General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 14,381 to 14,400 of 14,815

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

14,381. Posted:

@Gioku
Untitled

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Gioku

14,382. Posted:

We have too much fun, @SheldonRandoms. XD

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

14,383. Posted:

@Gioku You have fun, I create life!!!!!!!
Untitled

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Nathan_Wv10

14,384. Posted:

So I finally got round to watching a My Little Pony film yesterday and I have to say I actually did enjoy it. I don't think I'll ever be a major Bronie but I definitely will watch another movie or two at some point in life. @Gioku will be happy :P

Nathan_Wv10

Twitter: Nathplaydirty

AuthorMessage

Gioku

14,385. Posted:

Hahaha well that's good to hear, @Nathan_Wv10! :)

Hope you continue to enjoy it! :)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Nathan_Wv10

14,386. Posted:

I watched Equestria girls (or something along those lines) but it didn't seem to have enough pony in it, so I will definitely have to watch another one to get the full feeling of My Little Pony :P

Nathan_Wv10

Twitter: Nathplaydirty

AuthorMessage

Discostew

14,387. Posted:

@Lunapplebloom

sees post pic of Luna and anarchy together

Untitled

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

Gioku

14,388. Posted:

Got up extra early so I could watch today's episode on TV for once! XD

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

14,389. Posted:

Cute episode today. Sweetie Bell's voice sounds a bit different, I like it!
Also Twilight eats like a maniac. :D
Also did you see the blueprints for the box in the background? Nice little detail.

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

14,390. Posted:

I must admit I only kinda half payed attention to this one, it didn't hold my interest quite as well as some other recent episodes.

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

14,391. Posted:

Heya Bronies! Wow, late post.

@Lunapplebloom I liked that comic more than I should have. :3

So, Twilight Time... watched it in a rush. Not a bad episode but it's plot was meh.

That said, it had very interesting highlights... well one: Twilight Sparkle (AKA Best hamburger eating Pony :D). I can say I loved her in this episode, specially her animation.

Well, truth is, there were other little details that were interesting; like how they managed Sweetie Bell's voice to adapt to her voice actress' aging, or seeing Diamond Tiara expressing a lot more reactions and emotions than usual (All season she has been great). Other than that, the CMC couldn't really keep me interested that much, good jokes here and there, well done but pretty ordinary trope. I think it was decent, just not for me.

FoTW

Tonight on the ==Fic of The week,== a very interesting view on that little detail from issue #9 of the My Little Pony Comic:
Don't blame my sister by Alesiopdv
[On Fimfiction Slice-of-life Completed Everyone]
Princess Luna was enjoying the Summer Wrap Up festival, cheering, sharing drinks with the other ponies and winning competitions. But when she overheards two ponies talking about the message on her shirt and saying some disrespectful things about her sister, she loses her patience and lashes her anger at them. Luckily her sister was there as well.

So yeah, I, like many others, lmao at the "Blame my Sister" joke in the MLP comic. :D It is funny, what can I say? However, I don't like when some Celestia haters use that joke as a serious prove that Luna thinks bad of Celestia. Though more in the comics, even the cartoon have showed that the Royal sisters love each other; they can't always agree but I doubt Luna will go around offending her sister out of malice.

The story is short and sweet and captures the tone of the comic very well. The Princesses are very well written too, and well, the good intentions of the author can't be ignored.
Decent writing with some typos.

And since today's topic is the comics: I think this is awesome!
Untitled

Finally to sleep, long day I had cant tipe animor...

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

14,392. Posted:

I really want to play the original the sims now.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

14,393. Posted:

@morpheel Somepony should make mod like this. All i can find are texture edits and vague human versions...but then again, i suppose it'd be very hard to make the characters a non-human human shape.

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

14,394. Posted:

Luckily, they show the previous week's episode before the new one; I'm gonna want to watch 'Twilight Time' over again; maybe pay a bit more attention this time, heh. And I hope this week's episode is a bit more interesting to me (like the Fluttershy one was :3).

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

ToastyYogurt

14,395. Posted:

IMPORTANT NEWSFLASH!
It has come to my attention that there is a user on this site under the name of @PinkiePie. I do not know if she's been to this thread (assuming she's a she), as I have not caught up to the thread. Or the show. BUT ANYWAY!

This site is only big enough for one Pinkie Pie. @PinkiePie, if you are reading this, as the Pinkie Pie role player of Nintendo Life's Pony thread, I challenge you to a game of Mariokart. You name the time and place. (The place better be "the internet." No way am I traveling all the way to your hometown for a quick game.) Whoever wins gets to be the True Pinkie Pie of Nintendo Life™. May the best Pinkie win.

(P.S. If it's not clear, this is for kicks and giggles only. I get to keep my role playing character and you get to keep your username, no matter what. ;))

I'm pretty okay.
This is my pretty okay Toastyloggery.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

AuthorMessage

Metroidlink

14,396. Posted:

hi guys :) just started watching the series after @gioku recommended it for me. I have seen episode 1-6 season 2 and new to this forum. look forward to chat with you guys :)

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

AuthorMessage

Gioku

14,397. Posted:

@Metroidlink tomorrow is 'new episode day', we'll be discussing the new episode as always I'm sure! :)

...oh, and welcome to the herd! :D

(...I'd post a picture for the occasion, but I can't from my 3DS. So somepony else will have to cover for me. XD)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

14,398. Posted:

@Metroidlink
Untitled

Anyway, I have a story, and @Gioku will espically love this, since I saved Fluttershy from doom.

Anyway (again), I was working the late shift again, so I decided to stop by the side of a goodwill, where they throw away stuff away they didn't want to sell into (which is legal, cause the curb never lies). I looked at the garbage, and yo my surprise, there was a Fluttershy figure from McDonalds in there, the first one, it was still sealed. I picked up Fluttershy and put her in my bag. I kept looking, and found a box of stuffed animals. They weren't that great, but there was some monekys, so I got them for my sister. I also found a SpongeBob ball plush, and a big Pikachu plush, which almost didn't fit in my bag, the head was sticking out, so people looked at me while I was pushing shopping carts, but they were jelly.

And that's why @SheldonRandoms (Antoeknee) is best pony!!!!!

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

14,399. Posted:

Untitled
Fighting is magic got released by a group of fans of the game! (Not mane 6) It has online multiplayer and everything!!! :O
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/02/fighting-is-magic-tribu...
Best news ever!!!!

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

14,400. Posted:

I need Fluttershy in my house. There is an appalling lack of Fluttershy in my house! You must give it to me, @SheldonRandoms! ...as long as it was a FiM figurine... otherwise maybe not. :P I need a well-made Fluttershy plush, though. That would make me happy. :D

@CorporalPegasus I'll have to check that out soon! :)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery