General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 14,681 to 14,700 of 14,815

AuthorMessage

Gioku

14,681. Posted:

@Twilight_Crow thanks so much! :) I also did an Equestria Girls version of Surprise today; I'm sure that one has already been done but it was fun to do one myself anyway. ;)
Untitled
I also am excited to see how the ceramic Fluttershy will turn out! I'm very happy with how it is coming along so far. :)

Remix of the week!

I am a big fan of the way this one sounds; it is definitely a favorite of mine! I love the way it was done. :)

Hopefully soon I ill get around to uploading some of the hand drawn stuff I've done recently too, but... been busy with some other stuff like game reviews, so... yeah.

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

14,682. Posted:

@Gioku Nice, i hope that ceramic Fluttershy will turn out great! (But i've a feeling it probably will :))
Also, EQ Suprise looks really great!

Also, may i introduce:
Untitled
The new mane six!

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

14,683. Posted:

@CorporalPegasus thank you! ^-^

Here's how ceramic Fluttershy is looking now!
Untitled
I am super happy with the way it is turning out! :D

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

14,684. Posted:

@Twilight_Crow Hmm... Mission Impossible with the great and powerful Trixie. How could I say no to that! :D also, thanks for the heads up. I edited it to the right issue. Not sure what I was thinking that night, but it was late I guess... :P Love the picture too. :)

@Rocko52 indeed I think there was, though I don't know if I caught it myself. I'll have to look that up.

@Gioku Nice looking art for Surprise, and that Fluttershy keeps looking better. I hope you show it when you finish it, and good luck. :) And thanks for the remix.

@CorporalPegasus lol I'm loving that alternate 6 mock up. Discord has to be my personal favorite, along with Coco

Comics review incoming soon. I haven't actually had a chance to read Friends Forever #5 yet, thanks to my usual way of getting to read it being changed. I'll get to it soon though. And where the RP is at. Been putting that off for far to long.

In the meantime. I found this to be quite amusing.

As Maleficent being one of my favorite Disney animation villains, I find this quite good. And it's officially from the Hub to boot!

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

Gioku

14,685. Posted:

@Lunapplebloom that "Villaintine's Day" promo was right-on. xD I love it! xD

And, here is my (almost) finished Fluttershy! (it still needs to be fired; but I am otherwise finished working on it)
Untitled Untitled
I am really, really happy with how this turned out! :D I love it! :D

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

14,686. Posted:

Finally got around to the last 5-6 episodes I was behind on and got caught up, sorry to have been out without a word for so long. Not sure what to think right now of the season, I'll have to sit on it.

@Twilight_Crow - Actually at the time of when I posted it I only knew of one of the 300 fictions that no longer worked and that was from the story being removed by the creator, unless more died without me knowing about them being gone.
:P There was a few months about a year or so ago we never saw you post or at least a few weeks every now and then.
(Fan fiction list is now back up to date).

@Lunapplebloom - Figures, I spend 20 minutes-ish looking for the last two episodes of the season, have next to no luck, have to watch a version that was previously streamed and had 20 minutes of ads and of course you have a working youtube one here.

@Gioku - I hope she holds together, if I recall clay firing correctly a piece could always explode or shatter. Good luck.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Gioku

14,687. Posted:

@Aqueous I have about five years of experience making ceramics, and I have not yet had anything explode or fall apart when firing it. I spent awhile making sure connections and everything were good with this. It feels very solid in my hands, which is good! As long as nobody drops it, I think it will be OK. :)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

14,688. Posted:

@Gioku - Good to hear. Lucky you though, clay stuff is fun to play with, I think I only got a month or two with it, fun times.

[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

14,689. Posted:

@Gioku: I once visited a master clay artisan in a village in central Mexico.

His big tip to make everything sheen with a pretty luster was using a steel pen with a rounded tip (in reality it was a part of a car engine) and using it to polish the pieces before cooking them. He had another repurposed tool he used to give things a matte finish. You should've seen him, he made a fully functional bird shaped ocarina in his five-minute explanation of the basics of working with clay.

If you can find something with a metallic rounded tip, try using it to give Fluttershy some sheen!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Gioku

14,690. Posted:

@Moorpheel I usually make things shiny, but I kinda would rather Fluttershy not be shiny... she's not usually shiny. xD And I am not a master by any sense of the word o.o I am good enough to make things that I am happy with how they look, so I am happy. :)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

14,691. Posted:

Just found this (from 17 hours ago)... nobody posted it here yet so here we go!

(Figured since I'm the 'Equestria Girls Guy' around here I should probably post this. xD )

EDIT: just actually watched it. Looking good! :D ...and is that some cel-shaded 3D animation I saw there? :0 getting fancy I see... xD

Edited on by Gioku

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

14,692. Posted:

Nice, the Flim Flam brothers!

Though they look kind of skinny, they should eat some apples.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

14,693. Posted:

Rises from the grave

Hello peoples. Long time no see. I'm gonna take another crack at trying to be more active around here.

Oh yeah, and to advertise my blog a bit.

Edited on by TeeJay

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

14,694. Posted:

Happy weekend everypony!

@Gioku Whoooo awesome Fluttershy! Thanks for posting the new EQG short.

@Aqueous Just one link not working! Outstanding. As usual, thanks for keeping track of all the fan fiction posted, it is a big help! :D

@TeeJay Hey there! You know you are always welcome here! ;)

FoTW

Wow, didn't read this week, had school work to do and caught up with some old web comics in my free time. Seems I needed some time to rest from pony fan fiction. I do have a short easygoing story for you to read though ;). Tonight on the ==Fic of The week:==
Shao Kahn VS. Equestria by Kaelzoroden
[On Fimfiction Comedy Complete Everyone]
After the string of defeats at the hands of the Earthrealm, Shao Kahn decides to target somewhere else for a change, if nothing else for a bit of a morale boost. Finding a realm full of technicolor marshmallow ponies, he figures it would be a good way to let off some steam.
He may have slightly underestimated them.

Just some funny crossover of Mortal Combat and MLP. The idea is silly and the ponies are OP... or maybe not; we don't know since we really have nothing to compare their strength with. :P I specially enjoy OP Celestia's part. This is just a hilarious piece that will make you smile, and it should not be taken seriously.
Ok writing.

And... more baddonkey princesses:

This is imo Silly Filly's best work so far. Love it. XD

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

AuthorMessage

HopeNForever

14,695. Posted:

Is anyone here aware whether Hasbro Studios appointed a new home video distributor in the United Kingdom after the demise of Clear Vision? I really want a Region 2 release of My Little Pony: Equestria Girls soon enough.

HopeNForever

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0763-8590 | Nintendo Network ID: HopeNForever | Twitter: hope_n_forever

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

14,696. Posted:

@Twilght_Crow Thank you. Also that video is freakin' amazing omggggg

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

14,697. Posted:

@Twilight_Crow - Yup, just the one deleted one that was written by someone here, so not just not working, non-existent . I might find more later but for now, only one. I'll take a look at the video later.

AuthorMessage

Gioku

14,698. Posted:

My remix of the week!

There are a few Bats! remixes, but this one was my favorite. :)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

14,699. Posted:

Picked up Mario Kart 8, yesterday!! :D

http://image.jeuxvideo.com/images/jaquettes/00049043/jaquette...

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89 & Drattak89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

14,700. Posted:

Wish I had a Wii U...