Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 1,624 to 1,643 of 14,348

Tare

It was very dark relative to it's subject matter.
I'd say Cave Story is darker only because more...characters died. However this game comes off as very creepy because, well I don't want to spoil anything.

This game relies a tad more on your imagination in respect to Cave Story. Both are fun to experience (and who doesn't like rabbits )

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Aqueous

@Tare - Actually didn't have much fun with it, I've seen better of the collect this get that, use it here collect that over there and done game before on new grounds, I think Applebloom's size got to me as well. Still nice enough but I don't think I'll play twice.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

EvilRegal

@SquiggleTail
They only thought they killed me. I was found in the nick of time by an eskimo (who is also a walrus trainer), and nursed back to health. Apparently there are miraculous medicinal properties in walrus droppings! Now, paybacks are a...um, never mind.

@Aqueous
Love The Legend of Groose. I want a direct Skyward Sword sequel just so we can get more Groose! He's as awesome as he thinks he is, and then some! The, um, crash landing scene still makes me LMAO when I see it (and the noise he makes... "ugh... tep tep tep tep", ROTFLMAO). And, honestly, life is kind of sucking right now. Ponies one of the few things making it suck less!
@ZeroX
Untitled
You were saying? 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat!!!

Going to watch the BroNYCon panel later. Don't think I've ever heard anypony but Tara Strong outside of MLP (heard her as Rikku in Final Fantasy X/X-2, and she has a role in Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker I've not played yet). Can't wait to hear if Libman sounds more like Fluttershy or Pinkie Pie. Speaking of whom, I hope everypony is back in the next episode. Fluttershy has been absent in 3 episodes already this season.

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

ToastyYogurt

Aqueous wrote:

@Destroyer64 - You have half a year, don't panic yet

I know, but why panic later when you can panic now and get travel plans ready so you don't have to panic later?

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Xkhaoz

I hope you still like bananas totally NSFW btw
[youtube:N1AVVKUuj3k]

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

CorporalPegasus

More Phoenix Wright X MLP things!
Well, actually its just a fangame called My Little Investigations, and its in the same genre as the PW games.
So Twilight takes the role of Phoenix.
[youtube:bnHLmMRb_q4]
[youtube:1iJIf4qp6ak]
[youtube:-y_iHsLA55U]
And one of the best fan music to ever hit the internetz:
[youtube:jDMGv3hNMes]

IGOR!

Wildvine53

I made it to our local Walmart today, and they have the got the blind bags! Unfortunately they were sold out, but I was told that new items arrive every day. The good news was that I finally found a basic AppleJack toy, so the trip wasn't a total loss.
Don't forget there is a new episode tomorrow morning everypony!

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Xkhaoz

If I can find $3 lying around the house today, I'ma go down to the discount store and get a calendar, wish me luck!

CorporalPegasus

@Khaoz Good luck!
@Wildvine Wow, thanks for telling me! I tought they always aired on sundays.
Also...just 810 votes till we conquer IMDB! Bet there will be a lot of new bronies when IMDB lists it as the best series ever!
-Gets a gigantic bucket for Squiggletail-

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

JustAnotherUser

That is AMAZING!
can't wait for it to finish!

JustAnotherUser

Wildvine53

@SquiggleTail You posted the complete list on Wednesday didn't you? I bookmarked it so I've got it, unless there are even more I need to know about. I plan on getting the Mane 6 and #8 Lilly Blossom, the first time I saw her I swore it was Derpy. I should mention that my store had the blind bags in the Trading card section, not in the toy section.
@CorporalPegasus No problem! I used to be really bad about remembering when new episodes aired, so I just thought some others may need reminding too.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Xkhaoz

My calendar search was successful, the store still having around 3 of them for $3. I got one, my first piece of pony merch.

ToastyYogurt

Played the Story of the Blanks. I kinda liked it, but I guess I'm just a sucker for 8-bit looking games.
Also, My Little Investigation looks good, even if I haven't played an Ace Attorney game before.
Also, @SquiggleTail, that is one of the best GIFs I have ever seen.

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.

Aqueous

@ZeroX - after a day of thinking, how the make the thread that's already 20% cooler then the other's cooler and after sometime of thinking in the chimney I got it, I think this works,
[youtube:SO4xDry_4Po&feature=watch_response]

@FluttershyGuy - To be honest, my first guess was Groose would become Ganondorf, glad he didn't because watching him mature and change throughout the game was a wonderful element in Zelda. I wouldn't mind seeing more of The Legend of Groose either as he becomes one of the best side characters ever in zelda. I'm sorry to hear things aren't well on your end, things are messy here to but they are out of my hooves, I can't control lives or what happens and I'm not in a position to do anything for either. Hope things grow better on your end, I'm glad I found this before things got icky here, sigh.

@Destroyer64 - Or you could take your time and plan carefully without the need for panic.

@ CorporalPegasus - Not sure about the game, but it might be interesting, however, nice fan music, Discord is best villain. Nice to hear your plan is going along well and also good idea but I have a feeling ZeroX is only new here, not a new brony, as we have already shared a /)( brohoof elsewhere on nintendolife.

@Viceroy_Khaoz - congratulations on your success. Good luck with your story, particularly with your artist hunt, I think it's likely to be your biggest challenge.

@albc5023 - Still going through the video, it may take sometime as I have to keep replaying things to hear them correctly and worse yet with a good chunk of volume but it will be done, sooner or later.

@SquiggleTail - Wow, alot of those are just a different cutie mark and discolouration of the mane 6. Twilight Sparkle, I'll admit it's tempting.

@Sylverstone - Are you the guy who made the first streetpass group down in New York, that made it to Nintendo Week?

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

ToastyYogurt

I think the worst part of the whole "recolor all the ponies" thing they're doing with the toys is that Fluttershy is color swap of Rainbow Dash. Fluttershy doesn't look right in that pose, and that hairdo....

I'm pretty okay.

ToastyYogurt

SquiggleTail wrote:

Untitled

and

Untitled

Wait, what's the price difference between blind bags and the toy unblinded? I figure they would give you blind bags for cheaper because you don't know what you're getting....
Unless you cheat of course.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.