Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 2,461 to 2,480 of 14,348

TeeJay

I'm waiting in the brony community right now...

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

ToastyYogurt

Good racing everypony. I think I'm getting better, I actually got first once!

@NintendoFan_27: I hope not. Not after what happened last night....

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Aqueous

@KaiserGX - So your the one to start to figure me out, hahahaha, laughs manically and has been doing so for the last 10 mintues. So your the one I was trying to find Jose, I'm so overjoyed. I've been hoping someone can figure me out and hopefully give me a greater insight into myself and it looks like your capable.
"To explain why you get that, I had a position of power thrust upon me about 2 and a half years ago now, it was one off the best things I could have had happen to me, it taught me about myself, that I was not just another follower, but one that if I desired I could belong or lead a group. Sadly I'm flawed as the taste of power is addicting but I don't let it rule me. I'd be more surprised if you did not find it as it's part of me now. If you have a task that you need me to do, I'll do it but I'm not a great leader, I connect with everyone and help when I can, but I'm not much for making the choices to move things forward as the worry me when I make them but if I have to I can."

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Aqueous

(Yes a double post but everypony needs to see this)
Now for the news I have for everypony and sadly, it makes me stop laughing,
SquiggleTail sent me a message to pass along,

"Well, this is the end, beautiful friends...
After more than 5 months, this is my final message...
It's been a lot of fun. And I would like to thank each and every one you who've made this journey with me.
The Pony topic wouldn't of been anything with out you guys.
Hopefully, I've left you with some good memories.

So, until we meet again: Stay Gold"

He also is sorry to KaiserGX, as he said he used you as a scapegoat on his escape.

Now, he (I hope he does not hate me for this later) has mentioned he's got a project under way which is taking up his time and (this is what really bugs me as it might be a breach of trust but you guys can't be left hurt, even if it harms my favourite aspect of friendship) he told me he might come back in a while, not really sure how long though...

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

ToastyYogurt

@Aqueous: GASP! Telling friends' secrets is the fastest way to lose a friend....
[youtube:RLkc1huIBCo]

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

TeeJay

Haha! I'm awesome!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Twilight_Crow

Hi bronies!
I'm terribly busy right now, but I wanted to see how everypony was. I glad everypony is better. I wouldn't worry about SquiggleTail, I'm sure he'll be fine, I've read goodbyes like his, he's just too caring.

@ZeroX Glad you feel better, **Hugs** You are a great sister.

@Aqueous As always, thank you very much for your feedback. Wish I could go through it all now, but I have hw for tomorrow . I hope I'll have time to edit, and write for that matter, soon.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Twilight_Crow

@NintendoFan_27 If your hw is harder than mine I stay, k?

Memorize Fourier transformations.
Explain Convolusion.
Resume of my first course of Communication. (signal modulation basically)

So, is it?

I'm just kidding btw, hw puts me on a bad mood. But yeah time to go offline , see'ya everypony.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

LzWinky

Untitled

Even Snake is a pony, who knew?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tare

So I'm gone for 2 days, and 24 pages appear!?!

All I know is that Aqueous is the king of the MK7 brony community.
*Cracks knuckles
Well he hasn't met me yet
[youtube:ImgHoGgCn8U]

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

TheKingOfTown

Me and Squiggle are on the Brony community. Anyone want to join?
EDIT: Nevermind, just me.

Edited on by TheKingOfTown

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

TheKingOfTown

No one? k then

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.