Hey, @BetelgueseWC77 how many light years away are you again? (<:

E tuh'd ghuf fryd oui'na dymgehk ypuid!

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

EvilRegal

thesignpainter wrote:

so much win it hurts.
Untitled

If anypony is gonna fly out of a TV set, it's Pinkie Pie!
EDIT: Guess I should say "jump", but it goes back to my first statement. If anypony is gonna fly without wings, it's Pinkie Pie!

Edited on by EvilRegal

Twilight_Crow

Hello, I just wanted to thank the Bronies of this thread for letting me know the show was on YouTube , had been wanting to watch the show for some time, it is good indeed, something great for children. I´m so tired of all the cynicism in new comedy cartoons, but this one is just honest. I can also see why people on their late 20s enjoy it, it has story elements I haven´t seen in cartoons since the early 1990s, for me it was a blast from the past, being an animation freak, I got to understand the plot right away and knew what was gonna happen next amost all the time , but the jokes, setting and the fabulous script, made it the funniest cartoon show I´ve seen in a while. Has the Best from the past, the best from the present, I can´t wait for this to be aired on my country.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

jaffa

what would T_C be called if she became a fan of MLP

would she be called a Fony

jaffa

jaffa

KaiserGX wrote:

What do you mean Jafri?

you know how guys that like MLP are called Bronies
but what would girls be called if they liked MLP?

jaffa

Rocossa

Brony is considered a gender-neutral term, female fans of the show are simply called bronies as well. Some other names have been thought up like fillies or pega-sis, but none of them have caught on.

Rocossa

jaffa

Untitled

Edited on by jaffa

jaffa

EvilRegal

@Twilight_Crow
You summed it up pretty well! MLP: FiM is good natured, happy fun that can be every bit as funny or funnier than anything on Adult Swim! Pinkie Pie absolutely cracked me up in the "Applebuck Season" episode when Applejack is loopy and looking into her trophy going whew, whew... then Pinkie Pie comes along side her and starts going whew whew too!!! Then after Applejack was gone, she kept going whew whew!!! ROTFLMTO (roll on the floor laughing my tail off)!!! Haven't laughed that hard in a while!

Untitled

Edited on by EvilRegal

KaiserGX

No I thought you were saying that Twilight was faking that she was a brony. Though I didn't know she was a girl. That's why the fony thing didn't catch on with me lol.

I like Rainbow Dashdash but if I didn't it would be Pinkie Pie or Fluttershy.

She's an evil enchantress she does evil dances! If you look deep in her eyes she puts you in trances!

Edit: The heck I put dash right. Oh that reminds me I had a dream MLP was coming out on Adult Swim, or CN. I thought it was Adult Swim because it had the Adult Swim looking logo but it said "More Ponies". I woke up... I was so disappointed... I thought this would get more people to watch it. Since I think anyone I know even has the channel HUB. Even I don't have it!

Edited on by KaiserGX

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

thesignpainter

i actually got a little creeped out by this little video right here:
[youtube:6dmcB-DrYNw]

All the children try to run,
To him its part of the fun.
His branching arms are for collecting,
His face is empty of expressing.
He sometimes hums a lowly drone,
He will wander 'round your home.
Dressed in darkest suit and tie,
He won't let you say goodbye.

BleachFan

I've found my new backloggery banner.
Untitled

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

EvilRegal

Just love all the MLP: MiF avatars I see here at Nintendo Life, and it's more all the time! The Bronies are taking over this joint! I'm just glad to see more and more fans of a wonderful, wonderful, heartfelt show! I'm up to episode 9 now!

EvilRegal

Bronies, Pegasisters, it's survey time! I have a question for everypony: What is your Cutie Mark?

Mine is a wedge of cheese! I'm not sure what kind it is because, after all, it's a Cutie Mark on my hindquarters and I can't taste it you sillies! But, I think it's cheddar because it has that red waxy like stuff around it and I LOVE Cheddar! <3 (confused look on face) Of course, I also like Monterey Jack, Mozzerella, Parmesan, Asiago, Colby, Brie, Munster, Havarti, Feta, Edam, Jarlsberg, America, Swiss, Baby Swiss...

(Cue scene of sun setting in background, then stars and moon coming out as every cheese known to ponykind is named... then finally...) What I know is that it's not Limburger cheese! It's too stinky to put a hoof on, let alone taste! Or Goat cheese. I don't know where such an idea came from! Has anypony ever heard of a goat making cheese? And if it is cheddar, is it mild, sharp, extra sharp... hmmm. Whatever it is, I just LOVE <3 CHEESE!

Anyhoof, what about you ponies' Cutie Marks? (sound of crickets chirping) ummm, anypony still there???

EvilRegal

Radixxs wrote:

Wait... what the hell is going on here? o.o

You've wandered into uncharted territory... WELCOME TO PONYVILLE!
(btw, you can see all the episodes on YouTube!)

Edited on by EvilRegal

EvilRegal

WaveBoy wrote:

HULK. SMASH modern little Pony and replace it with the 80's REAL My Little Pony muhaha.

OMG, we've never seen walking potatoes and ponies that look like that in Ponyville! They must come from a LONG WAY OFF! It's new friends we can make! And Pinkie Pie can throw a PARTY for this Hulk, so he won't be all big, and mad and GREEN!!! Then he won't be angry, he'll be HAPPY and he can be our friend too! Rainbow Dash might accidentally smash the cupcakes if she can't get all that crazy flying around under control, though! (have very vague memories of old school Ponies... didn't remember Mr. Potato Head at all... will have to check them next!)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.