Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 13,861 to 13,880 of 14,348

Aqueous

@Gioku - lol, I use to do that alot. Nice pull.
I got a few left but alot of mine got wiped when I sent my laptop in 2 summers ago or was it one, I think 2. Use to have some of Twilight and Fluttershy I pulled out that had them stretched like a Bugs Bunny style character, didn't make for a great Avatar but I thought them a bit funny.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Aqueous

@Gioku - I had one or two of Fluttershy but they are lost.
I've got filly Twilight from the BBFF song, one of Twilight from Winter Wrap Up, a sad picture of her from This Day Aria. Also a really strange one of Twilight that the origins confuse me.
I also have one of the voice of Discord as a pony looking not assumed from his song for the documentary. Oh and Rainbow Dash with her proper cutie mark in "What my cutie mark is telling me" song but a youtube commentator mentioned it, still had to find it.

Volke93

Now I'll do my (currents) top 10 and top 5 of best and worst episodes of the season so far: let's start with the best:

1)Pinkie Pride;
2)For Whom the Sweetie Belle Toils;
3)Testing, Testing, 1,2,3;
4)Princess Twilight Sparkle;
5)Flight to the Finish;
6)Rarity Takes Manehattan;
7)Filli Vanilli;
8)Maud Pie;
9)Power Ponies;
10)Three's Crowd.

Worst 5

1)Rainbow Falls;
2)Somepony to Watch over Me
3)It Ain't Easy Being Breezies;
4)Simple Ways;
5)Leap of Faith.

Keep in your mind that I actually LIKED the episodes from the position 5 to the position 3, just don't like the others I love.

Volke93

Volke93

Uhm.... guys, don't you think that the whole "Filli Vanilli is a fantastic episode but sucks anyway because Pinkie" from many bronies has become annoying and frustrating to hear? Pinkie Pie do things without thinking, Amy Keating Rogers pointed this fact and is happened again in Maud Pie, why are people still freaking over this fact? This fandom is really fallen into the mediocrity, and the show is not responsable for this.... what a shame...

Edited on by Volke93

Volke93

sugarpixel

Volke93 wrote:

Uhm.... guys, don't you think that the whole "Filli Vanilli is a fantastic episode but sucks anyway because Pinkie" from many bronies has become annoying and frustrating to hear? This fandom is really fallen into the mediocrity, and the show is not responsable for this.... what a shame...

I don't listen to the fandom, this thread is my only MLP community, so... I have no idea what you are talking about. Untitled

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Volke93

Gioku wrote:

I don't listen to the fandom, this thread is my only MLP community, so... I have no idea what you are talking about. Untitled

Ah, don't worry, it's only that I just saw a terrible review about that episode where pratically the reviewer praises the whole episode for 2 minutes.... then he passes the rest of the review (others.... eight minutes...) to complain about Pinkie in this episode...... Pinkie had 2 scenes of 30 seconds in the whole episode.... and this idiot freaked for 8 stupid minutes. That was the most terrible review I've seen in my entire life, he should shame of himself, does he really have the guts to call himself a fan of this show after a review like that? Please...

Volke93

Eel

I do remember Pinkie Pie being more of a jerk in that episode than usual.... But i honestly didn't care.

As Gioku, this thread is basically my only connection to the pony fandom. And I never watch youtube reviews. Becuse they're mostly junk.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Volke93

You did the right choice my friends. Outside this little community the brony fandom is simply terrible. Since the S2 they are complaining for everything (my favorites season are the second and the fourth, but I also love the third for all the development that happened in that season. My relation with the first season of this show is the same I have with the first generation of Pokemon: despite I've started to watch the show/play the series with them I find both horrendously overrated. The first season of MLP is my least favorite, same for the first generation of Pokemon (excluding the awful fifth generation).

And the most pathetic thing of all of this, is that those guys complain for the show since Lauren Faust left (after Return of Harmony) but at the same time they are not capable to do a DECENT episode from themselfs (Double Rainboom.... UUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH). Those rabid bronies aren't anything but a bunch of monsters.

Sorry if I sound a little bit ranting, but when I think to this fandom I really get mad. This planet is full of bad things... and those guys are turning "watch a wonderful show of colorful ponies" one of them...

