Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 2,061 to 2,080 of 14,348

TeeJay

Azikira wrote:

Actually I have no idea what it means... looks down I'm sorry...

You'll know in a little bit.
@SquiggleTail
Oh, I wouldn't really say I'm back...I'm just going to pop in from time to time.
Also, @Azikira, welcome.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Azikira

SquiggleTail wrote:

@Azikira
Oh, don't worry, it's an inside joke.... You'll find out pretty soon.

O-oh, okay...

Bwahahaha I am a fox 8D
Check out the stuff I make on Twitter and Etsy!
https://twitter.com/Azikira/

Aqueous

CorporalPegasus wrote:

We can set up an Nlife pony roleplay. Starring..
@Aqueous as Twilight Sparkle!
@Wildvine as Apllejack!
@CorporaPegasusl as Rainbow Dash!
@Squiggletail as Rarity!
@Fluttershyguy as Fluttershy!
@Destroyer as Pinkie Pie!
@KaiserGX as Spike!
@LordJumpMad as Discord!
I wanna see this happen.

I'd give it a shot, but my results gave me double ponies and my chart and answers never changed but I'll be Twilight Sparkle, of course, Twilight_Crow should be asked first if she wants it, she's been here longer and her results aren't in conflict

Aqueous wrote:

Untitled

Aqueous wrote:

Funny I decided to try that pony personality test again, answered everything the same (I checked the list I made of my former answers) and got this instead of Twilight Sparkle,
Untitled
I know my mind has lots conflicting thoughts, which is why I have two ponies maxed out but without any change to my answers, I got the other pony I'm most like, strange?.....

Aqueous wrote:

Untitled

All taken from my previous comments

@SquiggleTail - and I thought you were a pirate. Also that was one of the most random things on here, and I see it's begun again.....
AHHHHH Grab a bucket!!!! I hope he still has that one from MasterGraveheart because otherwise, this will get messy, I can't find mine. Quick to the snow pile, umm, I mean window.

@Dark_TeeJay - Great to see you again, I'm not sure, we will have to ask SquiggleTail when he is done....

@Azikira - I went back through the whole forum and you never posted before. Which means, Welcome to the herd! Even if you've been a brony for a while, your still new here, so welcome! As for the joke, think "baked bads" and you'll get it....

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Azikira

Aqueous wrote:

@Azikira - I went back through the whole forum and you never posted before. Which means, Welcome to the herd! Even if you've been a brony for a while, your still new here, so welcome! As for the joke, think "baked bads" and you'll get it....

Actually I prefer to just be called a pony... ^^; And I don't get the reference. :< I'm not up-to-date with the episodes

Bwahahaha I am a fox 8D

Syrup

Well, after he had a dishonorable discharge from the Universal Space Army, SquiggleTail turned into an alchoholic, and a bum... Nothing to his name, but his hat and his coat. He decides to take up a life of crime, stealing spaceships and various other things , and selling them on the black market.

Aqueous

@Azikira - season 1, episode 4, Pinkie Pie's line. We use pony and brony here, expect a mix.

Azikira

Aqueous wrote:

@Azikira - season 1, episode 4, Pinkie Pie's line. We use pony and brony here, expect a mix.

Oh wow, I totally don't remember it then. Looks like I have to go re-watch it, oh darn! Giggles and happily watches

Bwahahaha I am a fox 8D

Aqueous

Azikira wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

Oh wow, I totally don't remember it then. Looks like I have to go re-watch it, oh darn! Giggles and happily watches

Giggles too, as remembers episode

Azikira

X3 Heeeeheee I forgot how good that episode was~

Bwahahaha I am a fox 8D

EvilRegal

CorporalPegasus wrote:

@Wildvine as Apllejack!
@Squiggletail as Rarity!
@KaiserGX as Spike!
@LordJumpMad as Discord!
I wanna see this happen.

