Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 2,701 to 2,720 of 14,348

CorporalPegasus

@shotgun
Yes she talks in the newest episode, "The Last Roundup".

Oh and toy celestia is pink because pink sells well with little girls.

IGOR!

Shotgunryugan

Thanks for the fast reply

although i am a bit disappointed with the color of Celestia,since i think white goes well with her design,besides that's like having every Jedi's lightsaber colored red because people prefer the dark side

Pokemon X-Electric Safari: Pikachu/Pachirisu/Luxio
http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/images/WaluigiAndSushi.png

3DS Friend Code: 3625-8855-6496 | Nintendo Network ID: Shotgunryugan

CorporalPegasus

.....i....i....just....saw that american news video....man, first of all seriously Fox News? What kind of name is that?
Oh and these costumes were creepy. Thats all.
But i want the shirt that bearded man had.

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

AlbertoC

AlbertoC wrote:

I got Applejack.
Untitled

Didn't copy the URL, i just downloaded the image, so the image hasn't a link to it

Post 1081...
Also, i got back to last year to see how sad my life was without ponies.

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

Macattack

Oh shoot. xD Um, guys, Applejacklove just brought the link in my signature signature to my attention. (the one that's supposed to lead to my deviantart) Apparently it lead to some site called "max the magic marker" or something. I have no idea what was wrong though, since the link worked fine for me. Actually, I still have no idea why it wouldn't work for anyone else, so I've just left the url in my sig.
I just wanted to bring this to your attention so you guys wouldn't think I was some kind of nutcase. ^^;

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

EvilRegal

Here's the current tally:
Applejack: 3
Fluttershy: 3
Pinkie Pie: 1
Rainbow Dash: 5
Rarity: 0
Twilight Sparkle: 1

Nopony is Rarity yet! Apparently, Rarity is a rarity here! I know I've seen somepony get Rarity on the test, though, like 10,000 pages back when it started.

@AlbertoC
My life was a lot sadder before ponies too! That's one reason I watch. Life's not been easy for me in a long time. It's often a difficult, tedious, depressing thing. The ponies are so cheerful, happy, and uplifting! Watching the new episodes are a highlight of my week!

I think how positive and uplifting it is are big reasons why it appeals to people of all ages, male and female! Especially being that the World can be one depressing, infuriating Hellhole.

Another thing: There are so few programs on TV; whether they're cartoons, movies, TV series, news programs, or whatever; that leave you with a good feeling inside. My favorite regular TV series is House. You get a lot of LOLs from House and Wilson's crazy antics. But, a typical episode isn't really positive in nature. Nor does it exactly leave you feeling warm and fuzzy inside. I go to my ponies for that!

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

TeeJay

@Fluttershyguy That was me, but I totally diagreed with it because I'm nothing like her and I had both Fluttershy and Rarity evenly.
And I think the test chose one of them out of random because they were tied.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

EvilRegal

@Dark_TeeJay
I wish they added numerical results along with the graph, because sometimes it's hard to tell when it's close.
@CorporalPegasus!
That name generator is awesome! I put my name in as a male pegasus, and I am... Thunder Twister!!! Fitting name for me, being that I live in Oklahoma, AKA Tornado Alley. And then the movie Twister, which was set here. I used the Pony Appearance Generator too, and here's what it said about me...

A strong, prankster pony who is a slow flier and is always willing to lend a helping hoof. This pony has a chocolate brown coat, a light olive green mane, chocolate brown eyes, and a swallow Cutie Mark.

I am fairly strong, I can be a bit of a troll sometimes (in a good natured way), I'm not the fastest guy around, and I do like to be helpful. So, that works for me.

Edited on by EvilRegal

CorporalPegasus

If i had to pick a pony name for myself, i think ill pick Rainbow Flash. Or Rainbow Rush. Or Stardash. Lol.

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

AlbertoC

Dude, i tried the name generator. I put myself as a male earth pony. And guess what my name was.

Silver Runner!
Untitled

This is the most friggin' cool thing! You know why this coincidence is so amazing, do you? DO YOU?

First one to guess gets a cookie

Edited on by AlbertoC

CorporalPegasus

And silver spoon is your favorite...wow, Name generator is magic!
Goodnight everypony!

IGOR!

TeeJay

I put myself as a Male unicorn pony and the name I got was "Charming Crescent"....eh.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AlbertoC

CorporalPegasus: Yeah, here is your prize for solving that mind-bending puzzle
Untitled

Shadow100

Unicorn name: Steel Masquerade
Pegasus name: Cloud Chaser
Earth pony name: Silver Boulder
Evil name: Twisted Rose
Foodie name: Clover Sweetie
Silly name: Toodle Tootsie
Lol

TeeJay

My silly name was Tiptoe Tickles. Wtf? XD

EvilRegal

All my pony names:
Male Earth Pony: Silver Boulder
Male Pegasus: Thunder Twister
Male Unicorn Pony: Dapper Waltz (Sounds like an aristocrat pony)
Evil Pony: Twisted Tears (COOL!)
Foodie Pony: Clover Sweetie
Silly Pony: Toodle Tickles (WTF)

====

Hey, everypony, you know what would be awesome? If The Hub/Hasbro had a costume where the winner would get a background pony of him/herself on the show, with a name and cutie mark of their choice! They could be anything but a alicorn. Everypony knows there can only be two particular alicorns.

Edited on by EvilRegal

JustAnotherUser

@AlbertoC I see you're a pony who uses the KDE version of openSUSE

As a male Pegasus pony, I am Windy Chaser.

As mayor of ponyville. I know I haven't posted much in a while, but I've been busy with paper work.
I'll speak to everypony tomorrow. Good night for now.

Edited on by JustAnotherUser

JustAnotherUser

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.