Edited on by Volke93

Volke93

Twilight_Crow

@Volke93 Comments about that are bothering you? Mmh, you know I still have read complaints about Alicorn Twilight, but I haven't noticed any more complaints about Filli Vanilli since the week after that episode aired. There were many yes, but I doubt there are that many whiners about that as you may think anymore, I even know a few that seemed angry at it at first and then they calmed down, changed their mind and admitted it was no big deal (However if you read or watch their rants you may think it is still going on, I guess).

Unlike Gioku or Moorpheel I do roam brony sites, and I know the fandom can be very vocal about things they don't like, but ultimately that voice is just a bunch of guys that take a cartoon show too seriously, and some go down to earth easily when you remind them of that. And just as them with the show, I think you are taking their behavior too seriously; relax man, this is the Internet and whiners are gonna whine, either about ponies growing wings, or videogames getting too easy. In my personal experience with several brony communities, the majority of the bronies I follow or chat with are perfectly reasonable people that like the show and have interesting opinions about it, not mindless complainers that won't listen to other opinions. You can't seriously be putting ALL the fandom (artists, writers, musicians, programmers, broadcasters, animators, reviewers, bloggers) in the whining bandwagon. Take this guy for example:

See, he is just a nice brony doing his little show online, there are more like him.

Are there whiners? Yes, this is the Internet, but just because they are loud doesn't mean they are the majority. I am part of this fandom, and I don't whine. I however have the right to share my opinions and comment about things I don't like about the show; I know some people do that too much and in a very loud and exaggerated manner, I recommend ignoring them.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

sugarpixel

@Twilight_Crow thank you, I applaud this.
Untitled
I need to learn to follow that rule more, ignoring whiny/bothersome people on the internet... that's a rule to live by.
I would visit some pony communities, but video games are ultimately my main focus and thus trumps all else, so this thread is more than enough to fill my pony needs.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

ToastyYogurt

Pinkie continues standing on Luna's back when she sees the mountain of grain left from Discord's pillow. " Raw cake!" She jumps off of Luna with a bounce and munches down on them hearty grains.

(Still haven't watched past Filli Vanilli. But I can't let Pinkie stand still. )

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Volke93

@GuardianKing, no, even thought I'm disappointed even from him about this particular episode. The reviewer I'm talking about is that b*****d of Goldenfox17.

Volke93

sugarpixel

Watching the "Pony-tones" episode again, before I go to school (it just happened to be on TV this morning), it's my favorite episode. :3

EDIT: Oh, so THAT one is Filli Vanilli...? There are people who dislike that episode...?

Edited on by sugarpixel

Aqueous

@Twilight_Crow - Sorry but I still don't but I don't mention it much now at least (and my opinion is unlikely to change).

Let's see, where was the RP.

The flash of light from Discord's spell blinded Twilight for a few moments, causing her to miss seeing Pinkie jump past to eat the rice. Still dazed from the spell spoke unknowingly of what he did. "Discord! The sun isn't even fully up yet, next time you need to cast a spell because you ripped open a rice pillow at least have the decency to not cause a major flash of light." Satisfied with telling Discord off and no longer feeling dazed. Twilight finally opened her eyes and moved to stretch her forelegs before telling Pinkie that the rice wasn’t a raw cake yet, only to finally feel the maid dress' fabric against her coat. Quickly turning her head to look at her back, she caught Luna standing in a maid's dress beside her before seeing her own. Twilight's head snapped back towards Discord, catching his eyes in her glare, blushing slightly from embarrassment and in her deadliest voice spoke, "Discord first off, this isn`t the time for you and Luna to go on another date. Secondly, I'm not joining in on your dates. So you`ll get this dress off of me right now and clean up your rice spill or I`ll make sure that tomorrow Canterlot can have its latest castle courtyard piece. The Draconicus Maid. You have till I reach zero." Twilight thinking to herself thought, "he better do as I say, or else he will be the most wonderful new statue while I look for Celestia in peace but we don't really have time for that so, let’s make him fix this right now." "Nine,... Eight,..."

Edited on by Aqueous

Volke93

Say guys, I don't know (and I don't think) you'll agree with me, that the fourth season is the best season (for now) with only two bad episodes and one OK and the rest being great or still good. And with only five (four considering that the finale is a two parter) episodes left.... do you think that if something really bad will happen in one of them it could turn the fourth season from being the best to being worst? Maybe I'm too much worried.... but still....

Volke93

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.