Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 2,481 to 2,500 of 14,348

Macattack

Hey there, everyone. I don't wish to join this cult… I just wanted to say that I've found some of the posts in this thread quite amusing and I wish you all the best of luck with your role playing.

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

EvilRegal

Raritycatchme!!! (full scene, slow mo, fast mo, and looped )
[youtube:rUWNciaYHlg]
This scene still makes me LMFAO almost 2 days later, hee hee! What is it about somepony unexpectedly plowing into somepony else that's so damn funny? That and Groose dive bombing Link, hee hee! Notice how Rarity and Link's expressions are so similar? They know they're about to go SPLAT courtesy of Pinkie Pie/Groose!
[youtube:QhfXtOzAhFA]
BONUS goodness: Pinkie Pie surprising/startling Fluttershy TWICE in seconds, Pinkie Pie almost cusses, (this HAS to be added to that video with pony words BLEEPED like they're cussing) and Rainbow Dash calls in the BIG GUNS!!!
[youtube:a1UX7l_2YiA]
[youtube:INVsUcfsGQ8]
[youtube:RF7mvgPqV1Y]
Beginning to end, there has perhaps never been so much pony awesomeness in one episode!

@Shadow100
Oh my, that salad you're tossing looks delicious! Did you remember to include carrots? You know they're good for your tummy wummy!

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Tare

Big_Mac wrote:

Hey there, everyone. I don't wish to join this cult… I just wanted to say that I've found some of the posts in this thread quite amusing and I wish you all the best of luck with your role playing.

Untitled

Just read 2661, that's a bit of a shame, I'll miss his drawings

It appears I've misplaced my MK7 cartridge, I'll get on the tracks when I find it.

Edited on by Tare

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

MasterGraveheart

@Tare: he calls bronies a cult, so I'm guessing troll. Ignore.

@Aqueous: SqiggleTail just needs time. Keep in touch. Just played him in MK7. He got me once when I tried a new wheel (bad call) and we tied two other times. Fun time.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Aqueous

Okay know there are four of you, what is it that makes me you want to be the leader if we had such a position?

@Tare - Good! I want to be beaten, it forces me to play better.
[youtube:IxKFaDYfG_o&feature=related]
Now! Bring! It! On! Tomorrow! I need to sleep.

@FluttershyGuy - Yay! More Groose! I loved watching Fluttershy in character, scared out of her wits.

@Destroyer64 - Don't think I made that choice lightly, I put alot of weight on my choice to add that bit of information. I choose carefully, deciding that I'd rather be more honest with what I know about the situation rather then have ponies freak out that it's for sure he is gone, again. I've lost friends before Destroyer64 but never for trust or for that matter any aspect of friendship to my knowledge. Distance, being rude and ignoring someone are much worse way to do it and sadly I've lost some to all three and everyone of them stings. I'm sorry for being harsh on you but, it's a sore point for me and I value trust the most but not at the cost of hurting my friends.

@Twilight_Crow - sounds fun, good luck, it's there for when your ready.

@Big_Mac - Thank you, feel free to join us.

@MasterGraveheart - I know he does. I'm just happy I'm aloud to keep in touch.

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Xkhaoz

Why hello extended Italian intro.
[youtube:7dchiYx5Hzo]
Also, I've had this weird nagging feeling that not everyone on here knows about Equestria Daily. Here it is anyways.

Edited on by Xkhaoz

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

TeeJay

Ah, pickles. You guys are posting so many vids that my 3DS browser can't load the page half the time.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

ToastyYogurt

Well, welcome to the herd, everypony that joined since the last time I checked!

@Aqueous: Sorry for bringing that up. I didn't mean to hurt you.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

ToastyYogurt

NintendoFan_27 wrote:

Hi Destroyer64! Looks like you're third in the Bronies_Unite Community standings!

I am? That's surprising, I've been coming last most of the time.

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.

ToastyYogurt

NintendoFan_27 wrote:

Destroyer64 wrote:

NintendoFan_27 wrote:

Hi Destroyer64! Looks like you're third in the Bronies_Unite Community standings!

I am? That's surprising, I've been coming last most of the time.

Yeah, but you race more often than the rest of us.

Ah.

I'm pretty okay.

ToastyYogurt

Episode 9 was one of my favorites too (hence my avatar).

I'm pretty okay.

Rocossa

Just saw the new episode today. I love Derpy's voice! I showed that part to my sister, she couldn't believe they used Derpy as the official name!

I think I have a new favorite pony! (Sorry Twilight )
Untitled

Rocossa

EvilRegal

I'm online for MK7ing! As I found out today, I suck. But, good thing about being Fluttershy is there are no expectations. After all, I am weak and helpless. Rainbow Dash and Applejack are the speed ponies with all the pressure on them! Just look at the last episode. btw, I loved the slow motion hurdles, Matrix style, LOL! Applejack could've used some training from Morpheus before the competition!

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

AlbertoC

@ Twilight_Crow:
Memorize Fourier transformations.
Explain Convolu*t*ion.
Resume of my first course of Communication. (signal modulation basically)

I had a signature called "Communication Systems", where i first meet the fourier transformations, or "trastornada de fourier" (Translates to something like "Fourier Insanity"), AM, FM and PM modulations, senseless improper integrals, and a long etc. Of course, i hated it all. Good luck with that, have fun...

@Bimmy_and_Jimmy: That GIF is awesome. I could watch it loop for hours. I love every frame of it.

@Shadow100: Season 1 episode 1, and "The cutie mark chronicles". Spike was born from an egg when Twilight Sparkle had a PsychoTwi episode (almost a fluke). Of course, i'm just kidding on the latter.

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.