General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 13,841 to 13,860 of 14,817

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

13,841. Posted:

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Pac-Man World, SteamWorld Dig, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV) and Ufouria: The Saga.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

13,842. Posted:

Happy third anniversary Friendship is Magic! And thanks @Electricmastro pointing that out. My how time flies with pony.

@Wildvine53 Cool pic. I've never been a big fan of Tim Burton's art style, but I must say that looks pretty good.

@Gioku Oooooh... With the mention of a possible Applebloom pic, all is forgiven. :P But no, take your time with those pictures. It's always best to never rush something.

@Twilight_Crow Might I say that is the most awesome of awesome pictures ever made of awesome Twilight Sparkle! Sorry, couldn't help but put as many awesomes in that sentence as possible. :D But I seriously hope we see more pics like that one. I can only imagine what an Applejack or Applebloom one would look like. And another good looking story too.

@Pikpikman_X I like the new format very much. 4 pictures for a derp seems like a good number to me. I also like the pics you chose, though my favorite is alicorn Derpy just from the silliness of it. :P

@CorporalPegasus I hope you get netflix there at some point. Hopefully it or some other service will roll out soon.

@Ralizah You and me both. I've been really enjoying their stories, especially some of the micro comics as well. My favorite arc from the main series though has to be the Nightmare Moon arc, for obvious reasons... And that Rarity is one of my fave ponies, so what happens in it with her really gets to me.

Time to keep the RP rolling

Luna was in a fit of boiling rage, and just about ready to blast Discord with a magic burst for putting her through a change of appearance conjure. Just before she was feeling like firing the magic blast at the demigod, she was taken by surprise from Pinkie starting to prod her and examining almost every part of her body. The anger in her face disappeared as she started to giggle a little from Pinkie touching her in a ticklish area, which in turn causes the strong magic glow in her horn to fade away. "Pinkie Pie? What art thou..." She asks as she turns her head toward Pinkie Pie before seeing the strand of hair dangling in Pinkie's mouth. With a sigh of relief, she she climbs to her feet with Pinkie on her back, declaring, "See! What you have there is a piece of my true mane Pinkie, for I am your princess, Luna!" Ending her sentence with one hoof pointed in the air, she then looks out the window to see that the train station is within sight before turning back to Discord and twisting her head toward Pinkie Pie before asking, "Now do you believe me?" Then saying to Discord with her head cocked to the side as if she had an advantage now, "For once in your ludicrously mischievous life lets not make this more chaotic than it is. Just change me back... Now."

And something for @Aqueous. Now you can truly try and catch the princesses. :P
">http://sta.sh/01vm02qbuj6y]Untitled

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

13,843. Posted:

@Lunapplebloom - WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY POOR POKEMON!?

Oh and happy MLP FIM anniversary, everypony!

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Gioku

13,844. Posted:

Oh, 3rd anniversary, is it? It really doesn't seem like MLP:FiM's been around for 3 years already... wow...

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

ToastyYogurt

13,845. Posted:

Happy birthday, Friendship is Magic!
@Lunapplebloom: I really like those Legendary Princess Ponymon!
"I do now, Princess!" Pinkie said as she embraced Luna's neck from behind. Just then, Pinkie realized where she was and let go, while still standing on Luna. "I've never rode a Princess before! Weee!" she said as she bounced on top of Luna's back.

I'm pretty okay.
This is my pretty okay Toastyloggery.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

13,846. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Oh, 3rd anniversary, is it? It really doesn't seem like MLP:FiM's been around for 3 years already... wow...

Friendship is Magic premiered on 10/10/10 and Skyrim was released on 11/11/11. :P

Also, My Little Pony in general has been around since 1983.

Backloggery. Now playing: Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Pac-Man World, SteamWorld Dig, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV) and Ufouria: The Saga.

AuthorMessage

Gioku

13,847. Posted:

@Electricmastro: well, I knew that MLP as a franchise had been around for a long time, but my interest in it was less than zero until this series came around. ;)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

13,848. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

@Electricmastro: well, I knew that MLP as a franchise had been around for a long time, but my interest in it was less than zero until this series came around. ;)

I still can't exactly pinpoint why I like FiM when I never had any interest at all in the original series.

AuthorMessage

Gioku

13,849. Posted:

@Electricmastro: Originally, as far as I can tell, it was just "colorful little ponies for little girls", an that was literally all it was meant to be. Now, with FiM, it seems to have made itself into something... different... just check out my avatar for an example. I don't think they ever would have considered making them into humans without the fanbase they've now acquired...

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

13,850. Posted:

Due to Pokemon Y controlling my life, the weekly derp shall return next week.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

13,851. Posted:

Happy weekend everypony!

Oh yeah, and Happy 3rd anniversary MLP:FiM! :D

yay Pokemon X time. This game is good.

@Lunapplebloom My beloved Princess Celestia as Xerneas, the only legendary Pokemon I've liked in ages. That is so perfect! /)^3^(I

FoTW

Tonight on the ==Fic of The Week,== a story that has been around for sometime now but impressed me lately:

The Conquering of Love by Littlecolt
[On Fimfiction Adventure Teen Incomplete]
Twilight Sparkle woke up inside a cocoon in the throne room of Canterlot Palace, just to be thrust back into a dream world by Chrysalis who is feeding on the feelings of love and friendship she and the others will experience in their dreams. Princess Celestia has been able to cross between dream worlds however, and she plans to get her friends out of the dreams and stop Chrysalis. Some dreams are not as happy as expected though, and some secrets held in the subconscious may be better left unawoken.

