General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 14,721 to 14,740 of 14,858

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

14,721. Posted:

@BlueAce127 - lol, I forgot that part but I can't believe I got the timing right on your previous post. Well it is good to see you back. Your not alone, my own love has waned, mainly due to season 3. 4 I enjoyed mostly though, so it might soon be time to peak at Equestria Girls as I never bothered after Season 3 left me feeling done with the series. My present though has faded, I rarely post aside from RP moves and mainly just check to see what's up and what new fan fic I get to add to my read later list.
I'm up for some MK7 some times if I get a moment, I'm playing MK8 now but 7 is still fun and I'll likely keep on playing till I would assume MK9 on the next handheld comes. Great to see you again.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Discostew

14,722. Posted:

@Mitsuko_Chan

I wouldn't worry about the comments in that video. The old adage "Don't knock it till you try it" is something most people dismiss in favor of stereotypical behavior because it is easier to be negative in a negative society. As for how the video described and displayed MLP:FiM, it was handled, imo, horribly. None of the scenes used were memorable, and for someone who may have never watched the show before would likely be disgusted even further. The Rarity, Twilight, and RD slots should have been replaced with actual footage relevant to why people like the show. They even ignored highlights mentioned with other shows that MLP was known for. Celebrity guest stars, for instance, like John de Lancie (even though they showed Discord) and Weird Al (this video was published only a week ago). The added "meme" description was just one more step to make people hate it when they don't quite get it. If anything, the video reaffirmed the paranoia people have that it's nothing more than the generations that preceded it.

Ok, I'm getting upset here, so I need to cool down. RP time!

Discord felt something climb up his side, tickling him along the way. "Hey! Stop that! It tickles!" He turned to see who it was, only to bump his nose into a white glob of fabric. "Ah! Demon pillow! Demon pi-" He stopped himself after hearing a faint voice calling out "help me dizzy". He conjured a zipper along the pillow, and unzipped it. Putting his arm in, he pulled out Pinkie, who was dangling by her tail, sobbing with her puppy-like blue eyes. Feeling a sense of guilt, he raised her up atop his shoulders and carried her as he followed behind Luna.

Edited on by Discostew

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

Gioku

14,723. Posted:

So, here's my newest piece of artwork:
Untitled
http://gioku.deviantart.com/art/Equestria-Girls-Rainbow-Dash-...
This was done as a request, though I think it turned out really good! I am very happy with this one. :)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

14,724. Posted:

Happy weekend everypony!

Another weekly post of mine in this relaxing times of pony hiatus. Well relaxing in this thread because with final exams coming and HW yet to be done, it is not relaxing irl. :P

@Gioku Ha, cute! Do Twilight next!

I mentioned I went to a little brony convention last week, it was not that well organized but it was ok. The spanish voice actresses of the mane 6 were there and sang a few songs. I met some friends, there were chatting and laughing, so, yeah mostly fun; and I got this:

Untitled

Isn't it the cutest, greatest and most powerful thing there's ever been? XD

The answers is: YES!

FoTW

A while ago, I featured Wanderer D's series The Three Sisters, you can find the post here (Thank you Aqueous), and I still totally recommend reading them, they are all complete now and are fun and easy to read.

After quite some time a new installment of the series has arrived. The ==Fic of The week== presents:
The Three Sisters: Like Fudge by Wanderer D
[On Fimfiction Comedy Incomplete Everyone]
Families are like fudge — mostly sweet with a few nuts. ~ Unknown Author
Chrysalis' daughters are serving community service in Ponyville. Nothing can go wrong. Right?
Unless they all have their own agenda, and surprises keep piling up, complicating matters further. But anything breaking peace between the Changeling Nation and Equestria... right?

So yeah, a story of The Three Sisters Universe, this time focusing more in family relations and changeling culture. As fun as the rest of the series, so far it has a lot more comedy and is more slice-of-life oriented. It is completely necessary to read the first stories to really get to understand this of course.
Something I never mentioned before is that this series is written under one rule: No editing, first draft is posted, and yet this has very good writing. Kudos to Wanderer D.

yay Trixie!

Untitled

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

14,725. Posted:

@Twilight_Crow Okay, that plush is just the best. :3 Was it a convention-vendor exclusive thing (as in made by one person), or is it commercially available?

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

14,726. Posted:

Happy weekend everypony!

Another dead week here on the pony thread. But is ok, pony will probably comeback at the end of the year. And my vacations start in a week and a half, I hope will be all around NL more often. :)

@GuardianKing Sorry but no, not a commercial one. It is from a group that make all kinds of plushies and sell them on the Internet. They made a ton of ponies only for the event and even sold out because they were very nice.

Not much reading this week either, used most of my free time checking SGDQ 2014, and it has been awesome so far! :D

Do not worry though, FoTW will continue through the hiatus and even until the MLP Fanfiction community ends; or I stop reading pony... not very plausible.

FoTW

I haven't been able to read anything big so, let me recommend a story you can read in a few minutes, here's something small, simple and sweet for tonight's ==Fic of The Week:==
Dawn by ArgonMatrix
[On Fimfiction Slice-of-Life Complete Everyone]
One is the sun. The day, the light, the waking, the Alpha.
One is the moon. The night, the dark, the sleep, the Omega.
So opposites that in another time they would have been enemies. So, sometimes, it's hard to remember that they're sisters.

This is one of those very short pieces that manage to tell a deep story with great characterizations. The princesses feel like more than just rulers, they feel like real sisters with real feelings. Luna is specially interesting.
Good Writing.

And I haven't post Luna in ages, here:

Untitled

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

14,727. Posted:

@Twilight_Crow Would you happen to know if they have a website or something of the like? I know various individual sellers at the conventions I go too will sometimes hand me a card with their information on it (which includes a website for their merchandise).

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

14,728. Posted:

@GuardianKing Well, this is their Facebook page but it is in spanish since they are from Guadalajara, Mexico. Not sure if they ship to USA, but I believe they are in the middle of moving their headquarters and may take some days before they take orders.

AuthorMessage

Derpscout

14,729. Posted:

They can post here if they wish. If you don't like it, you can go elsewhere. -Lz

Edited on by WaLzgi

Pootis.

AuthorMessage

Discostew

14,730. Posted:

Real men like ponies.

AuthorMessage

Derpscout

14,731. Posted:

Discostew wrote:

Real men like ponies.

how?Plus tell me that your Goat profile pic origns.It look intresting.Plus,the scouts will defeat the bronies.

Pootis.

AuthorMessage

Discostew

14,732. Posted:

@Derpscout

We are allowed here because we respect the mod's and admin's wishes of keeping MLP-general stuff to this one thread in this General Chat section. The only MLP-related stuff that I've seen here that hasn't stayed strictly in this thread involved video games, like when Wayforward mentioned that they'd love to make an MLP game.

Because we respect the wishes of the higher-ups, they treat us with respect as well, and grant us the same privilege of having a trouble-free thread. You have no authority to decide who can be on this website. You don't have to like bronies or MLP, but coming in here to cause trouble is exactly the kind of thing that will get your reported and moderated.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

14,733. Posted:

You haven't been outside this thread for a while, have you, Discostew?

Edited on by WaLzgi

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Discostew

14,734. Posted:

He is Discord, the master of chaos, the spirit of disharmony, and the ultimate prankster to ponies everywhere. Personality based off of "Q" from Star Trek, and voiced by the same person who played "Q"; John de Lancie.

AuthorMessage

Discostew

14,735. Posted:

@CanisWolfred

I've been out-and-about, like in the DSiWare -> Petit Computer thread, talking about my Megaman 2 project and the new PTC program coming to the 3DS.

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

14,736. Posted:

We are all happy now, yes? :)

Edited on by WaLzgi

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

14,737. Posted:

Unca_Lz wrote:

IDK about you, I mean your avatar looks not happy to me :P

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Discostew

14,738. Posted:

Unca_Lz wrote:

lol, that avatar brings to mind "Not this again!". :P

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

14,739. Posted:

Happy weekend everypony!

Last week of school incomiiiiiiing! So much to do, but still have a little time for ponies.

LOL Troll brought life to dead brony thread. :P

FoTW

Tonight on the ==Fic of The Week,== something short again, but it's Twilight and Trixie, so enjoy:
Princess Trixie By alexmagnet
[On Fimfiction Comedy Complete Everyone]
She says she is fed up with the way the political elite are handling the ruling of Equestria and decides that it's time for a change of pace.
It's time for Trixie to overthrow Celestia.
Celestia decides it's time to have a little fun.

Just a funny short where Trixie learns what Celestia knows... being a Princess sux! :P
With simple and authentic characterizations, some nice deep dialogue and a few very funny details that will force a laugh out of you, this is just a nice, lighthearted comedy to brighten your mood.
Good Writing.

And some awesome Twilight art:
Untitled

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

14,740. Posted:

@twilight_crow Woha, nice art, altough this has got to be my favourite piece by her/him:
Untitled
Love the colours.

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

Catbugloggery