Aqueous: I'm Aqueous... What's your name?
FluttershyGuy: um... I'm FluttershyGuy.
Aqueous: I'm sorry, what was that?
FluttershyGuy: um... my name is, um, FluttershyGuy.
Aqueous: Diiiidn't quite catch that.
FluttershyGuy: squeak
[youtube:WpDjlbHIbEc]
And, of course, me tacking Aqueous to get to baby dragon KaiserGX. You can probably place the moment I was born as a Brony in this 1 minute 44 second video! That's when my heart went squee and <3 ! Brilliant piece of casting, LordJumpMad as Discord. Not sure his chocolate rain would taste like chocolate though... And if you're CorporalPegasus, I guess that also makes me Private Pansy, ROTFLMAO!

Oh, I like this one response to the video at You Tube...

===

there's a cuteness scale it goes

not cute at all (cockroaches)

awww (a baby)

AWWWWWW (a puppy or kitten)

D' AWWWWWWWWW (baby seal)

Fluttershy (so cute that if somepony thinks it's not they have no soul)

======

@Aqueous
If we were both Fluttershies, that would make for an even briefer conversation than above, hee hee.

@Azikira
Welcome to the NL herd! What an adorable pony!

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

MasterGraveheart

@Aqueous: I took that personality test just now. If everypony was wondering...

#1: Applejack (at or beyond the end of the meter)
#2: Rarity (slightly past the average line)
#3: Fluttershy (at average)
#4: Pinkie Pie (at average, maybe a little under)
#5: Rainbow Dash (slightly under average)
#6: Twilight Sparkle (slightly more under average)

I'll post the pictures to my blog so I can show off my scale appropriately, lol.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

ToastyYogurt

CorporalPegasus wrote:

@Wildvine as Apllejack!
@Squiggletail as Rarity!
@KaiserGX as Spike!
@LordJumpMad as Discord!
I wanna see this happen.

Sounds exciting!
[youtube:IrQO68Gw5Vw]
This calls for another avatar change!
Poor evil Fluttershy.... didn't even make a day....

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Jfilesguy

@Wildvine53 That may be the best thing ever, all it needs is to be a cardboard cut-out and be made more british and that will be the best thing ever!

@Aqueous I don't really like that song too much, it just got stuck in my brain, but thanks to They Might Be Giants I got it out.

Video Games and I are gettin' old (And we still haven't walked in the glow Of each others majestic presence!)

What is the J files you may ask? Why only the biggest fad of 2023! :D

MasterGraveheart

Since everypony was getting new avatars, I decided to get one myself. But, since I use Master Miller as my stand-in so much, I kept the sunglasses. =P

Oooh, and it's my first new one since coming to NintendoLife. :0

Edited on by MasterGraveheart

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Aqueous

@MasterGraveheart - Nice, where is your blog? Wow, your first change, it's (puts on sunglasses) 20% cooler

@Jfilesguy - Okay, I grew addicted on my second listen. I won't bring the video back up (yet).

@FluttershyGuy - I suppose it would, I just wonder how I went from one to the other without answer changes and I have no hope of being Rainbow Dash. You'll have no trouble knocking me over after an hour of temporary winter wrap up.

Aqueous: So what is the best way to wake up a sleeping dragon without upsetting him? Fluttershy? Oh come on.

Aqueous: Come'on. We have to do this. Now! Every-second longer that dragon sleeps is another acre of Equstria that is covered in-nig-smoke.

FluttershyGuy: I-I-I can't go in the cave.

Aqueous: ugh

(Is this what we are going to be up to or are we going to play outside of the episodes)
Also it would be a very quite conversation wouldn't it? If we were both Fluttershy

Edited on by Aqueous

ToastyYogurt

Hmm, what would we do outside of an episode?

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

MasterGraveheart

@Aqueous: My blog is here. http://mg-graveissues.blogspot.com/

I use my blog as a bit of a hodge podge of reviews with The Back Stack on Tuesdays (for comics) and the WWEekly Wrap-Up on Sundays (for, well, WWE). I'm shooting for Thursdays as my review days where I'll do my reviews, but I've yet to really settle on a format of my reviews, so I'll probably stick with Grave 13 countdown lists.

Also, when I finally get some audio and video going, I'll do the reviews in video format and maybe even do reviews of every episode of Friendship Is Magic.

Also, I WILL do positive reviews, particularly of Friendship Is Magic, lol.

MasterGraveheart

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.