This story was Inspired by a fan video of an alternative ending of season 2. It was not the first story that creates a mash up that feels a bit like The Matrix and Inception with changelings, but as the story has progressed it has become nothing but impressive. The author has great imagination, the dreams are bizarre and is hard to figure out who is the dreamer. I believe there are some symbolism involved but since I'm terrible detecting it is just a hunch.
The characterizations are spot on and even characters that appear several times (we get a customized Pinkie Pie for every dream ;) ) have a proper behavior. If that weren't exceptional already, we also have mysteries at every corner, including the appearance of creatures that shouldn't be there, foreboding the possible incursion of what could be a third faction battling in this dreamscape.
Overall, at first the story promises just an adventure throughout several ponyvilles, but then becomes this very well thought complicated mash of things, that feels right in place in a story about changelings making ponies dream.
Good writing.

And... this made me laugh.
Untitled

And... well since no weekly Derp... have some Derpy music:

Until next time. :)

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

13,852. Posted:

@Aqueous Well, I'm thinking some genetic splicing was involved. Probably to give the princess the slight boost in power. :P

@Twilight_Crow How I do love that comic there. That was pretty clever and I laughed quite a bit. :D Music isn't exactly my cup of tea, but it's quite fun, and I'll keep that story in my list, since Inception is one of my favorite films ever. And you like Xerneas? Well that makes the pic all the better. I must say that I like Luna looking like... whatever the Y one is called... I guess you can tell how much I've been following this game to it's release. :P

@Pikpikman_X Aww... and I was so looking forward to seeing what you going to show this week. Oh well, I figured Pokemon would be the dominating topic and time occupier for the week on NL. I look forward to next week then. :)

@Gioku Your right about that. What hit me with this fanbase is how much awesome content is generated all the time from the series. There are lots of great videos and artwork and fanfiction that it boggles my mind at times.

@ToastyYogurt Why thank you, and might I add that Pinkie Pie as a Totodile is one of the cutest and awesome things ever. :)

And I figured I'd post this animation

I really like the back story they gave Sombra in this, and makes his fall to evil all the more tragic. Plus, that music they have with it is so awesome!

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

13,853. Posted:

I don't know anyone else who thinks of the name "Candace" when they refer to "Cadance".

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

13,854. Posted:

WEEKLY DERP #2!!!
Untitled
This was done by bugplayer.
http://bugplayer.deviantart.com/

Untitled
This was done by techrainbow.
http://techrainbow.deviantart.com/#

Untitled
This was done by yuukon.
http://yuukon.deviantart.com/

And just because I couldn't find a better fourth...
Untitled
This was done by eldani665. Warning: some of his stuff might be a little NSFW.
http://eldani665.deviantart.com/

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

MasterGraveheart

13,855. Posted:

Warms my heart to see the ol' Pony thread rolling strong. I hope everyone is getting along while IRL and Twitterponies keeps me away. ^^;

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter: ccagraveheart

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

13,856. Posted:

@MasterGraveHeart Heeeeeyy!!!!! You're aliiiiiiiive!!!!! We were just talking about you about a few days/weeks/lifetimes back on the Users we Never See Anymore thread!!! :O :O :O

On a related sidenote: Happy terribly belated 3rd Anniversary of MLP:FiM wishes to everypony! :)

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

13,857. Posted:

Is anypony here instead of playing Pokemon!? lol

Oh well. I really didn't have much free time this week, and reading Pony is still more important for me, so very little Pokemon was played. :P

@MasterGraveHeart Hey there! Yep, everything fine here. Hope RL goes well for you. :)

FoTW

So yeah, believe it or not I had time to read Fanfiction, but not much, so tonight another one shot:
Dremalocked by Prane
[On Fimfiction Adventure Complete Everyone]
It all began on a Summer Sun Celebration in Ponyville, Nightmare Moon, a mare thought to be a mere legend returned and changed our world. She forbid the sun from rising ever again, she broke our spirits and sowed seeds of distrust and sadness amongst us.
She invaded our dreams, poured nightmares into them to make us live in fear, make us obey. And those who didn't obey, ended up in dreamlocked prisons built of their dreams, wishes and fears, with no hope of returning to the real world.
As for myself... I just want my sister back.

Still on the mood for some dreamwalking. This little short does an amazing world building to present us the story of Sweetie Bell, a little filly that heroically wants to save her sister from the Nocturnal Emperess; with a bit of the G&PT throw in. Let me tell you something, this author can really do a lot with very few words. Characterization is perfect, pacing is great, the adventure really sucks you in, and... I can't say more without spoiling, is dreamception, you know the drill. ;)
Amazing writing, but with some typos.

And... I don't even...
Untitled

Stay cool everypony. Until next time.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

13,858. Posted:

I going to miss @Twilight_Crow to next weekend now but I an awesome piece of artwork. Picturing Luna a week or two ago, just stumbled into the bookmark again. Source: http://rautakoura.deviantart.com/art/Lunatic-405820705
Untitled

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Gioku

13,859. Posted:

Well, Pokémon is my main focus at the moment, so my avatar has changed to reflect that. :P
But Fluttershy will be back for Halloween! Be on the lookout! :D

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

MasterGraveheart

13,860. Posted:

GuardianKing wrote:

@MasterGraveHeart Heeeeeyy!!!!! You're aliiiiiiiive!!!!! We were just talking about you about a few days/weeks/lifetimes back on the Users we Never See Anymore thread!!! :O :O :O

Oh, I'm still around. I've just been very busy lately, so my NL posting time has been drastically reduced. ;)

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter: ccagraveheart