General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 14,401 to 14,420 of 14,842

AuthorMessage

Metroidlink

14,401. Posted:

@gioku wasn't today the "new episode" day? or am I missing something?

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

AuthorMessage

Gioku

14,402. Posted:

@Metroidlink yeah there was a new episode today. We're all just slow, apparently. :P

I thought it was a good episode today, not the best, but I enjoyed it anyway. :)

...I'll get more detailed a bit later. ;)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Metroidlink

14,403. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

@Metroidlink yeah there was a new episode today. We're all just slow, apparently. :P

I thought it was a good episode today, not the best, but I enjoyed it anyway. :)

...I'll get more detailed a bit later. ;)

btw where do you watch these new episodes? you say you often see them online but where? can't seem to find websites who release new episodes (mostly what I find is up to season 3)

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

14,404. Posted:

@Metroidlink I usually try to get up early and watch it on TV, but someone usually uploads them onto YouTube, but for copyright reasons they're usually only up for a few days.

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

14,405. Posted:

@Gioku It was this one. it's pretty good for happy meal standards, but it could have been much worser, like that McDonalds commercial
Untitled

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Metroidlink

14,406. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

@Metroidlink I usually try to get up early and watch it on TV, but someone usually uploads them onto YouTube, but for copyright reasons they're usually only up for a few days.

Well that explains why I find so few MLP FiM episodes :P Maybe I should just start watching new episodes and don't care about the past ;) so which episode launched today?

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

14,407. Posted:

@Gioku 'Yawn' Yep, I've been a bit slow for a while now it seems. :P Glad to hear you enjoyed it though. I found it quite likable myself.

@Metroidlink Untitled
Howdy partner, and welcome to the herd here on NL. Hope you enjoy your stay and watching of the second season. It's been the best one so far, though season 4 is shaping to be quite nice.

@ToastyYogurt I wonder if @Pinkie Pie even knows this place exists, but no, have not seen her around yet just to let you know.

@Moorpheel Haha. I'd love to see it expanded upon like others have mentioned.

@Discostew Now don't you go getting any ideas now. :P Just because a little chaos was involved doesn't mean... well, you know what.

@Twilight_Crow Simply wonderful comic image you found there. I love it when they do things like that. :D And nice story to recommend, especially since it's based on one of my favorite arcs so far.I'll add it to the list.

I present to you all the first official...

Comic time!

Sure I've declared what it thought of the comics multiple times before, but this is where I'm going to make it an official side project of mine, so I hope everypony who reads the comics enjoy a little impression. :)

This time we have another entry in the My Little Pony: Friends Forever series, Issue #2...
Untitled

So I liked this issue for the most part. Had a nice overall plot without making things to complex. Discord's comic debut could have gone a little better though, with my only real gripes with the issue once again steaming from the artist's portrayal of Discord. He just seems to stern and just boring in his expressions, unlike the front cover above by Amy Memberson, where he looks lively, expressive, and fun. Otherwise the issue was as solid as ever, with some nice pop culture thrown in for good measure. (I laughed out loud at the Sweetie Bot and Q shout outs :D ) And Celestia showing up at the end was a nice touch to have her and Discord play off each other a little. The arc kinda closed itself off to fast however, and could have used 2 issues to flesh it out a little more. But in all honesty, I felt it didn't harm the comic to much on a whole. All in all, a worthwhile read for anyone who likes the comic series so far, with t's only real flaws to me it's art direction for Discord, and the sped along plot closer to the finish. A good issue to test the the waters if you like to get into the comic.

And the new episode for those that may not have seen it yet.

More on that one later, but I'll just leave this here...

Untitled I'm loving this cameo! :D

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

14,408. Posted:

@Metroidlink Untitled

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Gioku

14,409. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms ah! I have Rainbow Dash, Cherilee, and Apple Jack from that set — but I'd much rather have that Fluttershy...! D:

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

14,410. Posted:

@Gioku I have all the ones released in 2012, as well as 2011 Celestia and now Fluttershy, and I didn't order these online :P

Also, Ebay has some available, so check there.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

14,411. Posted:

@Metroidlink They do tend to disappear, but here is one place you can just watch them online... http://www.dailymotion.com/user/MysteriousBrony/1
This guy has them all up it seems, so you can catch up if you like through that. Hope it helps. :)

Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

14,412. Posted:

The doctor with.. Rose.... Omg, that was hardly subtle!

Oh and...

Harmony Item 4 of 6 obtained!

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Gioku

14,413. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms I just don't collect figures like I used to, heh. I'd rather have a plush Fluttershy, anyway! :D

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

14,414. Posted:

@Gioku TY made some MLP beanie babies, so they do exist somewhere, but where, at a card store or something?
Untitled

AuthorMessage

Gioku

14,415. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms hmm, yeah, I'll have to look around a bit to find one I like the look of... when I actually get around to looking for one, that is. ;)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

14,416. Posted:

@Gioku Saw one of those in a Hallmark store in the mall before. If you are interested in the TY plushies, that would be the place to start I reckon.

@Moorpheel

still waiting on my favorite pony Applejack to find hers. Shouldn't be to long for now I reckon. And the Doctor cameo is simply so purposeful, it's genius. :D

Previously Applejacklove
Applebloom is best CMC!

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

14,417. Posted:

CorporalPegasus wrote:

Untitled
Fighting is magic got released by a group of fans of the game! (Not mane 6) It has online multiplayer and everything!!! :O
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/02/fighting-is-magic-tribu...
Best news ever!!!!

Whoa. Last i heard that game was taken down.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

14,418. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

@SheldonRandoms I just don't collect figures like I used to, heh. I'd rather have a plush Fluttershy, anyway! :D

@Gioku Oh, I still have my custom flutterplush! :3

If you want a good MLP plushie, I know 4DE has some of the most top-notch out there:

http://shop.4de.com/toys/plushies

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

14,419. Posted:

@Metroidlink - Welcome to the Nlife herd!

@CorporalPegasus - You sure about it?

@Lunapplebloom - Thank you, I'll try to watch that when I have sometime.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Gioku

14,420. Posted:

I really need to start collecting more MLP stuff... I've barely got anything! ...I've got a nifty Rarity figure, though. That's my best one at the moment! :)

...I'd gladly exchange my sister's scary Equestria Girls dolls for anything else! XD

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery