Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 2,681 to 2,700 of 14,348

EvilRegal

Let's have a roll call of which pony everypony is in the personality test. Um, I'm Fluttershy (duh ). the_shpydar is Twilight Sparkle. So...
Applejack-0
Fluttershy-1
Pinkie Pie-0
Rainbow Dash-0
Rarity-0
Twilight Sparkle-1
I just put everypony in alphabetical order, since it's just a head count.

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

TeeJay

I got Fluttershy in that test. And I saw someone post a RD today, though I can't remember who.
I think it might have been CorporalPegasus...

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

CorporalPegasus

Good night angel, you have a lot looking forward to. 4 Awesome episodes in a row.

IGOR!

Noire

I only had to go like 90 pages back to find this.

PhoenixCake wrote:

Untitled

Works for me.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Noire

Naw I'm okay. I'm more of a casual observer at this point. I haven't been grabbed by the ponies lately.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

TeeJay

Yeah, I'm pretty tired too. See you all later!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

CorporalPegasus

MasterGraveheart wrote:

@CorporalPegasus: Would you believe I entirely expected to get Fluttershy, since I initially thought that is who I was most like? ^^;;

Yes, of course, but you, as Wildvine says it, "Have a certain connection to a pony because you can relate to them."

IGOR!

Macattack

Shadow100 wrote:

@Big_Mac Speaking of Spike and love...
[youtube:-5T7I1QYvzM&feature=related]

Okay, watching this clip after seeing that Back to the Future trailer is just wrong. xD idk

MasterGraveheart wrote:

Have fun with this one!

This is win. This has got the be the best voice over for Star Wars that I've ever seen. Everything Pinkie said went perfectly with the scene! I especially love the sudden burst of "cupcakes!" as he's walking down the hall. xD Epic.

About that Fox News clip… There will always be fans who might take things a little too far at times (some might even be crazy), but that doesn't make it right to criticize a series and its fanbase with rude, childish remarks.
Uncool, Fox. So uncool.

Whatever. I took that personality test and here are my results:
Untitled
Seriously? - Pinkie Pie? >.> There has to be something really messed up with this test. lol
And come on, are you sure y'all just didn't choose the answers that you knew the -said pony- would choose? (jk)

Edit: I wish the video clips weren't so huge.

Edited on by Macattack

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

CorporalPegasus

More movie trailers!!!!
[youtube:U_AhgzgDWhg]
[youtube:coExS8nrsGY]
And, uuuuh Call Of Duty:
[youtube:gXplx901OeY]

IGOR!

Shotgunryugan

Hello everypony

Well that fox news show,was just insulting,even though i personally don't go dressing up as any character(unless it's Halloween),i'm not really obsessed with ponies

on a random note,can somepony tell me in what episode Derpy talks? i'm about to start season 2 episode 6,but so far i haven't seen Derpy talk and i heard somewhere online he/she actually talked?

also,why is Celestia's toy pink?

Pokemon X-Electric Safari: Pikachu/Pachirisu/Luxio
http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/images/WaluigiAndSushi.png

3DS Friend Code: 3625-8855-6496 | Nintendo Network ID: Shotgunryugan

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.