Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 3,401 to 3,420 of 14,348

MasterGraveheart

Derpy looked at Twilight, trying not to let it be known that her accident at Sweet Apple Acres was really bothering her. "Uh, no, I haven't. I was actually hoping to find some work here so Ii could... ummm... just earn a little money..." she lied. She already knew her reputation for being 'feather brained" as Rainbow Dash would say, so she didn't need to add to the reputation, especially with someone like Twilight Sparkle.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

EvilRegal

One more thing. I found an awesome Raritycatchme gif to use as my avatar. And, like other avatars I've tried (including my current Fluttershy/Angel one), it won't animate. Why won't gif avatars animate right here?

Oh, and while I'm gone, don't anypony be a perv and look at Fluttershy funny when she's naked (like she is 98% of the time that she's not wearing one of Rarity's dresses to a dinner party or something, silly, adorable, lovable Fluttershy, hee hee ).

@Aqueous
I'll be fine. Oxygen is overrated.

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Aqueous

@FluttershyGuy - Yeah....... sure it is.

"Derpy we are trying to surprise Pinkie right now, join us in the surprise. Though Mrs. and Mr. Cake are here if you'd like to ask them. Now I have to run. Oh Fluttershy, why isn't Pinkie with you?"

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

EvilRegal

Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

MasterGraveheart

Derpy smiled at he thought of a surprise party. If Twilight was gathering her friends, certainly Applejack would be involved, and she could just ask her to let her work off the damage done to the farm. If worse came to worse, Pinkie Pie could certainly help her cause at working at Sugar Cube Corner. But, since she was already here, she stepped in. "Mr. and Mrs. Cake?! It's Derpy!" she called out.

Edited on by MasterGraveheart

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Lunapplebloom

While Twilight was dealing with Derpy and Fluttershy, Applebloom waltzes into the kitchen to find Sweetie Belle.
@FluttershyGuy Awesome Gifs.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

MasterGraveheart

Derpy saw Apple Bloom walk into the kitchen. "Apple Bloom!" she called out, following her into the kitchen, accidentally slamming the door against a cake wagon that crashed into a shelf, causing a bag of sea salt to be dumped on top of it. "Uhhh... can we talk?" she asked.

MasterGraveheart

Lunapplebloom

@Boub I'm Sorry. Did I overstep my roll there? It won't happen again.

Oh, hi Derpy. Sure. What do you wan't to talk about?

Previously Applejacklove

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

MasterGraveheart

Derpy sighed a bit. "Well... I kind of wrecked the day's supply of Apple Cider... and a tool shed... and some farm equipment... and now a cake... and a billboard to re-elect The Mayor... so I was wondering if your family would hire me to Sweet Apple Acres to work off the damage I did and to fix the Cake family's cake... and the mayor's billboard," she asked.

MasterGraveheart

Buob

@ApplejackLove I think that as long as the person is "online" or the role is taken, you probably shouldn't "act" as them, as they may have other ideas of what their characters are about to do. That said, you're okay, I wasn't really sure what I was gonna do at that point anyway.

Scootaloo walked through the kitchen and out the other door when she realized Apple Bloom wasn't with her. She turned around to look in the door and saw her talking with Derpy. Shrugging, she turned back around to look for Sweetie Belle again.

Edited on by Buob

Previous works, Princestians, (Chapter 5 is on hiatus)

Nintendo Network ID: buob-san

Braeburn

Which one of yu pony folk has pokemon Black or White version?
And who would like to do a pokemon battle at some point?

Fave ponies Braeburn, Applejack, TwilightSparkle, RainbowDash, and pinkiePie.
3DS Fc : 3995 - 6538 - 0967
Pokemon Black Fc : 1420 6353 0854
Fave game for the (PS3) Uncharted 1, 2 and 3 and for (3DS) MK7

Lunapplebloom

Don't worry about it Derpy. It was just an accident. We've got plenty of apples left on the trees, and Applejack and Big Macintosh can help me fix the the farm up. But you could come by tomorrow to talk to Granny Smith. Maybe she would like you to do something for her.

Edit: @Boub Alright I'll remember that.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Previously Applejacklove

Gummioguava

Gummi is sitting on the couch staring at an apple, on the table, wishing he could take a bite...

Edited on by Gummioguava

Previously I-hate-ponies
gummigator.deviantart.com
gummioguava.tumblr.com

MasterGraveheart

Derpy looked to Applebloom. "I just don't feel right having people pick up after my mess... I mean, Applejack had so much pressure on her for that rodeo she was practicing for and lost. I can't help but feel she would have won if she had nothing to worry about, and now I wrecked half of your guys' farm. Well, okay..." she said, turning around to see that the ovens were free. She decided to make another cake to make it up to the good ponies of Sugar Cube Corners.

MasterGraveheart

Braeburn

Aqueous wrote:

@Braeburn - I'll swapnote you my code later for a battle

@I-Hate-Ponies - Great Gummy!

@Aqueous I'll send you mine on swapnote too.

@I-Hate-Ponies Nice pic of gummy.

Fave ponies Braeburn, Applejack, TwilightSparkle, RainbowDash, and pinkiePie.
3DS Fc : 3995 - 6538 - 0967
Pokemon Black Fc : 1420 6353 0854
Fave game for the (PS3) Uncharted 1, 2 and 3 and for (3DS) MK7

Tare

grenworthshero wrote:

Who here has Steam and plays TF2? More importantly, who here has Steam and doesn't play TF2? It's free, and there's a huge brony community there. I pretty much only play on the brony servers, when I do.

http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i413/Tare59/theengiepony.jpg

I'm liking this feller.
The names Bill nye the science guy {npk}
My profile picture is a close up of some one wearing glasses.

What's your name and how long have you been playing?

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Aqueous

Smiles back at Gummy Well I'm off to find Pinkie, where ever she is...
Good night everypony

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.