Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 2,921 to 2,940 of 14,348

Wildvine53

I just ran into her, she was trying to figure out how to make a ChimmiCherryChanga. I'm not sure where twilight went after that.

I think you're right, that's more of a RD thing.
@AlbertoC that's pretty good, it makes me want to start practicing again.

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AlbertoC

Good night everypony, it's Mario kart friday tomorrow!

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

Lunapplebloom

Sootaloo! Oh no, I missed ya. Since you wern't around I decided to try kayaking, but it didn't work out that well. And I understand Silver Spoon, I just hope one day we can be friends even when Diamond Tiara's around. Nice apple.
I can't wait to see how Twilight's ChimmiCherryChonga comes out.

On a side not how do you do lines and italics

Edit: goodnight everypony

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

EvilRegal

Awwww, Spikey Wikey is such an adorable for an adorable baby dragon! Angel, maybe I should call you Angel Wangel! Would you like that?
@AlbertoC
I love me some traditional chimichangas. Seems like Chi Chi's I first got them at an early age. It's actually one as a sweet that I've never tried before (nor had I considered it until this past Saturday ).
@CorporalPegasus
Hard to imagine now that there was a time when the thread would sometimes fall to the bottom of page one, and even drop to page two!
@Wildvine53
I'm going to give a chimicherrychonga a whirl also! Sure it won't come out as well as a Pinkie Pie version, but I'll do my worst, hee hee.
@Everypony
Quick question on the Mario Kart 7 get together: I'm US Central Standard Time. I saw Friday evening, but I don't have a point of reference of when Friday evening is for the pony who scheduled it. I don't know if it's actually Friday evening for me, Friday morning, or Pony morning (Saturday morning ).

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

EvilRegal

@NintendoFan_27
I'll be there at 8PM my time to get my flank kicked, then. And, um, good not good night? shrugs shoulders

EvilRegal

@NintendoFan_27
Yeah, I'm pretty good against the computer. At least in past Mario Karts. With less free time and lots of games that have gone ignored, I've not finished the upper classes of MK7. Against other people that can form strategies and know shortcuts/tricks, etc. the computer doesn't use, I've sucked in the limited racing I've done, LOL. I rarely play online with others (most I have before was Final Fantasy XI Online). I'll see what happens, though! At least I'll get coins for extra kart parts!

Oh, and SQUEE, happy Fluttershy avatar makes me happy!

Edited on by EvilRegal

EvilRegal

@Applejacklove
Hi, Apple Bloom! So many adorable pony avatars lately!
@NintendoFan_27
I've actually had this Fluttershy/Angel avatar for some time now (except Christmas time). May be time to change avatars for me too. Haven't given anypony else but Fluttershy avatar attention in a long time.

EvilRegal

NintendoFan_27 wrote:

@FluttershyGuy Raritycatchme!

NintendoFan_27, why u read my mind?
Untitled
I was just coming back to mention looking for Raritycatchme, and I find this, ROTFLMAO!!!

Edited on by EvilRegal

Lunapplebloom

Well I had to leave for a little bit to go kayaking (in real life), so I was doing that for a couple hours. Now I may have to go suddenly because it's nighttime where I am and will be going to bed soon. And then I'll be flying early next morning, so I probably won't be on for a while.

Previously Applejacklove

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Macattack

So much has been happening 'round here. I feel a little disconnected. lol

Destroyer64 wrote:

Also, @BigMac, how the hay did you get Big Macintosh as your test result?! I thought the Bronyland test only had the Mane 6 in it....

Wwwell, I just tried every possible answer combination and it eventually showed up. (jk) I'm not on deviantArt for nothing, y'know. xD I just wish I could've drawn Macintosh m'self. (my tablet pen's broken and the replacement won't make it to me for quite a while)

@AblbertoC: That's good blending skills there for that apple. Great job, my fellow artist! (I actually didn't know you had a deviantArt account, lol) If you're going to be working with more soft-bended shading, I'd recommend looking at real-life pictures for reference, even if you're doing something slightly cartoony. (in case you're not already doing so) But like the others have already said, the only way to really improve is to practice. I've got a lot of that to do m'self.
One more thing, don't let rejections get you down. I've experienced my own fair share of that too...

Oh, and that PonyKart game actually looks pretty promising. I'd certainly play it if they included Big Macintosh. (they need heavy-weight characters too, after all )

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

Macattack

Also, could I join in on the rpg? I asked a while ago, but no one answered. It not, I'm fine with that.

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

Lunapplebloom

@NintendoFan_27 Woops. I'm sorry, I forgot that Italics was role playing mode. I still got some time.

Previously Applejacklove

Lunapplebloom

I would but I don't have my 3ds at the moment. It's in for repair (screen scratches from bottom screen ridges). So I'm not sure when it will be back, but hopefully soon.

Previously Applejacklove

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.