Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 1,661 to 1,680 of 14,348

Wildvine53

@SquiggleTail Thanks for that, so many different ponies to choose from. Is there any way to tell which wave the bags are? I read that Wave 1 is what was found in Texas. After seeing that list I must get Cheerilee!

The new episode was pretty good, glad Pinkie Pie was back in the spotlight this week. I really liked seeing Pinkie Pie learning that there are times when it's appropriate to be silly, and times when you need to be mature.

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

CorporalPegasus

Todays episode was great! Good moral too.
Still odd that two Earth ponies get a pegasus and unicorn baby.

IGOR!

Aqueous

well I'm such a fool, I could not find one earlier today but adding the episode title, brought me to one that has been up since lunch, 6 hours ago, face hooves

@KaiserGX - I wouldn't think so, it's from winter wrap up, I picked it because of the expression

@LordJumpMad - Oh, nice to hear you like ponies.

@CorporalPegasus - They explain it at the beginning.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Wildvine53

Looks Like things are about to get scandalous in Ponyville! I didn't even catch the resemblance.
[youtube:XvmsnGE_tcg]

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

MasterGraveheart

Maury impression

Rarity, the father of your baby is... Big Macintosh!

out of impression

C'mon, you all saw how pimp he looked in episode one, surrounded by those fillies. Family. Sure. lol

Edited on by MasterGraveheart

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Syrup

I just finished watching today's episode, and I really liked this one. The songs were short, but nice and memorable.

But, that was this week's episode, now it's allow about the next episodes!
Episode 14, Season 2: The Last Roundup.
Air Date: January 21st, 2012
Updated Synopsis: After attending a rodeo competition being held in Canterlot, Applejack mysteriously disappears without a trace, so it is up to the friends to travel all over Equestria, searching high and low for their missing pony companion.

Episode 15, Season 2: The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000
Air Date: January 28th, 2012
Updated Synopsis: The Flim Flam brothers challenge the Apples to a Cider Making Contest and the winner of the showdown gets to take Sweet Apple Acres, so with the farm in peril, the Apple ponies must come together and muster all their cider making skills.

Episode 16, Season 2: Read It and Weep
Air Date: February 4th, 2012
Synopsis: Rainbow Dash secretly discovers the joys of reading when she’s laid up in the hospital.

Episode 17, 2012: Hearts and Hooves
Air Date: February 11th, 2012
Synopsis: Not, much is known about this episode, other than it's a Valentines Day related episode, and that it will air after the 4-hour Mare-o-thon.

Next Week (Sunday, January 22th, at 8:00 a.m.), the Hub will be having a "My Little Pony: Year of the Dragon Spike-a-thon".

Most likely, Owl's Well That Ends Well, A Dog and Pony Show, and Secret of My Excess will be shown, but I don't know any other episodes in where Spike is the main focus (Although, according to some sources, it's going to be Dragonshy.).

Aqueous

Wildvine53 wrote:

Looks Like things are about to get scandalous in Ponyville! I didn't even catch the resemblance.
[youtube:XvmsnGE_tcg]

You got me to go back and look, well, I'm shocked I wonder what is going to be said about this.

@SquiggleTail - I would think the last one to be "A Dog and Pony Show", would likely be the last one if they are suppose to focus on Spike because this one is mostly just him and Rarity

Edit: Found another looping one,
[youtube:fyR0k-MzXdc]

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Tare

Just saw the new episode.

I still can't tell if Pinkie Pie would be the worst, or best baby sitter. Most likely both.
To be honest, I want to know what went down at Fluttershy`s picnic. Angel seemed very irritable at the delay.

It's kind of refreshing to see more episodes occurring in places we haven't really seen before.
It's nice to see Equestria expanding.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

the_shpydar

Tare wrote:

To be honest, I want to know what went down at Fluttershy`s picnic. Angel seemed very irritable at the delay.

I know, right? After that scene i wanted a whole episode that was just Fluttershy & Angel's picnic!

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

MasterGraveheart

ZeroX wrote:

MasterGraveheart wrote:

Maury impression

Rarity, the father of your baby is... Big Macintosh!

out of impression

C'mon, you all saw how pimp he looked in episode one, surrounded by those fillies. Family. Sure. lol

No silly, the father is... Spike

But there's no scandal at that. Only a warrant for Rarity's arrest, and nobody wants that, lol.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

ToastyYogurt

@ZeroX: Why, thank you, sir!

As for today's episode, I enjoyed it. But it feels very inconsistent, for a huge reason: Why are the babies able to hone their magical/flying abilities at such an early age? Cases in point: Twilight's special talent is magic, yet when she was a filly, she had to put in a lot of effort to even trying to TURN A PAGE, whereas Pumpkin Cake was lifting several toys with ease. As for Pound Cake, Skootaloo can hardly fly, and I figure that because she'd probably fly a lot if she could, considering Rainbow Dash is her idol and she spends like 90% of her life in the air. And this few days old baby is flying around easily?

Also, way for this episode to drag genes and Punnet squares into the whole pony race thing.

But, that said, I did find this episode enjoyable and funny, and learned an important moral: When in doubt, dump flour on yourself.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

MasterGraveheart

@Destroyer64: In Pumpkin Cake's case, it was easy. Remember, Twilight warned the Cakes about baby Unicorns using bizarre magics at their age. I don't think Pumpkin had honest control and it only responded to her desire.

As for Pound Cake... It's just a plot device to advance the story. Don't lose too much sleep over it.

Besides, baby bodies are lighter than child bodies like Scootaloo's. Maybe wings just develop slower and are able to lift a baby's body before they can lift a child's body?

I too enjoyed this episode. Definitely a lot of awwws to be had and some memes to be made. Of course, we're going to get an onslaught of sex scandal memes in regards to who the father of the Cake twins REALLY is... because the Internet gets their kicks with stuff like that. @.@

Next two weeks are focusing on my typical favorite character, Applejack... you better believe I'll be watching... and pulling for some Fluttershy episodes to be announced. @.@

Edited on by MasterGraveheart

MasterGraveheart

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.