Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 14,081 to 14,100 of 14,348

MsJubilee

@TeeJay Oh then i'm sorry then.
@CorporalPegasus Well it will get lilfe again, when season 5 comes out.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Twilight_Crow

Happy weekend everypony!

Late post is late. But alive thread is alive. Nice.

@TeeJay Hey there! Those drawings are very nice, glad to know you are still improving.

@GuardianKing I think I never mentioned I really like your pointy hoofed Morpheus. lol

@BlueAce127 Thanks, I'll try. Glad to see you around.

FoTW

Sunday ==Fic of The Week== is a go! Something quite different this time:
Body and Mind by Starman Ghost
[On Fimfiction Adventure Complete Teen]
Pincer is a changeling, a proud soldier of Queen Chrysalis. After the failed invasion to Canterlot, he finds himself at the mercy of Princess Celestia's Royal Guard. Believing that ponies see his species as nothing but soulless monsters, he prepares himself for the worst. After an endless series of questions he will not answer for fear of endangering his friends and family at The Hive, his nerves wear down and his interrogators learn just how ruthless he thinks they are and his belief that they will kill and destroy his kind without mercy.
Celestia steps in to prove him wrong, and what he learns leaves Pincer questioning everything he has ever known — but also gives him hope for what he'd never thought possible.

This story has a very interesting take on the changelings, and we learn it through the eyes of Pincer our main character. Relatable from the beginning, the author puts an effort so we really understand his woes and fears, allowing us with that to see the ponies in a new light, not perfect but, for lack of a better word, human. There are not really good guys or bad guys on this one, just two different points of view, and ponies and changelings doing their best. Who did right or wrong is for you to decide.
Good Writing.

For more pony Fanfiction with awesome reviews, go check this tumblr: GrimWolf's Den

And ninja Twilight... nuff said.
Untitled

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

CorporalPegasus

@Midnafanboy Yes, that is true! But i'm just glad there's at least some stuff to see daily now. Just a week ago there were only a few post in a week.

@Twilight_Crow Ninja Twilight is so dang cool!

IGOR!

Aqueous

@BlueAce127 - I don't think it does luckily. Reading is very good, Twilight_Crow keeps posting lots and lots of reading. Good, streetpass hits are awesome. I don't play it as much and I'm about even on 7 and 8 time now. Sure we can plan some play time for someday.

@Twilight_Crow - Do you remember when you told me to watch Equstria Girls and have an opinion on it? I filled that request yesterday. I want my time back but I'll admit, they made it fun, cringe worthy at times but funny.

[spoilers]Villain was defeated way too easily and what did she expect her army to do? What 30-60 teenagers vs. the crystal empire which she might not have known of and the entire Equstria forces, which included Celestia, Luna and Cadance. Yeah well thought out indeed. Aside from a terrible villain who was defeated within 5 minutes of winning. [/spoilers]

Too many songs for me in some ways, although not bad. But I'm glad I didn't watch while I was down on the show.

But honestly its stabs at Twilight being an alicorn at the start are what won me over, yay for down with alicorn and return Twilight to normal!

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Twilight_Crow

Happy weekend everypony!

Had a sleep over last night, thought I could make the post but no such luck, have a Sunday post instead.

@Aqueous See, it wasn't that bad. I share most of your points of view, funny bad movie.

@TeeJay No prob. Have a follow!

FoTW

I am going through a face of not wanting to read, it happens sometimes, but pony Fanfiction is still fantastic; so I decided to let my friend GrimWolf recommend something this time, to have some variety. Told him to pick a story I personally don't care to read, but that I've heard good things all around, so here goes. This Sunday ==Fic of The Week== presents:
Those Blue Wings by Tchernobog
[On Fimfiction Romance Complete Everyone]
A short trip to Canterlot with Rainbow Dash and Applejack is the perfect opportunity for Twilight to test out her new long-distance Teleportation spell. But a nasty cold dashes the hopes of a quick trip, and makes the spell disappear in smoke: instead of arriving in Canterlot, the three find themselves in the nearby Everfree Forest, and discover that their location is not the only thing that went wrong.
While Rainbow has exchanged her wings and tail for a straw blond tail, Applejack has acquired a rainbow tail as well as a pair of strong, blue wings.
While Twilight attempts to find a spell to return the body parts to their rightful owners, the others must attempt to deal with this situation... and with their changing feelings.

This is a simple Appledash ship story with a very simple premise, its cause is one of the most common: Twilignt Sparkle messes a spell. However, how the characters discover their mutual feelings through Rainbow Dash's wings is what makes it special.
The narrative is quite immersive, it puts the reader in the horseshoes of each of the characters and their feeling. There are some scenes that could only be described as erotic but they don't fall into clop.
Good Writing.

For more pony Fanfiction with awesome reviews, go check this tumblr: GrimWolf's Den

And...
Princess Celestia Hates Tea, one of the funnies short stories ever is being drawn in comic form!
Go check it!
This is my favorite page so far:
Untitled

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Tare

It's almost hard to believe this thread is still alive.
Not that it's a bad thing.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

ToastyYogurt

Tare wrote:

Tare!
TARE TARE TARE TARE TARE TARE TARE TARE TARE TARE TARE
ahem Sorry.
I'll go back to thinking about making a real post now.

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

TeeJay

Oh my gosh, posts?! I had just about given up on checking back on this thread.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Justlink

Plz change the title. Maybe to Friendship is an emotional link between multiple people. Friendship is not magic...

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

MsJubilee

Woah this thread is dead, i guess i have to bring back to life with a simple question. So here's the question my fellow ponies that no body might not answer, but i'm still going too ask it.What is everyone's thoughts about the new equestria girls movie that's coming out this year?Do you guys hate it? Are some of you excited? Here's my response to this i have mixed feelings about it, i hate the first one is god awful beyond anything i ever seen.When i read there's going to be a sequel, i said"Well another movie that's going to be even more awful that the last one great"But now that i seen clips of the movie the mane 6 are going to make me hate this movie.But the new villains that were announced are making want to watch the movie for some reason,cause they look very interesting and there not making me want to end my life so maybe i will give this movie a chance maybe. That's my answer what's your's?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

MsJubilee

@justlink Wow don't know you're here talking about personal stuff,but you know what i'm just going to say it why are you here? Saying what you just said right now?

GuardianKing

ToastyYogurt wrote:

Tare wrote:

Tare!
TARE TARE TARE TARE TARE TARE TARE TARE TARE TARE TARE

Accurate portrayal of my reaction too.

@midnafanboy I'm meh towards it. I haven't watched the first one, and I have no immediate plans to. I'm sure it's a good flick, but I just don't have much interest in it.

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Aqueous

@mindafanboy - I'd rather it not be happening and from what I hear its musical so I want nothing to do with it.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Tare

midnafanboy wrote:

That's my answer what's your's?

The first one was, not terrible. Nothing amazing, but still enjoyable.
Second one looks, too dumb.
Maybe it'll be really funny, but from what I've seen, I'm not that impressed.

But I am looking forward to the Friendship is Witchcraft guys doing their abridged version of the first movie.

midnafanboy wrote:

@justlink Wow don't know you're here talking about personal stuff,but you know what i'm just going to say it why are you here? Saying what you just said right now?

I believe it's a joke.
Some cultures tell jokes to one another in order to promote humour.
Could be wrong though.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Discostew

justlink wrote:

Plz change the title. Maybe to Friendship is an emotional link between multiple people. Friendship is not magic...

Sounds like magic to me.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Justlink

lol srry @midnafanboy it was just a joke, did not mean to offend anyone.

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

CorporalPegasus

@midnafanboy I tought the first one was OK, i quite enjoy alternate world thingy stories, but all the girly girl American high school drama bussniss made it pretty cringe worthy sometimes. Sunset Shimmer was a villain who was very interesting in the comics but she was very meh in the movie. I liked the songs, they were pretty catchy, so i feel like a musical isn't even a bad idea. But it does look a lot more stupid, but we'll have to wait and see.

IGOR!

TeeJay

I saw the first one and didn't care very much for it....from 1 to 10 I'd give it a 4. I'll probably see this new one eventually, but I don't expect to enjoy it either. I just want to know what I'm talking about when I complain about it. There's new info about the villains? I didn't know that...

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

MsJubilee

@TeeJay Yeah hasbro released movie clips about the villains and one clip is them singing a song and is not that bad. At least they don't make me want to gouge my eyes out like sunset shimmer did in the first movie.@CorporalPegasus The songs were catchy but the plot was god awful the only time i actually cared about the move was the scene with trixie, that's it. But i will see it, but if they make this movie terrible i'm done with watching equestria girls movies if there will be more in the future.

Edited on by MsJubilee

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.