Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 1,461 to 1,480 of 14,348

MasterGraveheart

Destroyer64 wrote:

SquiggleTail wrote:

MasterGraveheart wrote:

@Destroyer64: Well, what self-respecting company would only release one format at this day and age?

(Yes, we'd want DVDs too, but Blu-Ray Brony just has alliteration, lol)

ahem
Untitled

DVD only release.

Doesn't surprise me. Kids don't care how high def their cartoons are, and sense DVDs are cheaper and can be played by Blu-Ray players, seems like the option they would take.

Besides, isn't Blu-Ray still having a rather hard time being adopted?

It's about on the same track DVD was against VHS. Eventually, companies will begin to phase out the DVDs in favor of the pricier Blu-Ray discs and hide behind the image and content quality of the format to avoid consumor backlash.

I still say that after we get a few seasons into the series (I honestly believe that we've got a good long run of ponies in store for us, hopefully at least six), the single-disc releases will get usurped by season sets. Whether they're on DVD, Blu-Ray, or both, that remains to be seen.

And, if worse comes ot worse, there's always iTunes with Apple TV.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

grenworthshero

Eh, screw iTunes, I can't stand it. I go out of my way to avoid buying anything on iTunes at all costs. Way too many restrictions concerning DRM...

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

MasterGraveheart

I'm not entirely savvy as to what the whole DRM thing means, but then again, my primary music/video method is my iPod, so...

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

CorporalPegasus

@destroyer64
[youtube:IQRwNdeQPHc]
Winter Schoonmaak should be enough to hear how bad they are.
Also:
[youtube:3gtwq6RM9Og]
Aaaaawwww.....I think i cried a little...

And please rate MLP:FIM on IMDB. Bronies are trying to get it to #1 in the series category.

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

Aqueous

@ Private-Pegasus - Aside from Rarity, they sound like the English voices, actually Applejack sounds the same and the song isn't painful, it's kind of nice. Plus they don't sound that old, well maybe Rarity but not much older. Also what is IMDB?

Oh this one is good,
http://my.deviantart.com/messages/#/d4le1gq

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

grenworthshero

MasterGraveheart wrote:

I'm not entirely savvy as to what the whole DRM thing means, but then again, my primary music/video method is my iPod, so...

Basically, you don't own it. You just have the rights to play it, on that device.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

JustAnotherUser

grenworthshero wrote:

MasterGraveheart wrote:

Basically, you don't own it. You just have the rights to play it, on that device.

And that makes me a sad pony

On another note I can't wait for episode 12 of season 2

JustAnotherUser

CorporalPegasus

@Aqueous The internet movie database...but they have a series database too, and we want MLP:FIM to become #1 in the list of series but we need at least 5,000 votes for that.
Oh and about the voices...well maybe its because you dont understand dutch, because most of the other dutch bronies share my opinion...But yeah, its still a very good song.

IGOR!

Aqueous

@Private-Pegasus - True I don't understand it but I have a few friends from the Netherlands, they can say anything they I want I have no idea what was said, miss them though. I'll put one in, I'm on the site, found the ponies, how does one vote?

CorporalPegasus

Aqueous wrote:

@Private-Pegasus - True I don't understand it but I have a few friends from the Netherlands, they can say anything they I want I have no idea what was said, miss them though. I'll put one in, I'm on the site, found the ponies, how does one vote?

Make an account and just rate it 10/10 stars.

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

Aqueous

@Private-Pegasus - I'm not likely to head back there again but it's done, 4999 to go then, I guess. Oh well the show earned it.

-DL-

grenworthshero wrote:

Yeah, pretty much. I believe that you can authorize up to five computers to play your iTunes Store purchases, but it's better to d-d-d-download it and put it in your ITunes instead.

Me on the internet: Twitter - YouTube - Soundcloud

Funny internet signature on Nintendo Life Dot Com

Amorous_Badger

F*cking furries. That is all.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

-DL-

Amorous_Badger wrote:

F*cking furries. That is all.

0/10

Also, it's sad how fast this season is flying by. I was barely around to see it after the first few episodes.

Me on the internet: Twitter - YouTube - Soundcloud

Funny internet signature on Nintendo Life Dot Com

ToastyYogurt

Private-Pegasus wrote:

@destroyer64
[youtube:IQRwNdeQPHc]
Winter Schoonmaak should be enough to hear how bad they are.

Not that bad, although the voices seem deeper. And Pinkie Pie's voice scares me.

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Amorous_Badger

There's not enough in the world for this.

Even Thundercats is better than this.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

Aqueous

Amorous_Badger - Have you watched any?

Yrreiht

Amorous_Badger wrote:

There's not enough in the world for this.

Even Thundercats is better than this.

You'll have the right to say that when you'll have watched at least 1 or 2 episodes.
If you did, i respect your opinion, if not... DO EET! :I

Revenge is better with chili sauce... everything is better with chili sauce.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4008-9404 | Nintendo Network ID: Tynerds37

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.