Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 2,881 to 2,900 of 14,348

Aqueous

@AlbertoC - here is every quote concerning that.... except for the one where I went into detail, of why you ponies are finding that,

KaiserGX wrote:

Discord isn't a pony either... or Spike. Couple other Dragons and animals.

Aqueous... why do I get some sort of... "leader" vibe from you?

AlbertoC wrote:

KaiserGX wrote:

Aqueous... why do I get some sort of... "leader" vibe from you?

Everypony salute Aqueous, the guy with the leader vibe!

KaiserGX wrote:

If we had a club or something I would totally name him leader...

NintendoFan_27 wrote:

@Aqueous I would totally name you leader of this NLife Brony group.

AlbertoC wrote:

NintendoFan_27 wrote:

@Aqueous I would totally name you leader of this NLife Brony group.

Say what? How? Why? What for?
Untitled

NintendoFan_27 wrote:

@AlbertoC Leader vibe... Oh, I have to go... See you later everypony!

NintendoFan_27 wrote:

æAqueous:
Untitled

I hope that helps. I'll be as helpful as I can if that means anything.....
I'd love to know what you guys see?

@Wildvine53 - I know it's crazy right! Longest Nintendolife forum in the making lol. /)(
Oh I'm ready too, should be fun, should I swapnote the times we have?

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

AlbertoC

Sometimes i feel bad when i post ponies, taking server and networking resources.

Then i take a look at other threads with even more pictures, even more chat, and more than 500 pages.

@Aqueous: Not that i dislike you or see you as being more or less than anypony, that's nonsense. I still don't get why do you have that "leader vibe". Or why we need a leader... That's all.

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

ToastyYogurt

Buob wrote:

Pinkie, I hope you don't mind, but I sooorta rummaged through your pantries. Your cupcakes were good though! What are they made of?

You were in my pantries?
[youtube:A-XUNzHpiLw]
Anyway, those cupcakes are easy to make. Here's the recipe:
A cup of flower (to add to the mix)
Something sweet/not sour
A bit/pinch of salt
A little more than a Tsp of vanilla

You'll never get your filla!

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

ToastyYogurt

NintendoFan_27 wrote:

Hmmm... Imagine Pony Kart 7... I'd be using RD all the time!

Nintendofan_27, your dream is about to become a reality.
[youtube:dD2TbtxjTho]

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.

Aqueous

@AlbertoC - I don't think we need one myself, it's not like we need someone to direct us or keep us on track.
I've been asking myself lately why I give off that among other questions, since you ponies have brought it up. I'm as clueless as you, personally I'd like to know. I'll go more in deeper with swapnote, okay?

Pinkie pie where in the world did you find it? It was fun, however it's not in my books.
Hey look I'm still here in double. Hi double!

AlbertoC

I got rejected again by MLP-FiM deviantart group. Well, i guess only cool kids sit at their table (I mean, if i have to do show-accurate artwork to get accepted then that's OK... But it's not iPonies either)

ToastyYogurt

NintendoFan_27 wrote:

Destroyer64 wrote:

NintendoFan_27 wrote:

Hmmm... Imagine Pony Kart 7... I'd be using RD all the time!

Nintendofan_27, your dream is about to become a reality.
[youtube:dD2TbtxjTho]

Didn't I post that comment a long time ago? Anyway, that's pure awesomeness!

You did. It took me FOREVER to find it, but I remembered you posted it so when I saw this I posted the quote up with it.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.

Aqueous

AlbertoC wrote:

I got rejected again by MLP-FiM deviantart group. Well, i guess only cool kids sit at their table (I mean, if i have to do show-accurate artwork to get accepted then that's OK... But it's not iPonies either)

Aww, sorry to hear it

Edited on by Aqueous

ToastyYogurt

Aqueous wrote:

Pinkie pie where in the world did you find it? It was fun, however it's not in my books.

Mrs. Cake gave it to me.

@Nintendofan_27: Why thank you.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.

Aqueous

Mrs. Cake? How did she get that?

AlbertoC

It means that i must get better at drawing if i want to join that group... I have been learning the GIMP, and i guess i must get some drawing skills (but i don't know from where, i joined deviantart precisely for artists to see my art and tell me what i'm doing wrong.)

iPonies is a group where all the art is thoroughly reviewed before getting posted there. So it's supposed that it only contains quality artwork.

I'm still posting my art here... BTW, i haven't been drawing at hand lately because my scanner derped, and i refuse to post photos of my drawings. Add the fact that i return to the faculty on monday... Guess tomorrow is MK7 night. I hope i can keep up...

