Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 3,061 to 3,080 of 14,348

TeeJay

Hahaha, that looks just like me!

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AlbertoC

@MasterGraveheart: Wow that's hilarious. Also, long images are long. Isn't it better to put a link to it instead? Or a link to the dA page... Just sayin'.

Also, good racing everypony. MasterGaveheart, did you play?

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

TeeJay

I can't see the large picture; my 3DS won't load it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AlbertoC

KaiserGX wrote:

Alright alright I actually had this picture for a while now... but I found it by my door a couple days ago... SO FESS UP WHO DREW IT!

Was it you? I wasn't for sure

Aqueous

Go ahead AppleJack, it has things that don't even exist any more mentioned inside, this is so exciting. Squee
Of course I do Rarity, I have no idea how you found it, there are rumoured to be less then 10 copies left.

@Wildvine53 - I've only done well with this title, I'm not much good on the older ones.... but I get this one. take the coin mechanic from Super Circuit and the controls of ds and for some reason I went from average to skilled shrugs I've only been playing them for 9 or more years, you'll beat me down soon. I give up racing for a while a few months after I get one and can never play as well when I sit down to play again. More disappointing was I checked my friend's list and you were on, but likely in the other group yes? Oh well, I'll race you later.

@MasterGraveheart - I'm in trouble aren't I? I won't see it till late tomorrow at best...... If not Sunday.

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Wildvine53

Well I'll be! You're right Rarity, that does look like you and Spike. Maybe it's a photo graph from the future. Spooky stuff there. Wow, that's quite the book there, who knew there was so much info on Nightmare Moon.

@MasterGraveHeart That's a crazy coincidence! I can't believe I forgot about the new episode tomorrow, my this week has gone by fast.

@Aqueous Yeah I was in the second group. I saw you and FlutttershyGuy on, but neither of you were actually playing online. I figured you were getting ready to call it quits. My new cart seems to work pretty well, so maybe I'll stand a chance against you.

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AlbertoC

I don't mean to be rude but, to keep what, ma'am?

Edited on by AlbertoC

TeeJay

I look soooo COOL in the future!

Fistpumps

AlbertoC

It's me, or that Trixie needs a nose? Otherwise great picture and parody of trix (or something like that)

Edited on by AlbertoC

Wildvine53

Rarity's going to keep the strange picture she found of herself ans future Spike. I must say, you grow up to be quite the Dragon Spike.
This book is pretty neat, apparently there are some sea critters called Whales, that can grow to be as big as a house. No wonder you read so much Twilight, this is amazing!

@CorporalPegasus Thanks for reminding me, I must get to voting! I always knew trixie would do something awesome after leaving ponyville!

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

Aqueous

Actually Wildvine53 once a community race starts, it no longer looks like they are online because you can't join them, till they are done, we were likely in the middle of a race. You likely can if you can face a train!

Rarity wasn't me, should we ask Pinkie Pie or Fluttershy?
That's why I read, some much interesting stuff.
AH, ha, got you spike, your not getting that big, that fast if you don't sleep, now off to bed

@Everypony it's been fun but I function badly without sleep, so goodnight, I should not be up till 1 am

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Wildvine53

@Aqueous That makes sense, then no one would try to join in the middle of competition. You use the train too? Then I guess our next race will come down to skill!
yes Rarity, we all know you have wonderful taste in everything. No wonder you've takin' a likin' to that picture.

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

TeeJay

Aw, but Twilight! Goodnight everypony...

Seriously, perfect timing. I was just going to bed too. Night guise!

Edited on by TeeJay

Wildvine53

Shadow100 wrote:

When Princess Luna says, "As your princess, we command you."
Who is this 'we'?

She's using the Royal We. IN the old days it was used by the king to refer to himself and the royal family.

Wildvine53

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.