General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 14,481 to 14,500 of 14,857

AuthorMessage

Gioku

14,481. Posted:

Oh, and before I forget, what do you guys think of my newest avatar?
← :3

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

14,482. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Oh, and before I forget, what do you guys think of my newest avatar?
← :3

Its cute! I like it!

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

14,483. Posted:

About today's episode:

My favorite part was: Maud throws the rock, and it explodes... XD The best! XD
Also, did I miss something, where did the helicopter turtle come from...? The helicopter turtle is the best! :D
But I thought this one had a very nice story, and Pinkie Pie was the (relatively) normalest I'd seen her in awhile, which is a plus (as in she was a bit calmer than usual). I enjoyed this one! Maud reminded me a bit of myself... but like a thousand times exaggerated (even I am not that quiet :P )!

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Metroidlink

14,484. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

About today's episode:

My favorite part was: Maud throws the rock, and it explodes... XD The best! XD
Also, did I miss something, where did the helicopter turtle come from...? The helicopter turtle is the best! :D
But I thought this one had a very nice story, and Pinkie Pie was the (relatively) normalest I'd seen her in awhile, which is a plus (as in she was a bit calmer than usual). I enjoyed this one! Maud reminded me a bit of myself... but like a thousand times exaggerated (even I am not that quiet :P )!

weirdly enough I know the answer to this :P
It's from an episode early in S2 where Rainbow Dash is going to find a pet becuase everyone else has a pet.
at the end he choose the turtle becuase the turtle saved his life from rocks ;)

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

14,485. Posted:

@Gioku - Fluttershy seems to have taken on some form of mutation from pony :P
(It is cute to be serious)

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

14,486. Posted:

Happy weekend everypony! Late post because RP table all day.

@Gioku I love your avatars, they are always cute :). Honestly, Fluttershy's EQG design is one of the best... After Trixie's of course. :P

@Discostew yay, Twilight is home! :D

@Volke93 No one is complaining here, seriously. I personally don't even have a problem with RD this season. Pinkie was little over the top, but I think they are just trying to get her in a middle ground of randomness, they do listen to the analysis guys, she'll be better next season. I have criticized some episodes, but I like them all, even Rainbow Falls. That episode had a messy plot, does that made it bad? Nah, just oddly written. Also, I didn't want to know the name of that episode you mentioned, or any episodes to come, could you please don't spoil them.

@Lunapplebloom Will read your review as soon as I finish the comic. It looks really good.

Maud Pie was incredibly enjoyable, for such a simple premise, liked it a lot.

I looooooved Maud, she was cool. So baddonkey, and with such attitude, awesome!

The interactions were funny, the animation great and Pinkie Pie was very well written this time, I like when they take her so seriously. It was her sister after all and they showed a great bond between them without much dialogue. One of my favorite episodes this season.

FoTW

Tonight on the ==Fic of The week,== just a nice one shot, because time for reading has been running short:
Nopony Special by Drake Clawfang
[On Fimfiction Slice-of-Life Complete Everyone]
During one of her nightly watches on the dreamscape, Luna comes across a very peculiar nightmare. A young filly is tormented by the meaning of her cutie mark. They say a cutie mark is a sign of a pony's special talent, it appears when they discover that thing they really love and makes them special. So what does it mean when one receives their cutie mark for doing nothing special at all?

This cute piece give us a different point of view about cutie marks. Princess Luna and the filly are very well written, and the whole dream is vivid and well thought, including some symbolism. Above all, It give a different depth to our young character.
Good writting.

And I hadn't put a comic in a long time. Have some cute princesses.
Untitled

Edited on by WaLzgi

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

AuthorMessage

Gioku

14,487. Posted:

@Twilight_Crow haha, that comic reminds me of trying to give hugs to my little sister! So cute! :3
(Also, MAJORA'S MASK REMAkE CONFiRMED!!!11!1! lol :P )

Oh and thanks guys, I'm glad you like my avatar! I love it, too! :)

Also, any of you who are also fans of Kirby should get a kick out of this like I did: B-)

Edited on by Gioku

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

14,488. Posted:

After writing around for a bit and working on other pieces, I've decided to come back to writing fics again. This is my current project:

Asylum Function: Secrets of Equestria

This one is a little odd, as the core concept of this alternate universe involves everyone being human, Celestia and Luna are basically deity-like angels referred to as Oracles, and magic is replaced by ESP.

There are still a few kinks to iron out, mainly with chapter 2 as I've written most of it on my mobile phone, but overall, I consider it a decent start to the story.

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

14,489. Posted:

Untitled

That is my contribution to this discussion.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Gioku

14,490. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Untitled

Untitled

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Discostew

14,491. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Untitled

Untitled

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

Gioku

14,492. Posted:

So, I've decided on what I'm going to make next in Ceramics class — a little Fluttershy figurine! :D
I wanted a Fluttershy so much, so I figure, why not make my own? This should be fun! :D

Also, I think I bit off a little more than I could chew trying to join the mlp wiki... with as well as I'd been doing at the Kirby Wiki, I thought I'd check out the MLP wiki! But my goodness that place moves fast! And it's huge! ...I think I'll just have to stick to the Kirby Wiki...

