Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 3,021 to 3,040 of 14,348

EvilRegal

Waiting for everypony to suggest a course.

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

ToastyYogurt

Hey, I joined in half an hour late. I'm playing a game with Brian (who are you? EDIT: Oh it's you, @MasterGraveHeart. ). I would've posted earlier, but I was too busy reading the heap of posts since I last checked.

@AlbertoC: That is an awesome pic of Lyra. If I didn't know better, I would think that was the real thing.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Aqueous

@Dark_TeeJay - Well I see why your one of the top nintendolife racers, I guess I met my match. Yup Tare he beat you to it.

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

JustAnotherUser

It's now 03:12 AM in the UK, So I'm going to bed. It's time to lay my sleepy head.
Talk to you all soon. Goodnight everypony, I've had fun racing with all of you.

JustAnotherUser

Aqueous

JarvanZheitk wrote:

It's now 03:12 AM in the UK, So I'm going to bed. It's time to lay my sleepy head.
Talk to you all soon. Goodnight everypony, I've had fun racing with all of you.

Good night, we shall play again soon

TeeJay

Heh, thanks! Hey look, my face is already shown in the top community rankings! If I'd raced some more I'm sure I'd end up in the top three.

Gee, I can't find Rarity anywhere. I've been looking for her all day! I hear she's got a gift for me! Gimmee!

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

ToastyYogurt

Is anypony still playing?

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

MasterGraveheart

Well, 3DS battery dictated that it was my time to log. Thanks for playing, Destroyer. Everypony, hope to see you all soon... With a full charge, lol. XD

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

TeeJay

I dropped out for tonight. Just wanted to race a bit so you guys could see what kind of racer I am. I hope that didn't sound too boastful...

Edited on by TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Aqueous

@Destroyer64 - Join now

@Dark_TeeJay - I'm going to be an obstruction on your way

I think the storm just got me, back in a second

Edited on by Aqueous

EvilRegal

Good race, everypony! Look forward to being kart fodder again next time. Like I said, ~I'm Fluttershy~ , so nopony expects me to blow everypony else away, hee hee.

Edited on by EvilRegal

Aqueous

JarvanZheitk wrote:

@Dark_TeeJay @Aqueous Don't forget about me. I am now probably destined to by 3rd best in the Bronie community... forever!
@Dark_TeeJay You are very, very good.

I have not forgotten but we still need to see Tare show up and show us his skills

TeeJay

I don't think I'll ever reach the top three to be honest. I just don't get to race as often as you guys. @Jarvan Thanks! I think you beat me once.

Edited on by TeeJay

EvilRegal

About 12 hours until PONIES!!! (and I've not even recovered from last week... Raritycatchme , hee hee)
@Dark_TeeJay
Don't feel bad, I won't either. I'll be lucky to show up on the leaderboard at any time! I'm just racing for fun, experience against human (pony? ) players, and coins to unlock moar parts. Everypony did great and is really good at MK7!

Edited on by EvilRegal

TeeJay

This semester I have a Saturday class that goes on from 8:00am to 1:45pm including lab, so I won't be able to see ponies when they first come on all semester. I'll catch the new eps on Youtube later though!

the_shpydar

Good racing! I never mind coming in last, it's almost a source of pride for me!

@Fluttershy_Guy I'm glad there's someone else who's close to my level! Maybe us old fogies just can't handle these new-fangled vidya-games!

@Dark_TeeJay I had already experienced your MK Deity-ness in other racing ... hail The TJ!

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

TeeJay

Aqueous

@Dark_TeeJay - Well you were the nintendolife top at one point, so have hope

Who is Henry? And how dare you use the Wuhu Glitch! Sorry AlbertoC but I leave once the glitch starts and Henry seems determined to win with it!

Edited on by Aqueous

TeeJay

Glitching? Now that's just not kosher. Except against CPUs. Mwahahahaha!

Twirls moustache and pulls cape over face mysteriously

Edited on by TeeJay

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.