Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 14,181 to 14,200 of 14,348

CorporalPegasus

@Aqueous Thanks, good to hear from you too!

@midnafanboy Luna's great, i can see why so many people favourite her, but i still think Rainbow horse is the best horse ever.

IGOR!

Twilight_Crow

@CorporalPegasus Hey there! Glad to see you around. Yeah, season 5 will wake this place up.

@midnafanboy You are both WRONG, everypony knows Twilight is BEST pone.

@Aqueous Glad to see you enjoying some fanfiction and sharing. Will read it when I have time.

FoTW will be delayed for tonight again, silly work is getting crazy because of Xmas. Later.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Volke93

Twilight_Crow wrote:

@midnafanboy You are both WRONG, everypony knows Twilight is BEST pone.

Tecnically I'd agree since Twilight is my favorite character of the show, but I'm actually also a fan for both RD and Luna. Maybe I don't like them as much as Twilight, but they're both still great characters.

Volke93

Twilight_Crow

Hello everypony!

Late post, but, always a post.

FoTW

Tonight an interesting recommendation from GrimWolf, the ==Fic of The Week== presents:
Blankness by Zaid ValRoa
[On Fimfiction Slice-of-Life Incomplete Everyone]
A farmer, a teacher, a student, a family.
One morning, they woke up and realised something was missing.

It is a breakout story, with much emphasis on the characters thoughts and worries, since there is a disease that will not kill them, but erase what they fundamentally are.
The story has a very slow pace and a bit of sad tone in the narrative, but finding out the mystery of this strange event makes it worth it.
Good Writing.

For more pony Fanfiction with awesome reviews, go check this tumblr: GrimWolf's Den

And some Twixie silliness, to lighten the mood.

Untitled

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Aqueous

@Twilight_Crow - Always like a good story, been waiting on that one for a long time when was already done. Sounds good, hope you enjoy it.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

TeeJay

Anyone up for a brony battle in Smash 3DS?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

MsJubilee

@TeeJay I'm up for it i already added you friendo.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

TeeJay

midnafanboy wrote:

@TeeJay I'm up for it i already added you friendo.

Cool! I made a room!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

Hold on a sec.

TeeJay

Ok rooms open! Id edit my post but my browser keeps freaking crashing when I try

MsJubilee

TeeJay wrote:

Ok rooms open! Id edit my post but my browser keeps freaking crashing when I try

Did you add me back?Cause i don't see you in my friend list.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

TeeJay

midnafanboy wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Did you add me back?Cause i don't see you in my friend list.

Oh I thought we were already friends? I'll check

TeeJay

Added. Turns out we werent friends, I'll open now

TeeJay

Crap that was an accident...

TeeJay

All right, I concede! You're better than me...my only victories were when items were on

Good games!

MsJubilee

TeeJay wrote:

All right, I concede! You're better than me...my only victories were when items were on

Good games!

Yeah there were good games and fun!

Edited on by MsJubilee

MsJubilee

Good thing @Twilight_Crow wasn't here to see what happened to this thread and site.

TeeJay

"The Great Pron Invasion of '14" we will tell our grandchildren

Vincent294

TeeJay wrote:

"The Great Pron Invasion of '14" we will tell our grandchildren

Well he's dead now. Let's celebrate in my thread, go to the home page, click the link, and spread the GIF cheer!

Vincent294

My Nintendo: Vincent294 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.