Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 1,861 to 1,880 of 14,348

ToastyYogurt

SquiggleTail wrote:

I don't know what the hay you guys are talking about...
The whole throwing up thing was so immature, so I won't be doing that anymore.
My apologies to @Jfilesguy, but, I promised to stop doing that in 2012... sorry.
Regardless, welcome to the herd...

Dangit. Puts bucket away....

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

ToastyYogurt

ZeroX wrote:

Untitled

Untitled
Untitled
luna scared by lillyfsn, on Flickr

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.

ToastyYogurt

TanookiMike wrote:

God, I love this show.

Oh man, is that another newcomer? I'll go grab a bu- oh yeah, nevermind.
But welcome to the herd, you and the Homestar guy! (Sorry, lost your name and was so busy swimming through forum posts and getting SquiggleTail a bucket that I forgot to welcome the new guy....)

I'm pretty okay.

Jfilesguy

ok, I'll have to slow down on the ponies for a bit, don't wont to spoil myself.

Video Games and I are gettin' old (And we still haven't walked in the glow Of each others majestic presence!)

What is the J files you may ask? Why only the biggest fad of 2023! :D

Twilight_Crow

Hey Bronies just stepping in to say hello... HELLO!

Welcome @Jfilesguy @TanookiMario!

@SquiggleTail yay there's still TU comics.

@Aqueous I'm not into games atm, that includes MK7. If you see I'm on my 3DS, whatever it says I'm doing, I'm most probably on internet reading pony fics . But if the bronies here make a community and schedule some races I would gladly join.

Did you ever post that fanfic you talked about?

I'm terrible atministrating my time, which means once college starts things get messy for me (thus very little gaming and internet besides school stuff), I'll try not to completely dissapear. New chapter is gonna take a while, but I'm sure chapter 3 will be ready for you this weekend, thanks for being patient.

And, fic of the week:
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/3669/After-That-Fateful-Night
Grimdark, NMXTwilight. Another version of what could have happened if the elements had failed to defeat Nightmare Moon. I just think is very fun to read, and the characters are well written (Yay overly cruel NM ). Warning! Cloppy chapters. The writer makes clop-light versions of them though. THE CHAPTER The Second Coming is a one shop CLOP, you can skip it.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

CorporalPegasus

Its Youtube time again!(Its starting to become my job here)
[youtube:l45-xhzC2bQ]
D'aaaaawwww. Baby Cakes Yoshi's Island style.

Oh and since im a fan of Pirates Of The Carribean:
[youtube:nTFYCo-Fzxc]

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

AlbertoC

@JFilesGuy, @TanookiMario, IDK if i'm missing someone: Welcome to the herd! This community grows fast!

@NintendoFan_27: There ya go. If it helps to remember my screen name stands for ALBerto Cruz (My name). The 5023 used to be my locker number, but i liked and reused it on several places (helped me to memorize it, but over time i got accustomed)... Also, don't worry for "overposting" the community... (And thanks for adding me, rest assured that no post goes unnoticed) I'm looking forward for some races for good ol' fun... on friday night, am i right? Or on the weekend? I'm asking, just to adjust my schedules. Also, please keep in mind that i'm in Mexico City (GMT -6:00), if there is someone in Europe or Asia maybe we can do it on saturday afternoon, or maybe on sunday. Do you guys mind to coordinate the hour just to make sure we have people wanting to join to do so? I'll keep on checking.

And a quick question, is the intersection of MLP: FiM and Mario Kart 7, on NL Forums, considered off-topic?

Anyway...
Untitled

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

Wildvine53

@Jfilesguy, @TanookiMike, Welcome to the herd everypony!
@NintendoFan_27 I'm a little late welcoming you but it's better late then never right. I just started school again, but once I get back in the flow of things I'd love to race my fellow Bronies!

@MasterGraveheart I've learned the best thing to do about trolls is just ignore them, they're like Tinker Bell they need your responses to live.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

LordJumpMad

CorporalPegasus wrote:

Stop, just make it stop

make it stop
make it stop......
Untitled

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

CorporalPegasus

LordJumpMad wrote:

CorporalPegasus wrote:

Stop, just make it stop

make it stop
make it stop......
Untitled

Wow.Is even LordJumpMad starting to like ponies?
Also good luck, @Jarvan!

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.