroX - I see you removed it, I've been mixing up url with img, lately, I'll likely catch it afterwards if you see me mess up

Edited on by Aqueous

Sh00kst3r

I may not look it, but you've discovered a level 12 brony.

3DS: 2363 5629 7333

Aqueous

Sh00kst3r wrote:

I may not look it, but you've discovered a level 12 brony.

Welcome back, you've been gone a while!

Okay now to be serious, "YOU KNOW WHO!" is working on something, anypony that can write I've been asked to point in their direction to help, they want another 5-10 ponies, 5 have been asked and at least 3 have agreed at this point. If you can, please do tell, so I can get you in contact. I've decided rather then playing I-Spy to find everyony I'd just ask. So who wants to help "YOU KNOW WHO!" ? Also @Pheonixborn, I know your a skilled editor, would you like to help?

Edited on by Aqueous

Buob

Aqueous wrote:

I don't write pony fics, but I do write on other things. My fanfiction.net account is in my signature.

Previous works, Princestians, (Chapter 5 is on hiatus)

Nintendo Network ID: buob-san

Aqueous

Buob wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

I don't write pony fics, but I do write on other things. My fanfiction.net account is in my signature.

Excellent! I'll send you the email you'll need tomorrow I need sleep, goodnight everypony!

Tare

NintendoFan_27 wrote:

Well... I found the mane 6...

Twilight Sparkle
[youtube:DJP11_BkU8Q]

Why is Angel upside down? Moreover when did this happen?

ZeroX wrote:

Sidenote; What titles should I get from the eshop? The recommendations thread is like abandoned...

Pushmo, because you can do this.
Untitled

Edited on by Tare

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Braeburn

@NintendoFan_27 Would you like to do a quick race?

Fave ponies Braeburn, Applejack, TwilightSparkle, RainbowDash, and pinkiePie.
3DS Fc : 3995 - 6538 - 0967
Pokemon Black Fc : 1420 6353 0854
Fave game for the (PS3) Uncharted 1, 2 and 3 and for (3DS) MK7

TeeJay

Darnit, missed Aqueous.

I've never written anything for fun, but now that I'm thinking about it, that's because of the awful time I have writing school assignments. (They're no fun, need to be backed up by facts, need to be in a certain format, etc.) All that had given me the mindset that writing = bad/boring. But I had a great time writing up that little Spike scene there. Maybe if I write something for myself, just for fun, I could discover just how much I enjoy writing...

Anyway, I'm rambling. The short answer is: No, I don't have enough experience in writing to work on a group fanfic with "real" writers.

Edited on by TeeJay

EvilRegal

@Aqueous
Of course, I've not done much here beyond general posts, but in the past I've dabbled in writing. For the most part, what I writing I did was writing and role playing all in one.

I played an actress in two different female celebrity wrestling league "E-feds". They had storylines, just like WWE, in-ring promos, and so forth. To begin with, you selected a number of wrestling moves, a finisher set-up, and a finishing move for your wrestler. Then, there were statistics helping the simulator decide the contests that you chose, plus whether you were heel, face, or loner.

So, I've done plenty of writing and role playing, but it's been a very long time since I did. And it was MUCH different in nature from pony role playing, LOL. Nopony hitting anypony else with steel chairs/brass knuckles here.

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

EvilRegal

btw, Rarity is NOT a marshmallow, silly ponies. God, it would crack me up if there were an episode where we had some Fluttertree-like dialogue where there is the misunderstanding that somepony is calling Rarity a marshmallow, hee hee. The Fluttertree exchange is still one of the funniest scenes ever in FiM!
Untitled

Edited on by theblackdragon

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

MasterGraveheart

Okay, guys, enough with the troll subject. If they show up again, pretend they haven't shown up. We've said our peace, they know we're not enjoying it one bit, so any attempts at humor are fruitless. If they actually ARE as good as Dark_TeeJay says, they'll understand that a lot of us don't find it fun in the slightest and they'll respond accordingly. If not, then we'll have proven that we've been right about them all along.

End of story.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.