EDIT: Where does the FOREVER link direct to? I get https://www.nintendolife.com/RLkc1huIBCo and i have no idea what that is
EDIT2: Glad this thing has an edit button, it's way more important than PMs IMHO

Edited on by AlbertoC

ToastyYogurt

Aqueous wrote:

Mrs. Cake? How did she get that?

It's an old family recipe.

@AlbertoC: Whoopsiedaisy, fixed it. It just linked to Pinkie Pie saying "FOREVER!"

I'm pretty okay.

Aqueous

Wait, wait, wait Pinkie, she cooks it?

Tare

Aqueous wrote:

@AlbertoC - I don't think we need one myself, it's not like we need someone to direct us or keep us on track.
I've been asking myself lately why I give off that among other questions, since you ponies have brought it up. I'm as clueless as you

Well, you've been around here the longest/ most. For a while, it was just you Squiggltail, myself, and the occasional somepony else.
I doubt S.T. has lost interest in MLP. But perhaps...
I hope that he's creating some secret art/game thingy and Aqueous is in on it.

AlbertoC wrote:

It means that i must get better at drawing if i want to join that group... I have been learning the GIMP, and i guess i must get some drawing skills (but i don't know from where, i joined deviantart precisely for artists to see my art and tell me what i'm doing wrong.)

That's what kind of sucks about drawing, you really can't get good fast.
However, you should ask yourself, what makes a good drawing?
...I'd recommend you select a pony image you like, then trace it. Perhaps multiple times, just so you get a feel for it. Do this for some general poses, then try drawing your own without the references (I wouldn't try colouring yet). Also, you don't have to do a full drawing for every drawing, half of my stuff is either a quick doodle or a certain section like a face and whatnot.

Do you have a tablet? GIMP is great because you don't need a tablet, and can still create quality pieces, but a tablet makes your life way easier
(Graphics tablet BTW, like Wacom)

AlbertoC wrote:

iPonies is a group where all the art is thoroughly reviewed before getting posted there. So it's supposed that it only contains quality artwork

I just dropped by there and, yeah that is really REALLY high quality. Like, 5+ hours pieces of artwork.
Join a more casual one, this one isn't very accepting (Lol @ irony)

I'll try to manage one post a day (-_-;]

Edited on by Tare

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Aqueous

@Tare - did you find it? Also we were the only three for a while. About SquiggleTail, nopony believes me when I have pointed out he can't be done, so I may have to give up on that but as to what's going on....... "Forever"!
Also 5 hours + nice, I took a week once to draw a plant, about an hour or so everyday. You notice alot if you spend that much time drawing something.... like the backwards to letter word on it that nopony else can find without you pointing it out.

@AlbertoC - Don't worry about it, all you need to do, like Tare said is practice drawing as you like. It's what I do, when I'm not taking time off to read.

Edited on by Aqueous

Wildvine53

@Aqueous A Swapnote would be good, then every pony gets the times. Some pony might have missed your post, then they would have missed out on the fun.

@Destroyer64 Oh MY GOODNESS! I think I want Pony Kart even more than Fighting is Magic!

@AlbertoC Don't worry about it, some people just like to make themselves feel superior. If you like to draw ponies, then keep drawing those ponies!

Edit: Why won't NL let us Brohoof /)( ? where is the second slant?

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Aqueous

@Wildvine53 - your right! They are cutting off the end, need a solution....
Found the problem, nintendolife does not like backslashes period

Edited on by Aqueous

Wildvine53

That's just strange, Derpy what did you do?

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Aqueous

Just put one in and it never showed up

Edit: NintendoFan_27 got it

Edited on by Aqueous

EvilRegal

On the menu for supper is a $1 chimichanga from Wal-Mart. But, I haz no chimicherrychonga for desert, and Pinkie Pie made me hungry for one talking about it!!!. Then, Sethisto posted a chimicherryconga compilation with PICTURES, as if I wasn't already starving to death for one...
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/01/chimicherrychonga-compi...
One picture has a link to a Brony's recipe, but it doesn't look near as good as the others, which look like something from a Mexican restaurant or IHOP! Somepony who's a master chef needs to perfect the recipe for us chimicherrychonga-starved Bronies. They'd be perfect to serve for desert at the next BroNYCon too! OH, you guys thought I'd just leave the link and stop there, huh? No. You're going to suffer with me, so here's a pic of chimicherry that you can't unsee!!! Or is it cherrychonga? Chimicherry, cherrychonga, chimicherry, cherrychonga.................

Untitled
Looks like Applejack helped. Hope she got enough sleep first. I want my chimicherrychonga to be a baked good, not baked bad.

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.