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

CueamWabut

14,493. Posted:

Coool sight

AuthorMessage

Discostew

14,494. Posted:

So, this last episode....

Untitled

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

Metroidlink

14,495. Posted:

I just watched MLP Equestrian Girls :)
I think it was a good MLP movie but sometimes a little weird, but that may be becuase I am not too familiar with the series just yet! :D

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

AuthorMessage

Gioku

14,496. Posted:

@Metroidlink it's weird for everyone, lol. But I'm weird too, so... yeah. :P

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

ToastyYogurt

14,497. Posted:

PinkiePie wrote:

Coool sight

Untitled
Thanks! Glad you like my shades!
You may not be aware of this, but a few weeks ago, being Pinkie Pie in NL's Great, Grand and Handsome Pony Role Play Story Thing, I challenged you to a game of Mariokart to see who would be the official Pinkie Pie of Nintendo Life. It's all for kicks and giggles (I'll keep my RP character and you your name no matter what.), but I'd love to see you accept. It could be a nice title to put in my signature. :D

Oh! And guys! Concerning the RP! It's not dead! Yet! Once I finish catching up with the show and thus feel comfortable stalking this thread again, I'll jump back into Pinkie Pie and start living some fantasies through the internet again! This time in bold! NOBODY SHALL OVERLOOK MY ONCE MERELY ITALICIZED POSTS AGAIN! MWAHAHAHAHA! ha. Hopefully this will encourage others to post along and my life won't become more busy than it already is.

And for those of you who might be like "There's a roleplay? What roleplay? I WANNA ROLEPLAY! I WANNA LIVE MY LIFE THROUGH A PONY!" First of all, calm down and be patient. Second, the role play is open to anypony, but first you gotta catch up on EVARYTHING that happened in the RP so far. Lucky for you, our high and mighty and awesome @Lunapplebloom has put together a nice little archive for reference for us vets, but you can use it to catch up. Please do before posting, because not doing so is considered by many of this community to be highly DANGERASS. Seriously. Read up. You've been warned. Once you've read up and are ready to RP, let me (our great and merciful lord of pony roleplay) know who you'd like to play as. I think the cast list in that archive is still mostly relatively relevant, and the ones in bold are characters of players that haven't been around for a while, and you can take their spot if you want, but don't do so in case you're willing to give up the character in case it's previous owner comes back. Make sure you tag me props when you make that post (That's "Yogurt," no h. I didn't know Brits spelled "Yoghurt" weird when I made my username. :P), as I'm not going to stalk this thread like a panther until I catch up with the show, but I am one of the 3% (notarealfactdon'tquotemejeez) of internet users that checks their email (Thanks, Thunderbird!).

How far am I in Ponies, you ask? Well, I just finished Filli Vanilli! Good stuff.
"Pinkie Pie, stop being ridiculous!"
"But I'm really good at it!"
Story of my life. :P

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
This is my pretty okay Toastyloggery.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

14,498. Posted:

Howdy @PinkiePie! Welcome to the Pony corner of NL. Hope to see you around for a while. :) ^ This guy wants to have a word with you.

@Gioku Ooo... I'd be interested to see how that figurine turns out if you decide to go for it. Would be nice to see some ceramic crafting coming from you. :) Nice video as well of some Kirby music. And you always make avatars that rock. Oops, pun was made.. :P

@Metroidlink Not to worry, it is a little weird, but enjoyable all the same. Hope you catch up with the rest of the series. :)

@Twilight_Crow Why thank you. I hope you find something to like from it. :) I agree with your assessment of last episode (Yours and @Discostew :P). Story sounds quite interesting, and Luna as well makes it perfect. :D Will read when I can. An love the comic. :)

@ToastyYogurt No problem. I had the time, so glad to be of help. I hope some others take the opportunity to read a little if they like. :)

@GuardianKing I'll try to get back to you on that. I'm always up to read something, but need to find the time first.

@CorporalPegasus So many puns... :D

Discostew wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

And I don't think I ever saw this before, so have some Peach Applejack.
Untitled

Comic impression/review of #17 of the main series coming soonish.

it was awesome!

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

Gioku

14,499. Posted:

@Lunapplebloom I'm primarily a 2D artist, so we'll see how it goes. Of course, being clay, it's not too hard to undo mistakes... like, I think I made the body too long, so I can just "delete" the middle from it. ;) The head is turning out nice, too; but I'm having issues getting the neck the right length. But otherwise it's coming along pretty well! Although, Spring Break starts tomorrow, so it'll be a week before I get to touch it again, though. :/

Also, speaking of which, I'm planning on doing a Rainbow Rocks avatar when the time comes. ;)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

14,500. Posted:

Oh wow. This guy does such a great job with these; I'm laughing just thinking about it! :D

Watch it all the way through to the end, it's totally worth it. B-)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery