Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 1,801 to 1,820 of 14,348

LzWinky

MasterGraveheart wrote:

Well excuse me, LBD, for being mindful of those who seek to derail the good times of others. I have little tolerance for garbage like that, especially when it's put in the hateful ways they/he put it.

Sorry, but I'm not a fan of trolling, even in good fun.

Untitled

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

Funny thing is I like the show too:

Untitled

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Wildvine53

I am so jealous! I haven't had the time to see if Wal-mart has any more yet, I might have time after school tomorrow.

@Retro_On_TheGo I suggest watching "Apple Buck Season" or "Winter Wrap Up" from Season 1 and "The Mysterious Mare Do Well" from Season 2. I think that almost every episode is amazing, but these 3 are real standouts to me.

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

MasterGraveheart

@Retro_On_TheGo: If people don't mind the prude being around a little longer, I'm going to give you a list of some of my personal favorite episodes that I think will serve as a good introduction to the series for you.

Season 1...

Episodes 1 & 2, which you've seen.
Episode 4: Applebuck Season
Episode 7: Dragonshy
Episode 8: Look Before You Sleep
Episode 9: Bridle Gossip
Episode 10: Swarm of the Century
Episode 11: Winter Wrap Up
Episode 14: Suited For Success
Episode 16: Sonic Rainboom
Episode 18: The Show Stoppers
Episode 22: A Bird in the Hoof
Episode 25: Party of One
Episode 26: The Best Night Ever

Season 2...

Episodes 1 & 2: Return of Harmony
Episode 3: Lesson Zero
Episode 4: Luna Eclipsed
Episode 5: Sisterhooves Social
Episode 7: May the Best Pet Win!
Episode 9: Sweet and Elite
Episode 11: Hearth's Warming Eve

These have been pretty much my favorite episodes so far this season and, generally speaking, it goes in line with what the fans think of as very good as well. Although I personally think you'd be hard pressed to find a BAD episode.

Although, you're doing a disservice to yourself if you are willing to jump ship as soon as possible.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

AlbertoC

@Everypony: I stop clicking this bookmark and the thread goes through the roof... Well, i must keep the pace...

@Retro_on_the_go: If you want something not cliche, funny, and not predictable, watch "Green is not your color", "A bird on the hoof", or "Owls well that ends well". Please note that morals are universal, so ponies learn the same as we humans on that matter. (Isn't that beautiful?)

@The guy with the 7 avatar: Welcome to the herd!

I reached another milestone in my bronyhood, it's like i'm maturing into a full-fledged man. I drew Silver Spoon.

You know what, take a look at this comic before, will you?
http://www.deviantart.com/#/d4le1gq

Ok so, my drawing. My very first attempt ever to draw a pony.
http://ibelcomputing.deviantart.com/#/d4mmexm

I told myself: "Contribute to this community, even if it's a stick equine". Feel free to tell me what you think. I already know that:

• I don't know how to draw using vectors, someone please teach me drawing techniques on the GIMP, thanks
  • I screwed up several things on my drawing, buy hey, at least it doesn't look like G3 or less "ponies" (They resemble dinosaurs, and mine frankly has a monkey-like face facepalm)
  • I'm still shivering at the thought of color pencils

@Trolls: I'm going to love and tolerate all of you too.

Edited on by AlbertoC

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

Tare

I'm all for having fun and tolerating, but that doesn't mean it doesn't bother us. The occasional post every like 6-9 pages was fine, but when we were hit by a barrage we were taken by surprise.

@Retro_On_TheGo: Get familiar with the mane 6, then just move on to season two. I can tell by your current mindset you won't like season one. Skip the first two episodes and just start watching from episode 3. That was when we knew 100% that season 2 was going to be awesome.

