Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 1,781 to 1,800 of 14,348

BadKitty

This pony stuff has reached it's end,
any pony that comes in contact with me with be brutally slaughtered and sent to the glue factory
i have no mercy, no regret, there will be no more warnings keep your distance ponies and you may live if your lucky.

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Syrup

Soldier Earth Pony: Commander! Hate has been detected in Sector 7!
Commander SquiggleTail: Ready the Orbital Friendship Cannon!
Soldier Earth Pony: Readying OFC! Energy cells at full capacity! Friendship levels at 20 percent...50...80...100 percent!
CST: Good. Fire at my command!
3!
2!
1!
!
FIRE!!!!!!!!

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by Syrup

Aqueous

@KaiserGX - I do like her but some of her choices, regardless of beauty that bother me I can't relate completely to her because of that. Also I wouldn't know, I've never been in love in the romantic sense, caring and kindness yes but never romantic, sorry, I have no idea what it's like but I take it, it hurts from what I've read, which was repulsive or dull and what I hear, but yet is addicting and rules over every fibre of ones being as they can not hope to escape it's effects, unless they are left alone no more then a broken shell (I've seen enough of that), left in spite or depression, recovering slowly but never moving on. Doesn't sound fun. Actually while we are here I'm not sure I've ever managed hate either. Oh poor Tom just got shunned by you.

@SquiggleTail - Ouch, my high school memories are one of the happiest times I've known, being able to get to known people again, easily, I made friends easily and became part of the student body by having some power thrust upon me, you know never knew I could be a leader before that. It's one of the best things to happen to me and I miss it but I know I can visit, I have permission to and I'll have a whole 5 days off while my friends still in high school are in class I can visit (I no longer get March Break in exchange). I loved that about high school the maturity, people could come out with what they liked and they were not shunned for it. I maybe time I gather more courage myself but still that was brave of you and I'm happy things came out better for it. You know that would only put me a year or two ahead of you in age, I like that. For some reason I connect well with people despite being a bit of a loner, that would actually put you in with most of my friends that life(time) forced me to leave behind but yet I'll still see even if less.

@LordJumpMad - Your continued love of ponies astounds me, you seem to like coming around new episodes, so this is a nice surprise. More gore filled pictures for the thread, quite fabulous, you know, that goes right along well our recent collection of an animated cupcakes video.
(Did I ever mention I'm insane?)

@Retro_on_theGo - I wouldn't worry he's always on opposite day, so we have to keep going for him, just as he asked.

@LadyJumpMad - I see we have two JumpMad's now, well isn't this lucky everypony?

Now to bring things back as KaiserGX put it but first I need some sleep, goodnight everypony.
Still should get things back on hoof,
Untitled
source: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-LO4qcGPBLbs/Twyx68HezFI/AAAAAAAAak0...
Now I can sleep easy, goodnight everypony, pleasant dreams

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Retro_on_theGo

Ladyjump really? Lol, I never thought jump would be one to have a lady. He seems too....mad.

On topic though. I've given the show multiple chances. I just don't like it. The characters are great but the show, so far, hasn't been. I've only watched the first 2 though. We're those like bad episodes? 3 any good? Maybe this just isn't for me.

ToastyYogurt

@Aqueous: Yeah, I'm testing the waters too. I've tried and failed to convert a few people into bronies (having a hard time getting them to the stage where they actually watch the show....), but besides them and my few other brony friends, nobody really knows. I'd hate to proclaim my love for ponies and risk getting laughed in the face for it. Unless, of course, I see telltale signs, and that's how I befriended a girl in a Rainbow Dash t-shirt.

@SquiggleTail: We finally got an Orbital Friendship Canon? It's about time!

@Retro_to_Go: Before I claimed myself a brony, I watched the first 3 episodes, and I didn't like them. Still, I got this addictive feeling towards it, and felt like watching more. On episode 4, I actually started to kinda like where it was going. And with every episode I watched, I started liking it more and more. Sure, there are some episodes that aren't great, but those episodes even aren't extremely bad, and there's enough enjoyable episodes to keep the magic going strong. Trust me, it gets better.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

LzWinky
ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

LzWinky

Oh noes, I is so afraid of ponies

Untitled

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Syrup
Tare

Aqueous wrote:

@SquiggleTail - Nice, I'm still not open about liking it yet myself, only a handful now that aren't here and I don't really aspire for toys, clothes and other things yet.

Same. Although a couple of my friends that play TF2 know that I like it. Both like the memes, but don't watch the show. But they don't hate on it and that's good enough for me.
For Christmas I got my little stepsister a Fluttershy doll, maybe when some other season/event comes along I'll buy some more.

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Ladyjump really? Lol, I never thought jump would be one to have a lady. He seems too....mad.

On topic though. I've given the show multiple chances. I just don't like it. The characters are great but the show, so far, hasn't been. I've only watched the first 2 though. We're those like bad episodes? 3 any good? Maybe this just isn't for me.

Ummm the first season your going to have to be more patient. The funnier stuff happens in season 2 starting at episode 3 when Twilight goes insane, but it probably won't have much impact if you don't watch some of the first seasons episodes.
They get progressively better and better.
The season openings are always 2 part episodes and not usually as good as the rest. Don't expect anything. In fact, expect to hate it, that's what I did.
Then when I realized that "Hey! This isn't bad at all" I enjoyed it a lot more. So yeah, don't hype it up to much. Let it grow on you.

Untitled

Edited on by Tare

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Xkhaoz

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Yeah, just watched ep 3. Bleh, what a cliche plot for a show about friendship. Lol Why does Pinkie Pie always sing!? >.< I just end up skipping the song every time. 4 will probably be the last episode I watch unless it actually is good enough to make me want to watch beyond that.

Just saying dude, but most of the better episodes are later in season 1, or pretty much all of season 2 is top notch.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

theblackdragon

lz's a brony too, y'know — you can stop reporting everything now, MasterGraveheart, I'm sure he's just messing around because of the sweet Spiderman macros he found :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

MasterGraveheart

Just being mindful of those who seek to derail the good times of others. I have little tolerance for garbage like that, especially when it's put in the hateful ways they/he put it.

Sorry, but I'm just not a fan of trolling, even in good fun.

Edited on by MasterGraveheart

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.