@albc5023: Nice drawing
Better than my first. Quirky thing about drawing is that you can't really speed up getting better. You just sort of get better over time. Drawing every day will help though.
I'd recommend you trace a still pony, or take a look at Lauren Faust's deviantart page (Her username is fyre-flye)
Speaking of art, I haven't used Gimp in a while :/ I should probably start again. Ponies are fun to draw.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Aqueous

@Retro_on_theGo - If you can wait about 8-9 hours, I'll be home and able to go through all the episodes and get at most of the best for you, however, you may like different ponies then me and I won't likely be the most helpful.
Off the top of my head, episode 15, was a good one, also The Stare Master (17 I think) was good. I can't remember the name or number but the sleepover episode was one of my favourites. I would say 25 or 26 but I think you'd need to know the character's better but like I said, give me time to get home, so I can look carefully through the list and get you links. Though SquiggleTail brings up a good one, hope to beat you back here in 8 plus hours with more episodes, it's like the other ponies say it gets better as you go. I did not care much for 3 either, I found it a let down after the first 2.

@KaiserGX - When I get home I'll check that list, as although I love the new season, the first still has my favourites and my picks from that season are 2 part or requiring more knowledge of the characters before hand, but it's all good none the less.

@MasterGraveheart - He hasn't been here for a little while, nice to see him back.

@Tare - Awww, that was sweet of you, my own sister is the reason I knew of this in the first place, but I did not look into it for sometime, if I did, I might have been here last spring.

@Destroyer64 - I'm yet to try to covert, aside from once on this forum. It's more the name calling then the actual insults here. Nice job on joining, that's how I "lost" to the show, but it was such a great gain. The cannon's been around for a while collecting dust, it's last use was before I was here on LordJumpMad.

Nopony seems to like discord? So far he's likely been one of the best parts of the second season, at least to me. Lovely, I love JumpMad backwards humour, and now we got three, so nice, this will be fun. Strange posting by use of my 3DS. I'll have to check that video later Tare as a result of that.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

EvilRegal

Hay, everypony, in regards to all the madly jumping parasprites: It's ok! Along with the fact that it's our Brony duties to love and tolerate, remember something. They're doing all this jumping with unicorns and alicorns around. And as the adage goes: "He (or she) who plays leapfrog with a unicorn shall surely be impaled!" So, let the hurdles trainers get their exercise.

Oh, some of my favs: Sonic Rainboom (the birth of yay ), Dragonshy, The Stare Master ("I bet you can't beat me SQUEE ), Look Before You Sleep, A Dog and Pony Show ("THIS IS WHINING"), Cutie Mark Chronicles, Feeling Pinkie Keen (it'll really crack your BLEEP up ), Over a Barrel (the LEGENDARY Fluttertree conversation), Lesson Zero, Luna Eclipsed, Hearths Warming Eve, and Baby Cakes. A healthy dose of Best Pony Fluttershy usually makes for best episode material.

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

EvilRegal

MasterGraveheart wrote:

Wow, take the day to finish off Skyward Sword and the whole world leaves you behind. Hmmm...

Untitled

This is me too, except add work, doing school work, and dealing with life to sleep! TS is so adorable in that pic!

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

AlbertoC

@Tare: Thanks for your recommendations and your compliment. At first the drawing seemed to myself as odd because hand-drawing is not the original and core nature of the show, that's why i want to learn vector-drawing on the GIMP. I'm seeking to get better, but as i don't take or have taken classes my only resource is internet (so i'm going to google and practice).

@Nintendofan27: Sure, i'd like to join. Some posts before there was another community, but it got buried quick as you can see. I added you, if you add me back and are available for a MK7 race then i'll be online around 8:00p Mexico City Time (GMT -6:00).

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

JustAnotherUser

@CorporalPegasus Awesome drawing. Really good.
@NintendoFan_27 Can I join? Pretty Pony please? ^.^

My favourite Episode(s): Season 1 Episode 25 Party of One, S01 E14 Suited for Success. S01 E16 Sonic Rainboom (This episode made me cry ) and S01 E19 A dog and Pony Show "Whining? I am not whining, I am complaining."

Edited on by JustAnotherUser

JustAnotherUser

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.